Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Official iPhone X Discussion Thread | V5, Say hello to the future

views

sigheart
post Sep 12 2018, 04:45 PM

The Ultimate Driving Machine
1,432 posts

Edit: Oops didn’t realize there is already a thread for next gen iphones. Deleted.

This post has been edited by sigheart: Sep 12 2018, 04:50 PM
sigheart
post Sep 19 2018, 03:29 AM

The Ultimate Driving Machine
1,432 posts

QUOTE(sebastianX11 @ Sep 18 2018, 11:09 PM)
Any idea where to get the best deal for iPhone X?
A lot of USA set going around in shopee and 11st... Not sure if those are legit as in sim free or non hybrid
Ask the seller. They are usually very truthful. Or go for those with good ratings and reviews and see their reviews, it is usually mentioned. Nothing beats real customer reviews and feedback.

I just bought a USA factory unlocked 256GB iPhone X, RM3899 for my gf last week. Got it from Shopee but I think the listing is gone already as it was selling like hot cakes. Best deal ever!

Make sure the one you buy is factory unlocked set which is the true sim free set and not turbo sim or carrier unlocked. Factory unlocked is just like the sets you find sold in MY, you can do anything you want to it, factory reset it a 1000 times also its fine lol. Carrier unlock aka hybrid unlock is you can still use any sim card but once you do a factory reset, it will be locked again and you need to bring it back to the shop to unlock it again.

You can look for others. To me, even at 4099-4299 it's a super deal already also for a brand new factory unlocked set and I still would've snagged it at that price. Just beware that those that are too cheap are usually just carrier unlocked at best.

Thinking of looking for another for myself now and skip the Xs altogether then go all in next year when they actually introduce a noticeable improvement or advancement to the new iPhones. The Xs is definitely better than the X but no way in hell it is approx RM1.4k - RM1.7k better than the X lol

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0685sec    0.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:17 PM