Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nintendo 2DS in Malaysia?, I'm considering getting a 2ds...

views

TSbradyskirts
post Jan 29 2018, 07:38 PM, updated 7y ago

0 posts

So I'm considering getting a 2ds just to get into Nintendo's vast game library. But I'm wondering whether it's worth it or not, because in the US it's only 79 dollars whereas here the cheapest ones are rm400 for second hand ones... Being a college student, I dont want to waste my money on something that I might not enjoy that much? What do you think? Was it a good experience for you, or are some of the games 'too old' to be able to be enjoyed now?
evilhomura89
post Jan 29 2018, 08:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,814 posts

QUOTE(bradyskirts @ Jan 29 2018, 07:38 PM)
So I'm considering getting a 2ds just to get into Nintendo's vast game library. But I'm wondering whether it's worth it or not, because in the US it's only 79 dollars whereas here the cheapest ones are rm400 for second hand ones... Being a college student, I dont want to waste my money on something that I might not enjoy that much? What do you think? Was it a good experience for you, or are some of the games 'too old' to be able to be enjoyed now?
Find a forwarding agent and have it shipped to you from US?
Go find at least 5 games that will interest you - read reviews, watch gameplay footage
TSbradyskirts
post Jan 29 2018, 08:22 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(evilhomura89 @ Jan 29 2018, 08:02 PM)
Find a forwarding agent and have it shipped to you from US?
Go find at least 5 games that will interest you - read reviews, watch gameplay footage
Thanks, I'm trying to do that and I've already got a few games in mind, primarily the Fire Emblem series and Pokemon sun n moon

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:44 PM