Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicClosed TopicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Liverpool LYN Kop Talk - 2017/2018, ROM 4 : 2 LFC #YNWA #UCL (English Clubs)

Everdying
post May 3 2018, 11:20 AM

Two is One and One is None.
Group Icon
Group: Moderator

TAA is still ok...just he couldnt handle the physical dzeko.
against RM should be fine... tongue.gif

but i also think he lost his composure alot during defensive duties...hopefully klopp can give him some happy endings to calm him down...

This post has been edited by Everdying: May 3 2018, 11:21 AM
yeelong
post May 3 2018, 11:24 AM

K for /K
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(WickyWeeky @ May 3 2018, 11:02 AM)
Lol. Wrong player.

Hope milner having a good time drinking dem ribena.. Hahaha

[attachmentid=9772925]
milner worked hard for this semis but had bad luck also. first leg his hand ball awarded Roma penalty and this morning his face scored an OG.....

Duke Red
post May 3 2018, 11:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Group: Elite

We never make it easy do we? Conceding late goals in both legs after bringing an extra defender on. Lovren smacking the ball into Karius' goal off Milner's nut did us no favours and Trent Alexander Arnold was reading the flight of the ball as well as a half past 6 fortune teller. He's young and willing but against world class opponents, he can be a liability defensively and he'll be up against Ronaldo and Marcelo in Kiev. Thankfully, Van Dijk is looking more and more like the real deal and Karius looks confident in the air, claiming crosses and punching the ball clear. If I were to nitpick, I'd say he could have deflected the ball further away from Dzeko for his goal. Robertson had another good game but struggled a little with the height of Schick. Love that run down the left flank to tee up Mane.

I don't think I've ever seen the front 3 rotate that many times in a game. Firmino started at the tip of the trident but then switched to the right to help TAA. Both Mane and Salah also took turns leading the line.

With both teams going to Kiev looking suspect defensively but scoring goals going forward, I think it' fair to say a scoreless draw at at full-time is an unlikely scenario.
yeelong
post May 3 2018, 11:26 AM

K for /K

QUOTE(Everdying @ May 3 2018, 11:20 AM)
TAA is still ok...just he couldnt handle the physical dzeko.
against RM should be fine... tongue.gif

but i also think he lost his composure alot during defensive duties...hopefully klopp can give him some happy endings to calm him down...
UCL Final's RB still TAA to lost. At the moment klopp will still stick with him but that depends on how he perform in final 2 EPL game against Chelsea and Brighton
prophetjul
post May 3 2018, 11:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Lionel90 @ May 3 2018, 11:18 AM)
It won't be fair on TAA or Gomez if Clyne starts. But either of them would be completely exploited and they are better off not being the scapegoat should the result go Madrid's way.

And no, we do not wanna attack from the start, RMadrid is equally as deadly in counter attacking if not more. And there is a small matter of a guy who brands himself CR7.
Note that this final is a one off game. Our game is based pressing and attack. That's probably the only way we can actually take the pressure off the defence. We are not very good defensively when we allow the opponents to come at us in a managed manner as evidence by last night's game and others.

I doubt Madrid's counter is better than ours. CR7 was quite quiet in their Bayern match. Not to say he's not a threat.

Do not mind if we win 4-3. But of we allow them to dictate the pace, we will lose for sure. Especially when their midfield seems to be better than ours.
ahmar
post May 3 2018, 11:32 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Guys, any viewing party for LFC in Kota Kinabalu? I recently moved there.
gry
post May 3 2018, 11:35 AM

Red Warriors

Congrats liverpool. Hopefully can win against real.
prophetjul
post May 3 2018, 11:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ahmar @ May 3 2018, 11:32 AM)
Guys, any viewing party for LFC in Kota Kinabalu? I recently moved there.
Welcome to KK, matey! thumbup.gif
Everdying
post May 3 2018, 11:41 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE(yeelong @ May 3 2018, 11:26 AM)
UCL Final's RB still TAA to lost. At the moment klopp will still stick with him but that depends on how he perform in final 2 EPL game against Chelsea and Brighton
klopp will get sticky with him...
iguana_dude_619
post May 3 2018, 11:41 AM

Xbox GT: iguanadude626 PSNID: igndude626 Steam ID: iguanadude619

QUOTE(prophetjul @ May 3 2018, 11:29 AM)
Note that this final is a one off game. Our game is based pressing and attack. That's probably the only way we can actually take the pressure off the defence. We are not very good defensively when we allow the opponents to come at us in a managed manner as evidence by last night's game and others.

I doubt Madrid's counter is better than ours. CR7 was quite quiet in their Bayern match. Not to say he's not a threat.

Do not mind if we win 4-3. But of we allow them to dictate the pace, we will lose for sure. Especially when their midfield seems to be better than ours.
yup with Ox out & Lallana still not match fit like last season. our only hope is Milner & maybe Gini to help the front 3 sweat.gif
Lionel90
post May 3 2018, 11:42 AM

I lift! Or so I think..

QUOTE(prophetjul @ May 3 2018, 11:29 AM)

We do not concede a lot before 70 mins do we? If we just play our usual way it's not tough to see we are gonna be dead tired when the clock hits 70 mins especially as u have acknowledged they have better mid than ours. Throw in Bale and TAA might have wished he never get into football.

Doubt their capability in counter attacking at your perils, I just hope Klopp is more aware of their danger than u do... Before you forget, they do have 2 aerial powerhouses to easily bypass our pressing.
Everdying
post May 3 2018, 11:45 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE(Lionel90 @ May 3 2018, 11:42 AM)
We do not concede a lot before 70 mins do we? If we just play our usual way it's not tough to see we are gonna be dead tired when the clock hits 70 mins especially as u have acknowledged they have better mid than ours. Throw in Bale and TAA might have wished he never get into football.

Doubt their capability in counter attacking at your perils, I just hope Klopp is more aware of their danger than u do... Before you forget, they do have 2 aerial powerhouses to easily bypass our pressing.
fortunately Bale has been thrown aside for most of the matches.
prophetjul
post May 3 2018, 11:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Lionel90 @ May 3 2018, 11:42 AM)

That's the idea, is it not.

Press and attack and get your goals, hopefully. It's 3 weeks to the final. Hopefully by then the players will be well rested and eager for the BIGGEST game of their lives.
Yeah. Their squad smacks of quality. Our only chance of winning is to get early goals. And then play a managed game.

If we start with a managed apprioach, our midfielders will lose control, for sure. I am sure Klopp can see that too. brows.gif

Yes, their counter is good. No one is doubting that. We approach a cautious approach like last night, we will lose the game.

This post has been edited by prophetjul: May 3 2018, 11:51 AM
Everdying
post May 3 2018, 11:49 AM

Group Icon

well, at least lala may be back in time for the final...

yeelong
post May 3 2018, 11:55 AM

K for /K

Thread closed,

New Thread

Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0505sec    7.60    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th August 2018 - 03:20 PM