Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Malaysian Guys

views

TShanakawaii
post Jan 29 2018, 09:00 PM, updated 7y ago

1 posts

Not sure if the male populace on lowyat forum is a good sample size, but here goes..

At the end of the day, do Malaysian guys just wanna look for these two types of gf/wife? One being the pretty face+"katak di bawah tempurung" kind and the other being the plain Jane type whose only redeeming qualities is being submissive and have good wifey qualities.

Based on my observation, it seems that quite a number of Malaysian guys aim for these two types of girls. Then at the end after marrying them, complain here and there about wife so boring/plain-looking, can't communicate, nothing in common etc etc at the end of the day end up getting divorce doh.gif Or go cheong outside

So far, I've only had relationships with guys who are born and bred overseas (not angmoh but same race biggrin.gif ) since I find I could communicate better with them and sync better tongue.gif I've always wanted to look for an intellectual equal+ growth partner from Malaysian guys but seems that Malaysian guys I met so far only into these two types of girls mentioned above hmm.gif And no, I'm not the average plain Jane and definitely look above average laugh.gif

This post has been edited by hanakawaii: Feb 3 2018, 06:02 PM
Baconateer
post Jan 29 2018, 09:05 PM

Meh..... (TM)
4,874 posts

"above average" ?

no picture of urself..

so...i guess u r being imaginative..
ahpek890
post Jan 29 2018, 09:43 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(hanakawaii @ Jan 29 2018, 09:00 PM)
Not sure if the male populace on lowyat forum is a good sample size, but here goes..

At the end of the day, do Malaysian guys just wanna look for these two types of gf/wife? One being the pretty face+"katak di bawah tempurung" kind and the other being the plain Jane type whose only redeeming qualities is being submissive and have good wifey qualities.

And no, I'm not the average plain Jane and definitely look above average  laugh.gif
mega_shok.gif show picture then talk Miss-not-plain-Jane notworthy.gif

TShanakawaii
post Jan 29 2018, 09:56 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Baconateer @ Jan 29 2018, 09:05 PM)
"above average" ?

no picture of urself..

so...i guess u r being imaginative..
Baconateer, thanks for dropping by but showing my picture is not the main point of this thread. smile.gif

Don't really fancy my photo being spread around lowyat biggrin.gif
Baconateer
post Jan 29 2018, 09:59 PM

Meh..... (TM)
4,874 posts

QUOTE(hanakawaii @ Jan 29 2018, 09:56 PM)
Baconateer, thanks for dropping by but showing my picture is not the main point of this thread. smile.gif

Don't really fancy my photo being spread around lowyat  biggrin.gif
thy why saying urself as "not plain jane and above average looking" ??
TShanakawaii
post Jan 29 2018, 09:59 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(ahpek890 @ Jan 29 2018, 09:43 PM)
mega_shok.gif show picture then talk Miss-not-plain-Jane  notworthy.gif
Ah Pek, thanks for your reply, but gaining likes for posting photos online is not my typical avenues of gaining self esteem tongue.gif

Perhaps you could share more on your thoughts on the Malaysian guy preference?
SUSNew Klang
post Jan 29 2018, 10:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

This is interesting. An expert in the house.
jubz
post Jan 29 2018, 11:29 PM

Casual
375 posts

what if the majority of Malaysian girls are either pretty face+"katak di bawah tempurung" kind and the other being the plain Jane type whose only redeeming qualities is being submissive and have good wifey qualities? hmm.gif
ZZR-Pilot
post Jan 29 2018, 11:38 PM

Regular
1,049 posts

QUOTE(hanakawaii @ Jan 29 2018, 10:00 PM)

Interesting.

Well, my wife did voice out to me that from her experience with her childhood friends many of them do feel threatened by her academic qualifications. Different strokes for different folks, I told her (but in my mind it's their loss, my gain).

And just as most women would find a guy with 'good hubby qualities' to be very attractive, men too in general would find 'good wifey qualities' to be irresistible.

Based on my observation, it seems that quite a number of Malaysian guys aim for these two types of girls. Then at the end after marrying them, complain here and there about wife so boring/plain-looking, can't communicate, nothing in common etc etc at the end of the day end up getting divorce doh.gif Or go cheong outside

Does that mean intellectually-compatible couples don't break up? A lot of things factor in when it comes to divorce. Sure you can blow each other's minds with the intellectual stuff... but if one of you has a habit of living in a pigsty, that too can lead to divorce.

And who says 'intellectually compatible' couples don't end up fucking around with the gym instructor, promoter girl or the next 'intellectual person' they run into on Tinder?

So far, I've only had relationships with guys who are born and bred overseas (not angmoh but same race  biggrin.gif ) since I find I could communicate better with them and sync better  tongue.gif  I've always wanted to look for an intellectual equal+ growth partner from Malaysian guys but seems that Malaysian guys I met so far only into these two types of girls mentioned above hmm.gif  And no, I'm not the average plain Jane and definitely look above average  laugh.gif
Maybe you're over complicating a very simple thing -- maybe you're not looking in the right places, or maybe your rezeki belum sampai.

In any case, just because you haven't found Mr Right, it doesn't mean that the rest of us are all schmucks who are not worthy of your high standards.

Theoutspokenguy
post Jan 30 2018, 12:27 AM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

So far, I've only had relationships with guys who are born and bred overseas (not angmoh but same race  biggrin.gif ) since I find I could communicate better with them and sync better  tongue.gif  I've always wanted to look for an intellectual equal+ growth partner from Malaysian guys but seems that Malaysian guys I met so far only into these two types of girls mentioned above hmm.gif  And no, I'm not the average plain Jane and definitely look above average  laugh.gif
It depends on their upbringing and also it depends on the woman they date . Are you the adventurous type or the boring type? Same race but in other country exposure is alot different than Malaysian in a close environment.

When you say you looking for an intellectual in what sense? Means he must know what you are thinking at all times? He must do everything for you? He is there to solve all your problem?
[F]atalit[Y]
post Jan 30 2018, 01:51 AM

Casual
312 posts

Mistakes:

1) Nobody asked you to go out with every guy you meet in lowyat forum, especially kopitiam
2) You must have been observing at hipster places like Starbucks or Zouk
3) I have met a few oversea guys who are of the same breed. All I can say is, there are a small a bunch of snob ass kids at 30 years with the idea of "just because you live overseas you are IQ automated at 3 digits"....which brings to number 4
4) Your generalizing is rather shallow level with no solid proof. Why would you even bother about a handful or shallow minded likes unless it affects your partying in Zouk or drinking on sugar water with Faber Castel coloured drinks coffee in Starbucks

Now, you don't quite like the sound of number 2 and 4 right? Same goes. If it is intellectual talks or conversation you are looking for in a guy, don't generalize. It equates you with the guys you've been trying to date.

This post has been edited by [F]atalit[Y]: Jan 30 2018, 01:53 AM
hunt2sp
post Jan 30 2018, 02:16 AM

Always Somewhere
761 posts

i dont want clever conversation
i never want to work that hard
i just want someone that i can talk to
i want you just the way you are
spunkberry
post Jan 30 2018, 03:57 AM

危ない人です
Group Icon
Elite
1,890 posts

A little too much generalization there, I must say, but for the most part, I'd say in general guys prefer women who make them feel needed.

This post has been edited by spunkberry: Jan 30 2018, 05:06 AM
MasBoleh!
post Jan 30 2018, 07:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(spunkberry @ Jan 30 2018, 03:57 AM)
A little too much generalization there, I must say, but for the most part, I'd say in general guys prefer women who make them feel needed.
Spot on.
youngblood29us
post Jan 30 2018, 07:14 AM

On my way
533 posts

Whats intellectually compatible? Both can solve tough physics question? Mensa member?
buncho89
post Jan 30 2018, 07:58 AM

Getting Started
282 posts

the point of this post is that you're disappointed you haven't found a malaysian guy equal to your overseas bf's? lol...
palgo47
post Jan 30 2018, 08:06 AM

Casual
462 posts

I think you've been looking at all the wrong places for your "perfect guy"
Odinn
post Jan 30 2018, 08:43 AM

Say what?!?&!%@
1,141 posts

I want someone who is a blend of both east and west in culture and mindset. Sounds weird but I am looking out for this. Generally speaking maybe Malaysian guys do look for what you mentioned, but few of us are different.
happy4ever
post Jan 30 2018, 08:58 AM

(✿◠‿◠) Queen of Love ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
7,194 posts

Pretty dumb stereotyping.

guys do look for girls who are smart, and communicates well, plus shared interests is a plus.

katak bawah tempurungs = not good as wife.

guys need women who are capable, especially in a family. if the guy gets sick/incapacitated, the wife can take over so the family can thrive.

both challenges each other to be better and two can grow.

so both types of girls are irrelevant.

it all depends on how two can be complimentary to each other and cover each others weakness. its a team effort and team work to start and grow a family together.
happy4ever
post Jan 30 2018, 09:03 AM

(✿◠‿◠) Queen of Love ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
7,194 posts

i especially liek girls who love outdoor activities, and don always pakai makeup

heavily makeup girls wastes alot of time making up, end up going out sure late for everything one....damn troublesome.

pakai tshirt and jeans girls also my type...coz simple and no waste time (especially shopping...oh gosh..)

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:22 AM