Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The only Mazda 3 GVC Sports HB available, Just 1 month old - Going overseas

views

TSharveythorne
post Feb 3 2018, 01:50 PM, updated 7y ago

4 posts

It's with heavy-hearted that I'm sharing this. I am planning to let go my beloved newborn baby here after being with him for just 1 month (Even named him Spectre, 'cos he reminds me of the elegant, charming, bold, and wise Harvey Spectre of Suits.). Reason being is that I have just found out that I was offered to further my postgraduate study in oversea. It's a too-good-not-to-reject kinda offer and I am accepting it. It would be a waste if I don't.
I don't plan to bring him with me (costs and maintenance can be a hassle). I'll have to be posted in oversea for a few years before I can come back. My family members are not going to take care of him as well (My dad has his own vehicle and my mom doesn't drive).

Ok, enough of the sob story, but I am hoping that you guys could recommend a place that I could let him go in good hands and good price, of course. Yes, I realise about the decline in price although it's just been 1 month old, but I'm hoping that I don't have to lose much (need to survive and fund my postgraduate studies).

I did not expect this offer to come as I've been applying for long. Evidently, I have just polished him and been taking him for a good bath every week. It is also shielded with a good tint (I can't stand hot..lol)

If you'd like to know the mileage, kindly refer to the dashboard image as attached. As you can see, it hasn't reach the 5000km mark yet. It's also still in the standard 5 years warranty and free maintenance for 3 years. On the model, it's a Hatchback, which I've felt the spark and love at first sight when I laid my eyes and tested it. I've been told by the car salesman that there was only 3 in the whole of Malaysia and by the time I owned it last December 2017, it is no longer produced and out of stock.

Really hope to hear from all of you with regards to the possibility of me to proceed with this hearty-hearted plan. I'm willing to let go at a price that we both feel comfortable with, just as long as you promise to take good care of him well.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read about this and I hope to hear from you soon. Please help me to share this with your friends, family members, wives, husbands, yee-ma-ku-jie, pakcik, makcik, mak lang, pak lang, kak long, abang long, dan semua yg berkaitan ye..

P/S: If you are looking to earn some extra cash, feel free to share this with your acquaintances and you may mark up (but please let me know first ya..lol) Kindly contact me by messaging me here or through my email at robincheah@gmail.com.

You may also read up more about the specs and features here:
http://mazda.com.my/Model/Mazda-3-Skyactiv...x?check=vehicle

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
TSharveythorne
post Feb 3 2018, 10:37 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(mememexk @ Feb 3 2018, 03:19 PM)
Hi bro, can PM best price?
Hi there. PM done. smile.gif
TSharveythorne
post Feb 4 2018, 02:24 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(dreamerf_14 @ Feb 3 2018, 11:48 PM)
Penang plate number??
KL plate number (VAQ) Am in Penang for a while before my oversea departure. Found that this is quite a nice place for photo taking. Haha..
TSharveythorne
post Mar 9 2018, 11:59 PM

4 posts

Hi everyone. Kindly send a message to my inbox if you need immediate reply as I might have missed some messages. The best price that I am willing to let go is at RM105,000. It includes car tint and it's as good as new.

If you are thinking of taking a loan, Affin bank offers a very competitive rate for 2nd hand and new cars for Mazda, especially.

Not too sure about other banks though.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.61    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:08 PM