Some fact that u need to know:
- Bleeding can means period, implant bleeding or something wrong with the female private part that cause bleeding. You can't determine preggy or not by bleeding
- Period can missed whether the female preggy or not. But pregnant definite has missing period. So it's normal to worry about that
- Duration of bleeding also cannot determine preggy or not. Some period occur one or 2-3 days, which is not healthy but it does happen
- Pregnant means the sperm is already merge with ovul. Once pancut dalam, sperma can survive in female body for 3 - 5 days. if they can't manage to get to ovul and all perished, then lucky; Else if sperma able to find ovul, they will merge within days and then next process is implantation, means find a good place in the female body and start baby creation process. This entire process take less than 2 weeks (if not mistaken).
- After implantation, contraception pill can't do anything because contra pill target ovul only, after implantation its no longer ovul, its embryo.
- As long as you pancut dalam after her period ended after one day and until 7 days before her period, she will have chance to pregnant. Fertilization day has highest chance to pregnant, but don't take other days for granted.
What you really should do now instead of keep posting in (non-)serious kopitiam or any part of the forum:
- Get a preg kit and test it for real. Not sure why u still haven't do it. Preg kit is below RM10. And it's something that both of u eventually have to face to know the truth. As long as u both don't know the truth, keep fussing around will get more paranoid. Once confirm the result, then only think about next step
Thanks for the info. Already buy the kit & its negative.
How about a week after finish her period if pancut dalam consider safe or unsafe?