Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

Please post GE14 related topics in the following new section ► https://forum.lowyat.net/MalaysiaVotes2018

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Liverpool LYN Kop Talk - 2017/2018, LFC 3 : 0 BOU #YNWA (English Clubs)

kenlimfornication
post Today, 04:36 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

Carloz...carloz. Calling me Dominic Costa because I said I see Solanke has some potential to be Diego Costa 6 months ago. He remembers it until today and calls me that since I have not been in this thread for a long time.

Dude calling names and at the same time calling others 6 years old. If you think about it, who is 6 years old hypocrite here? That's yourself la wei. Wake up dude.

lilredridinghood
post Today, 04:46 PM

Not so google expert

and reported me for trolling, sigh
koolspyda
post Today, 05:07 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(carloz28 @ Apr 19 2018, 05:28 PM)
The truth is, we were often sold the story by the board that these players want to challenge for honors, they want to play for a big club etc etc
Does it sound like a coincidence to you that every star players wants to leave Liverpool after establishing themselves in the team? Yes they want to leave, but what makes them want to leave in the first place? Ever consider the matter from that angle? In fact, right at the moment when we sold Suarez, I said Sterling and Couts will be the next players to leave.

There's a already a pattern for us to see..look no further than Arsenal FC.
Ambition, there are those with ambition to win. And honestly they all left lfc and DID win trophies (without joining ManU). They still love Liverpool, Suarez, marcherano, Torres, sterling and all

At least for know klopp help shaped a squad capable to go all the way, and have the promise to sustain a proper challenge. We’ll soon see lesser and lesser lfc first team players wanting out now that they realize lfc has almost on its way becoming feared in Europe again (except maybe one)

Not so long ago we had money men who wanted straight into their own pockets despite fooking little to no money financing purchase of lfc and also buying scrap bottom players and wanting to groom into mid table players.

This post has been edited by koolspyda: Today, 05:11 PM
carloz28
post Today, 05:25 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(koolspyda @ Apr 19 2018, 05:07 PM)
Ambition, there are those with ambition to win. And honestly they all left lfc and DID win trophies (without joining ManU). They still love Liverpool, Suarez, marcherano, Torres, sterling and all

At least for know klopp help shaped a squad capable to go all the way, and have the promise to sustain a proper challenge. We’ll soon see lesser and lesser lfc first team players wanting out now that they realize lfc has almost on its way becoming feared in Europe again (except maybe one)

Not so long ago we had money men who wanted straight into their own pockets despite fooking little to no money financing purchase of lfc and also buying scrap bottom players and wanting to groom into mid table players.
Keyword here is “sustain”. This season to me, is a good season by my standards, that’s mainly because of our fine run in CL and also the emergence of our new attacking trio. In some ways it has made up for Klopp’s defensive frailties in the first of the season. The defense also has improved by leaps and bounds since VVD came in and it further goes to show sometimes spending that little extra moolah can really patch things up.

Whether we can carry this momentum to next season or not will entirely depends on our summer transfer activity, other teams will reinforce for sure but I hope we are not scouring for Solankes ....

Klopp is doing exactly what FSG hired him to do, keep the operating budget low, polished the coal and turn them into diamonds and sell them off for a huge profit. Like one guy said, football is businessssss mahhhh like it or not....

Still waiting for that 200mil warchest though

led_zep_freak
post Today, 05:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kenlimfornication @ Apr 19 2018, 04:36 PM)
Carloz...carloz. Calling me Dominic Costa because I said I see Solanke has some potential to be Diego Costa 6 months ago. He remembers it until today and calls me that since I have not been in this thread for a long time.

Dude calling names and at the same time calling others 6 years old. If you think about it,  who is 6 years old hypocrite here? That's yourself la wei. Wake up dude.
And he wonders why he has zero friends in here. laugh.gif

By the way, saw your post on /r/liverpoolfc. Awesome tattoo and even more awesome place to watch & celebrate the City win. thumbsup.gif
jimbet1337
post Today, 05:54 PM

Regular

QUOTE(kenlimfornication @ Apr 19 2018, 04:03 PM)
259, 299 who gives a shit about 1 person not buying the jersey.
wow, so serious, i didn't say anything bad about fsg either
kenlimfornication
post Today, 06:10 PM

On my way

QUOTE(jimbet1337 @ Apr 19 2018, 05:54 PM)
wow, so serious, i didn't say anything bad about fsg either
Obviously not talking about you bro.
jimbet1337
post Today, 06:11 PM

Regular

QUOTE(WickyWeeky @ Apr 19 2018, 04:29 PM)

The red is abit more lighter than current kit?
kenlimfornication
post Today, 06:11 PM

On my way

QUOTE(led_zep_freak @ Apr 19 2018, 05:26 PM)
And he wonders why he has zero friends in here. laugh.gif

By the way, saw your post on /r/liverpoolfc. Awesome tattoo and even more awesome place to watch & celebrate the City win. thumbsup.gif
Thanks brah. Almost went to /r/all.
carloz28
post Today, 06:13 PM

Getting Started

Hahahhahah... some of the personal attacks made here really cringeworthy as fck.

Speaking of name calling, giving you a nick like Dominic Costa is far more polite than what you have called me. Maybe you should reflect on that first. Again, I’m not here to mud sling with each other so I’ll let it rest here.

This post has been edited by carloz28: Today, 06:14 PM
lilredridinghood
post Today, 06:32 PM

Not so google expert

QUOTE(carloz28 @ Apr 19 2018, 06:13 PM)
Hahahhahah... some of the personal attacks made here really cringeworthy as fck.

Speaking of name calling, giving you a nick like Dominic Costa is far more polite than what you have called me. Maybe you should reflect on that first. Again, I’m not here to mud sling with each other so I’ll let it rest here.
My bet.....not a personal attack ya?
qqmeng
post Today, 06:38 PM

Regular

How about the pinky orange (3rd kit) ?? Liverpool winning wearing the 3rd kit is very high, and i personally like it!

How they maintain tht color sad.gif
kenlimfornication
post Today, 06:59 PM

On my way

Oops. Terasa sikit.

Nonetheless, FSG has done a good job securing some key players like Chamberlain and Robertson, who are actually both British. Who would've thought even Milner and Henderson are key players. I have to admit I did not think Chamberlain was a good signing, in fact I thought he was more of a panic signing.

Cloud0890
post Today, 07:06 PM

Getting Started

All these feelings about FSG aside, I haven't been a big fan of New Balance's design choices apart from this season's home shirt which is in my opinion our best looking kit ever. Others from design to colour choices are meh to me.
shamsul_LP
post Today, 07:19 PM

Casual

Did my post just trigger a nuclear war here? Cheer dude. Although we not have same thought about FSG, we still Red in heart. Ynwa.
farisq
post Today, 07:47 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Mikeshashimi @ Apr 19 2018, 04:18 PM)
Why so much hate here guys?
It has always been like this, and I'm not complaining....😹🍿
koolspyda
post Today, 08:27 PM

Getting Started

Guys let’s put things to perspective here (about FSG)

List all signings under FSG, ALL success signings, those deem success and those NOT, and are all those successful are still AT (still) Liverpool

And all those were are successful (after mistreated, or weren’t even able to start) before KLopp

To suddenly lavish praises and absolved all nightmare just because we are in the CL semifinal.

I believe FSG shd still remained under srutiny as nobody wants to have us persue signings players like borini, balo, knockelsy, Assaidi, Yesil, Apas, Cissokho, cole, Paulson, jovanovic amongst the 😣😣😣

WanMB
post Today, 08:51 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(WickyWeeky @ Apr 19 2018, 04:29 PM)

New Balance trying hard to be unique again.
carloz28
post Today, 09:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(koolspyda @ Apr 19 2018, 08:27 PM)
Guys let’s put things to perspective here (about FSG)

List all signings under FSG, ALL success signings, those deem success and those NOT, and are all those successful are still AT (still) Liverpool

And all those were are successful (after mistreated, or weren’t even able to start) before KLopp

To suddenly lavish praises and absolved all nightmare just because we are in the CL semifinal.

I believe FSG shd still remained under srutiny as nobody wants to have us persue signings players like borini, balo, knockelsy, Assaidi, Yesil, Apas, Cissokho, cole, Paulson, jovanovic amongst the 😣😣😣
If I may add, it’s not only about the transfers.

There were grouses and dissatisfaction even among the Anfield faithful about the increase in ticket prices and also how FSG handled the stadium upgrade generated a lot of critiscism towards the Yank owners. I only know the vague details but if you lot want to know more, go to local forums and read. ( the ones that allows criticisms, and not the ones that only allow high praise and dickriding on FSG)

There’s also merchandise licensing issues where FSG impose a restriction on local vendors from selling scarfs and other memorabilias with LFC logo on it. Imagine those poor lads who is doing this to support their families.

Profit above success., that’s how I see it with FSG

Even Echo is Pro FSG now, we got guys like James Pearce and Kristian Walsh praising FSG at every turn so to me their credibility as journos is really questionable by the locals. Notice carefully its the usual mofos who are writing articles about Salah and Real Madrid in their quest to desensitise fans about a potential sale. And then they spread rumours how the player doesn’t want to play for the club so that guys like rapple can go on hatin on the player when the real blame should fall on the management for their failure to retain key players. Every time a deal collapses, they are the first to sugarcoat The whole thing and quick to leap into the defence of Mike Edwards.

Over 7 seasons they have pulled off stunts like this.

But hey, who cares? We are in CL semis whatttttt

This post has been edited by carloz28: Today, 09:55 PM

94 Pages « < 92 93 94Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0746sec    3.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th April 2018 - 09:59 PM