Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Avoid to use Remitano, Unethic Remitano Support Team

views

TSjack2
post Jan 26 2018, 09:30 PM, updated 4 months ago

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

This incident happened to me and this could happen to you as well and Remitano did not exercise under the trading terms and its policies against the buyers.

Under the trading policy as stated in https://remitano.com/my/policy/trading_policy :-

POLICY FOR DISPUTED TRADES

Before you proceed, please take the following timelines into account:

- If the seller does not add to sufficient amount of bitcoin within 24 hours, or if the buyer does not send payment within payment window (default setting is 15 minutes), the trade will be cancelled automatically.
- When the buyer marks trade status as disputed, the buyer must upload the proof of transfer immediately. The seller has to response as soon as possible. Our supporter will call twice to remind (in case seller provide verified phone number). After 12 hours without any response from seller, we will release the bitcoin to buyer.
- If the seller marks trade status as disputed, the buyer must upload the proof of transfer immediately. The timeline for response of new user buyer (who with less than 5 successful trades in Remitano) is 1 hours and that of other buyer user is 6 hours. If there is no response within this timeline, the trade will be cancelled and the bitcoin is unfrozen.
- Our support staff will resolve disputed trades after 3 days (except some special cases)

Everyone, please carefully the chat logs below:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Coin lockers list / Irresponsible sellers who do not release BTC after payments were made

1. yummy56 WONG SIE KUNG

2. limtming LIM TEIK MING

3. shanbala21
Bank account name OM SHANMUGAM A/L BALARAMAN
Bank account number 151191477647

Reason: Payment sent but did not confirm the bitcoin

4. amirulazhar46
Bank account name Muhammad Amirul Azhar
Bank account number 151463076035

5. haris68
Bank account name Haris Bin Abdullah
Bank account number 156011037766

6. amos75

https://remitano.com/my/profile/amos75

Name: Lee Boon How
Bank: CIMB
Account number: 7064213720

Reason: Payment sent but did not make confirmation

7. sgtan

Name: Soo Khiam Lee
Bank: Maybank
Account number: 108186285459

Reason: ayment sent but did not make confirmation to release. No response even dispute was made.

8. irhami07

ARHAM IRHAMI BIN HASRI
Maybank

9. jiansheng1995
Name: Chong jian sheng
Account number: 112558195810

10. lieong9885

Name: Leong Wee Lieong
Bank: Hong Leong Bank
Account number: 17000041567

11. wkling
Name: Ling Wei Kwong
Account number:

Reason: Coin locker!
https://remitano.com/btc/my/profile/wkling

12. azmannasir
Name: NASIR BIN JOHARI
Account Number: 7069221674
https://remitano.com/btc/au/profile/azmannasir

13. shamshudin
Name: SHAMSHUDIN BIN MASNA
Account number: 110116062260
Reason: Ignored to release

https://remitano.com/btc/my/profile/shamshudin

14. ID: wairah86
Name: EMPIRE RICH FAMOUS RESOURCES
Account number: 8602956648
https://remitano.com/btc/my/profile/wairah86

15. jentmy
Name: Tang Mee Yen
Account number: 114178600766
https://remitano.com/btc/my/profile/jentmy

Reason: Unethical seller to delay release and unwilling to refund

This post has been edited by jack2: Feb 17 2021, 12:31 AM
kelvinfixx
post Jan 26 2018, 09:45 PM

Regular
1,502 posts

TLDR, all this crypto thing is fake.
TSjack2
post Jan 26 2018, 09:46 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(kelvinfixx @ Jan 26 2018, 09:45 PM)
Yes, your money in the bank is fake too.
dupreehere
post Jan 26 2018, 09:48 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(jack2 @ Jan 26 2018, 09:30 PM)
This incident happened to me and this could happen to you as well and Remitano did not exercise under the trading terms and its policies against the buyers.

Everyone, please carefully the chat logs below:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

So what happen?
Paid liao no receive btc?

TSjack2
post Jan 26 2018, 09:55 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(dupreehere @ Jan 26 2018, 09:48 PM)
So what happen?
The buyer did not pay and marked paid. Of course I marked dispute and asked for payment proof. He did not upload but just upload the ATM card.

It has been 1 day plus and the support keep on asking me to wait and let him to have time to make payment.

We are now still online and they are calling the buyer and the buyer did not answer the call. The support keep on tell me to wait until they can reach him so this matter can resolve.

If the buyer keeps on not to answer the call, my btc is unfrozen?

The important term and condition are here

https://remitano.com/my/policy/trading_policy

If the seller does not add to sufficient amount of bitcoin within 24 hours, or if the buyer does not send payment within payment window (default setting is 15 minutes), the trade will be cancelled automatically.
When the buyer marks trade status as disputed, the buyer must upload the proof of transfer immediately. The seller has to response as soon as possible. Our supporter will call twice to remind (in case seller provide verified phone number). After 12 hours without any response from seller, we will release the bitcoin to buyer.
If the seller marks trade status as disputed, the buyer must upload the proof of transfer immediately. The timeline for response of new user buyer (who with less than 5 successful trades in Remitano) is 1 hours and that of other buyer user is 6 hours. If there is no response within this timeline, the trade will be cancelled and the bitcoin is unfrozen.
Our support staff will resolve disputed trades after 3 days (except some special cases).

Remitano did not practise it!!!!!

So conclusion: As the seller, you will end up rugi your time to chase until no end..
TSjack2
post Jan 26 2018, 09:56 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(dupreehere @ Jan 26 2018, 09:48 PM)
So what happen?
So I believe the seller also can do the terbalik case. You paid and the seller said didn't receive. Then you upload the payment proof and the support did not review or whatever grand mum stories...
dupreehere
post Jan 26 2018, 09:57 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(jack2 @ Jan 26 2018, 09:55 PM)
The buyer did not pay and marked paid. Of course I marked dispute and asked for payment proof. He did not upload but just upload the ATM card.

It has been 1 day plus and the support keep on asking me to wait and let him to have time to make payment.

We are now still online and they are calling the buyer and the buyer did not answer the call. The support keep on tell me to wait until they can reach him so this matter can resolve.

If the seller does not add to sufficient amount of bitcoin within 24 hours, or if the buyer does not send payment within payment window (default setting is 15 minutes), the trade will be cancelled automatically.
    When the buyer marks trade status as disputed, the buyer must upload the proof of transfer immediately. The seller has to response as soon as possible. Our supporter will call twice to remind (in case seller provide verified phone number). After 12 hours without any response from seller, we will release the bitcoin to buyer.
    If the seller marks trade status as disputed, the buyer must upload the proof of transfer immediately. The timeline for response of new user buyer (who with less than 5 successful trades in Remitano) is 1 hours and that of other buyer user is 6 hours. If there is no response within this timeline, the trade will be cancelled and the bitcoin is unfrozen.
    Our support staff will resolve disputed trades after 3 days (except some special cases).

So conclusion: As the seller, you will end up rugi your time to chase until no end..
What an asshole...
Scammers now targeting cryptocurrency space...
dupreehere
post Jan 26 2018, 09:58 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(jack2 @ Jan 26 2018, 09:56 PM)
So I believe the seller also can do the terbalik case. You paid and the seller said didn't receive. Then you upload the payment proof and the support did not review or whatever grand mum stories...
Show the username here so everyone can avoid
UserU
post Jan 26 2018, 09:59 PM

CSONLINE2.NET - FREE COUNTER-STRIKE
Group Icon
Elite
5,013 posts

QUOTE(jack2 @ Jan 26 2018, 09:55 PM)

I had some cibai buyer did the same thing. Took a day for Remi to cancel the deal.

But thats escrow to you. The moment shits the fan, your funds are stuck.

TSjack2
post Jan 26 2018, 10:00 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(dupreehere @ Jan 26 2018, 09:57 PM)
What an asshole...
Scammers now targeting cryptocurrency space...
I will quit from Remitano. I believe future will have more cases like this since the support is useless and never practise the term and condition.

They have been contacting the buyer several times but unreachable because the buyer didn't want to answer for oversea calls.. The support kept on asking me to wait until he answered.
thefryingfox
post Jan 26 2018, 10:01 PM

Lonely Maharajah
5,165 posts

That's why we have banks
dupreehere
post Jan 26 2018, 10:05 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(thefryingfox @ Jan 26 2018, 10:01 PM)
That's why we have banks
Winklevoss bros laughing at ur statement...
dupreehere
post Jan 26 2018, 10:06 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(jack2 @ Jan 26 2018, 10:00 PM)
I will quit from Remitano. I believe future will have more cases like this since the support is useless and never practise the term and condition.

They have been contacting the buyer several times but unreachable because the buyer didn't want to answer for oversea calls.. The support kept on asking me to wait until he answered.
I believe the support didnt know that msia plenty of scammers... my fren chose to use sg exchange...
Btw where u store ur btc?
TSjack2
post Jan 26 2018, 10:07 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(dupreehere @ Jan 26 2018, 10:06 PM)
I believe the support didnt know that msia plenty of scammers... my fren chose to use sg exchange...
Btw where u store ur btc?
apa malaysia.. Nigeria there lagi banyak..

Store in ledger..
Andrew Lim
post Jan 26 2018, 10:14 PM

Just keep on keeping on
2,839 posts

QUOTE(kelvinfixx @ Jan 26 2018, 09:45 PM)
Ah, another no-coiner who probably doesn't know what asymmetric encryption is.

QUOTE(thefryingfox @ Jan 26 2018, 10:01 PM)
That's why we have banks
Subprime Mortgage Crisis
Bank run
Lawyer pockets RM25mil in loans scam
Man loses RM5,000 to scammers after call about credit card fraud
Financial Crisis of 2007-2008

damonlbs
post Jan 26 2018, 10:16 PM

Casual
484 posts

how much is the trade?
TSjack2
post Jan 26 2018, 10:17 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(damonlbs @ Jan 26 2018, 10:16 PM)
how much is the trade?
0.01 each x 2

Both from the same buyer.
TSjack2
post Jan 26 2018, 10:17 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

The stupidity comes from the support.
TSjack2
post Jan 26 2018, 10:18 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

1 hour ago he answered me this

I called but he's not picking up so i dropped a message for him to contact us immediately, so i will like you to be patient

Now he answered this again
I called but his number is not connecting so i dropped a message for him to contact us immediately, so i will like you to be patient
I will keep trying to see if i can get in touch with him please be patient while your issue gets resolved
TSjack2
post Jan 26 2018, 10:20 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

do you see such escow service that never practise according to the service agreement?

It is like mamasak and keep call and call... so the seller's BTC keep get there to be frozen?

16 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:36 PM