GalaxyV
post Apr 6 2018, 09:46 AM

35 posts

TS, can you update this name into first page

https://remitano.com/my/profile/amos75

Name: Lee Boon How
Bank: CIMB
Account number: 7064213720

Because they are irresponsible person by purposely not to confirm the payment, I have to wait for 15 hours and spent 2 hours with support to wait them call him. And the support asked further screenshot to prove so.

This type of irresponsible person's big name should be announced and disclosed here.

#irresponsible #scammer
TSjack2
post Apr 6 2018, 09:57 AM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(GalaxyV @ Apr 6 2018, 09:46 AM)
TS, can you update this name into first page

https://remitano.com/my/profile/amos75

Name: Lee Boon How
Bank: CIMB
Account number: 7064213720

Because they are irresponsible person by purposely not to confirm the payment, I have to wait for 15 hours and spent 2 hours with support to wait them call him. And the support asked further screenshot to prove so.

This type of irresponsible person's big name should be announced and disclosed here.

#irresponsible #scammer
Done. You are not the first person to encounter this issue. Well done for reporting this as such sellers need to have a lesson.
chonghe
post Apr 6 2018, 08:58 PM

Enthusiast
821 posts

can choose sellers with good feedback score to avoid facing issues
so far no problem for me
GalaxyV
post Apr 14 2018, 09:12 AM

35 posts

QUOTE(chonghe @ Apr 6 2018, 08:58 PM)
can choose sellers with good feedback score to avoid facing issues
so far no problem for me
You can't choose or if you see some with good scores or feedback, you are the first who met the case.

Another one I met today:

https://remitano.com/my/profile/abhi24sh

Bank account name: Abhishek Sharma
Bank account number: 107424133667
Bank: Maybank

Given reason he has Authy issue and can't confirm. Case was disputed and he wrote the reason. Support called him and he didn't answer. I was asked to wait from 5.30am to 9.30am.

This guy is foreigner and a student. Misuse the bank account for investment/trading purpose other than for his daily use. If Maybank knows about this, his account will be closed.

How such this Remitano is! ranting.gif

This post has been edited by GalaxyV: Apr 14 2018, 09:13 AM
chonghe
post Apr 14 2018, 02:35 PM

Enthusiast
821 posts

QUOTE(GalaxyV @ Apr 14 2018, 09:12 AM)
You can't choose or if you see some with good scores or feedback, you are the first who met the case.
Another one I met today:

Given reason he has Authy issue and can't confirm. Case was disputed and he wrote the reason. Support called him and he didn't answer. I was asked to wait from 5.30am to 9.30am.

This guy is foreigner and a student. Misuse the bank account for investment/trading purpose other than for his daily use. If Maybank knows about this, his account will be closed.

How such this Remitano is!  ranting.gif
Did you get your coin or refund eventually?
GalaxyV
post Apr 21 2018, 04:57 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(chonghe @ Apr 14 2018, 02:35 PM)
Did you get your coin or refund eventually?
Yes after 12 hours or more. Can't remember exactly.
JJTAn
post Apr 22 2018, 03:26 PM

47 posts

This post has been edited by JJTAn: Apr 22 2018, 04:29 PM
NanaHara
post Apr 23 2018, 07:54 PM

Getting Started
119 posts

Im first timer and done two transactions (buy ETH) yesterday midnight successfully. I also choose those have done number of trading to trade.

doraemonkiller
post Apr 23 2018, 11:04 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(GalaxyV @ Apr 14 2018, 09:12 AM)
Another one I met today:

How such this Remitano is!  ranting.gif
A lot of foreigners sell or buy crypto instead of using TT to transfer money. Nothing wrong.
sofaremote
post Apr 29 2018, 02:56 PM

9 posts

seriously meh? just because of 1 or 2 scam cases, you want remitano to be banned? lol. just like that one guy said, scammers are everywhere even in mudah.com so might as well ban mudah.com? don't get me started to mention on trading in facebook too lmao
GenDevil
post May 13 2018, 02:34 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

hello guys, anyone here can share how much is the fee to buy/sell ETH in remitano? i read that marker no charge? taker 1%?
Azurika
post May 17 2018, 08:18 PM

Power to Leverage
1,721 posts

QUOTE(GenDevil @ May 13 2018, 02:34 AM)
hello guys, anyone here can share how much is the fee to buy/sell ETH in remitano? i read that marker no charge? taker 1%?
1%, but beware the deposit and withdrawal fee which is considered high if your amount is low and is not stated on their website. I had to talk to their CS to find out about all the deposit and withdrawal fees involved.

If your purely into Buy/Sell ETH, you can try our new launched platform www.exqube.com. There is a 1% processing fee for buy/sell , but 0 withdrawal/deposit fee , nor hidden charge smile.gif

GenDevil
post May 17 2018, 10:27 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(Azurika @ May 17 2018, 08:18 PM)
1%, but beware the deposit and withdrawal fee which is considered high if your amount is low and is not stated on their website. I had to talk to their CS to find out about all the deposit and withdrawal fees involved.

If your purely into Buy/Sell ETH, you can try our new launched platform www.exqube.com. There is a 1% processing fee for buy/sell , but 0 withdrawal/deposit fee , nor hidden charge smile.gif
Thanks you, may i know exqube.com is malaysian own website? i see they are listed in johor?
Azurika
post May 18 2018, 12:07 AM

Power to Leverage
1,721 posts

QUOTE(GenDevil @ May 17 2018, 10:27 PM)
Thanks you, may i know exqube.com is malaysian own website? i see they are listed in johor?
Malaysian owned with the office and support center in Johor bro. In Eco Business park.
doraemonkiller
post May 18 2018, 02:41 PM

Regular
1,087 posts

QUOTE(Azurika @ May 17 2018, 08:18 PM)

There is NO deposit or withdrawal fees when you change to RM. The withdrawal fees is apply only if you send out BTC or other crypto to other wallet/exchange. BTC withdrawal fees (to other wallet/exchange) is 0.0005BTC which is less than RM20. And there is no deposit fee in remitano.
bamboo1
post May 23 2018, 09:19 PM

28 posts

Hi Guys,

I've been reading this thread, and I am very disturbed by some peoples very nonchalant(Tidak Apa) response to Jack2's situation, and also some people who seems to disagree with Jacks ranting saying it's a small matter and small amount.

He already mentioned that he is not happy with the way Remitano handles the whole dispute situation, which was clearly outlined in their T&C's, in which if they followed through, it would not have taken them that long to solve the dispute.

Even though the amount may not be HUGE, however if we allow something small such as this to continue, it will lead to a worse situation.

Guys, I think you need to take this more seriously, I know you might be used to mediocre standard of service, but we need to demand and expect better service from companies/businesses out there - You got to fight for and expect better services if not there will be no progress.

I am not trying to be rude to anyone, but I just hope people will take this more seriously, there is nothing wrong to fight for better quality of service even though it might be a lengthy process, I feel in the long run, everybody will benefit more from it. So kindly try to support people like Jack2 instead of treating it as a small issue.
TSjack2
post May 23 2018, 09:49 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(bamboo1 @ May 23 2018, 09:19 PM)
Hi Guys,

I've been reading this thread, and I am very disturbed by some peoples very nonchalant(Tidak Apa) response to Jack2's situation, and also some people who seems to disagree with Jacks ranting saying it's a small matter and small amount.

He already mentioned that he is not happy with the way Remitano handles the whole dispute situation, which was clearly outlined in their T&C's, in which if they followed through, it would not have taken them that long to solve the dispute.

Even though the amount may not be HUGE,  however if we allow something small such as this to continue, it will lead to a worse situation.

Guys, I think you need to take this more seriously, I know you might be used to mediocre standard of service, but we need to demand and expect better service from companies/businesses out there - You got to fight for and expect better services if not there will be no progress.

I am not trying to be rude to anyone, but I just hope people will take this more seriously, there is nothing wrong to fight for better quality of service even though it might be a lengthy process, I feel in the long run, everybody will benefit more from it. So kindly try to support people like Jack2 instead of treating it as a small issue.
Thanks for your support. But never mind la.. This is human being and everyone has their own opinions.. Some may agree and some may not..

It is up to them. May be they haven't met such users when they transacted and if they met and know the way how Remitano handles, I believe they will have such feeling/ranting like me.

bamboo1
post May 23 2018, 11:23 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(jack2 @ May 23 2018, 09:49 PM)
Thanks for your support. But never mind la.. This is human being and everyone has their own opinions.. Some may agree and some may not..

It is up to them. May be they haven't met such users when they transacted and if they met and know the way how Remitano handles, I believe they will have such feeling/ranting like me.
Welcome Bro,

We (consumers) need to be united, if everybody "tidak apa", then the service will continue to be tidak apa attitude. This is how Malaysians "won" the GE14 isn't it? We need to demand for change.

I believe if only we demand for high standards, then business have no choice but to have high standard of services.

Anyway, keep on fighting for your rights as a consumer Jack2!!
jore
post May 23 2018, 11:38 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(bamboo1 @ May 23 2018, 11:23 PM)
Welcome Bro,

We (consumers) need to be united, if everybody "tidak apa", then the service will continue to be tidak apa attitude. This is how Malaysians "won" the GE14 isn't it? We need to demand for change. 

I believe if only we demand for high standards, then business have no choice but to have high standard of services. 

Anyway, keep on fighting for your rights as a consumer Jack2!!
Haha bro, well said by taking GE14 as the reference! New Malaysia, New Hope. Fight for changes.
DirectorLee
post May 30 2018, 09:12 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

been using remitano, i think it is the most reliable platform so far. compare to my friend who has his coin stuck at luno past few weeks ago. look for reputable seller. just like any other buy/sell platform.

16 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0168sec    0.57    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:59 PM