Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Anyone can recommend only good interior design kl, Anyone can recommend only good ID comp

views

TStechno_guy
post Feb 5 2018, 12:56 AM, updated 7y ago

38 posts

Hi all , my new condo is near completion now, just 2/3 months away from handover , would like to ask advice from u all which interior company in klang valley or selangor hast the best service and reasonable charges , please recommend me few and good one , thank u very much smile.gif
yanyi1015
post Feb 7 2018, 12:53 PM

2 posts

After you get your key, check for defect works first ya, if you want to ask for quotation, they also need to take a visit to your site to take measurement. By this time you can actually survey which kind of style you would like for your unit then you can start surveying which company are doing good in it. Now is still early to engage to designer company ya wink.gif
SheepGeeks
post Feb 7 2018, 01:19 PM

On my way
628 posts

I have a freelance interior designer contact. You may pm me if you need.

He's doing design and spec accordingly to your budget and requirement. Then you'll have to source for contractor to do it according to the drawing.
thailover
post Feb 7 2018, 11:52 PM

Getting Started
180 posts

We have used this designer for 5 times 012 - 290 9100

Very experience and honest.
isAb3lle
post May 19 2018, 10:08 AM

49 posts

QUOTE(SheepGeeks @ Feb 7 2018, 01:19 PM)
I have a freelance interior designer contact. You may pm me if you need.

He's doing design and spec accordingly to your budget and requirement. Then you'll have to source for contractor to do it according to the drawing.
I’m interested. Can pm me the contact? Thanks smile.gif
Charz
post May 21 2018, 09:04 PM

10 posts

Hi, my name is Charmaine Tee and i'm an interior designer. We have a team doing design and build, from providing design proposal due to client needs and budget till final completion renovation works and furnishing.
Kindly contact me 0163334204 if need of my assistance.
Thank you
Christinalee778
post Sep 9 2018, 11:56 PM

19 posts

For those who look for interior designer and renovation firm, pls beware of a company called M&C Gallery/M&C Concept and Design, the owner is called Melvin and Candy. They are irresponsible company that promise you a lot of things which end up nothing eventually. Only able to perform renovation with poor workmanship and keep on delaying the timeline. If you check the price with other company, their price is much more higher. The so called good quality also is just a lie.
If you are looking for interior design, make sure you don’t look for them. When you have problem and look for them to help, they will shout at you like they are doing for free. In fact, you have paid a lot of money to them.
They only will treat you good when try to trap you to sign the contact and pay them. Don’t look for them, you will regret!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0121sec    0.51    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:53 PM