Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Cat KIbble, aka Dry Food.. what is your preference, Brand and type (Health)

scsoo
post Feb 5 2018, 10:34 AM, updated 2w ago

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Dear LY Pet lover of cat,

Curious what your preference in Cat Kibble aka Dry Food...

Can I know the Brand and the type and recipe?

Eg, Blackwood, Indoor, Chicken ...

Just for information and sharing.. thinking of changing so doing up a thread for sharing..

jaycee1
post Feb 5 2018, 10:44 AM

AFK
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(scsoo @ Feb 5 2018, 10:34 AM)
Dear LY Pet lover of cat,

Curious what your preference in Cat Kibble aka Dry Food...

Can I know the Brand and the type and recipe?

Eg, Blackwood, Indoor, Chicken ...

Just for information and sharing.. thinking of changing so doing up a thread for sharing..
Er I don't know. Not really have a taste of cat food. They look dry and hard.

That said, my cat prefers the Friskies meaty grills
arres
post Feb 13 2018, 05:54 PM

Smooth on Two Wheels
Group: Senior Member

I have read somewhere that cat kibbles aren't that good on long term basis. On personal experience I have had a Siberian cat with a small bladder. We fed him kibbles ever since she was small. What happened was vet could find crystals in her bladder and we need to send her to vet for check ups every two weeks. They said something about urinary tract thingy. Cats tend not to drink much water unlike dogs so treating kibbles to cat will cause them to dehydrate.

Try to switch dry and wet food for your feline friend. It might do them some benefit on a long run.

I always prefer Royal Canin for my cats. They have full range of variety for cats especially the pure breeds like the Persians and Mainecoons.
spunkberry
post Feb 14 2018, 01:57 AM

危ない人です
Group Icon
Pets Wonderland
Group: Elite

we have a thread for cat questions smile.gif please visit.
scsoo
post Feb 14 2018, 11:40 AM

Casual

QUOTE(spunkberry @ Feb 14 2018, 02:57 AM)
we have a thread for cat questions smile.gif please visit.
Yes, I know of the thread, thanks for the reference...
Was looking just to do a simple thread for Dry Food for Cat, for everyone simple reference instead of browsing from V1-V7 of Cat Lover.
Yes, I know the peril of Kibble, and know there is wet food, raw food.. and such...

My Main aim was a simple thread for Dry Food reference, as this is where everyone start off from. You may have advance onward to something better, but you need to start somewhere and most would be dry food. And if you feed stray, you mostly would be using Kibble...

Look like my intention could be taken the other way around and misunderstood.. as no one seem wanna share.. ok.. can considered this post as a useless request...

Closing Thread then....
mohdkakarot
post Feb 14 2018, 11:46 AM

I use Blackwood adult original and Brit Sunny. So far no problem. Also give fancy feast every weekend.
spunkberry
post Feb 15 2018, 03:31 AM

危ない人です
Group Icon
Pets Wonderland
Group: Elite

QUOTE(scsoo @ Feb 14 2018, 11:40 AM)
Yes, I know of the thread, thanks for the reference...
Was looking just to do a simple thread for Dry Food for Cat, for everyone simple reference instead of browsing from V1-V7 of Cat Lover.
Yes, I know the peril of Kibble, and know there is wet food, raw food.. and such...

My Main aim was a simple thread for Dry Food reference, as this is where everyone start off from. You may have advance onward to something better, but you need to start somewhere and most would be dry food. And if you feed stray, you mostly would be using Kibble...

Look like my intention could be  taken the other way around and misunderstood.. as no one seem wanna share.. ok.. can considered this post as a useless request...

Closing Thread then....
you don't have to browse all the versions. Just ask in there, and it sends a notification to anybody who has posted in it and can answer your question, since most people in there already have cats and already feed their cats certain food. there are people who feed their cats dry food, there are people who feed strays in the thread.

This post has been edited by spunkberry: Feb 15 2018, 03:32 AM
Red_rustyjelly
post Feb 21 2018, 04:02 PM

Getting Started

just get Matisse, price reasonable and dehydrated meat used. smile.gif

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0725sec    2.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th February 2018 - 10:09 AM