Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

GAMING LAPTOP, I need recommendation

views

lylee73
post Mar 22 2018, 12:45 PM

I am just like everybody else.
678 posts

QUOTE(nyunyu @ Mar 20 2018, 07:58 PM)
Just wondering why is no one recommends Illegear?
I'm also wondering about it too. But I'm pretty sure that maybe because it isn't as well known as other brands or not much people know brands like this (just my assumption).
Eternalgl0ry
post Mar 24 2018, 01:25 AM

Casual
447 posts

illegear have bad reputation. Their facebook likes and reviews are mostly fake and paid to do so.

Lots of people complain about them. Most of them are about warranty, aftersales and delay

In my opinion always go for a gaming laptop with good warranty. Such as dell and alienware ( my experienced with them still awesome ) since they offer more than 1 year warranty and onsite service. My friend also just bought their 7577

I bought a MSI gaming laptop before and the gpu fried for unknown reason. Not much replacement done since the warranty period is over and End of life and only able to get a used gpu.. only last about a year

Now i am planning to buy a alienware 13. But waiting 8th gen cpu in it
Eternalgl0ry
post Mar 24 2018, 01:26 AM

Casual
447 posts

illegear sells only barebone PCs ... basically empty chassis and DIY only

foolpray
post Mar 24 2018, 05:35 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

Is GS63 RD GTX1050 2GB RM4699worth it?
AZIM@ILLEGEAR
post Mar 24 2018, 01:04 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(Eternalgl0ry @ Mar 24 2018, 01:25 AM)
illegear have bad reputation. Their facebook likes and reviews are mostly fake and paid to do so.

Lots of people complain about them. Most of them are about warranty, aftersales and delay

In my opinion always go for a gaming laptop with good warranty. Such as dell and alienware ( my experienced with them still awesome ) since they offer more than 1 year warranty and onsite service. My friend also just bought their 7577

I bought a MSI gaming laptop before and the gpu fried for unknown reason. Not much replacement done since the warranty period is over and End of life and only able to get a used gpu.. only last about a year

Now i am planning to buy a alienware 13. But waiting 8th gen cpu in it
Hi there,

We concentrate our resources on services, R&D and marketing content rather than paid reviews, I'm not entirely sure from where did you hear such rumors. All our Facebook reviews are genuine, may I get some examples of the paid 5-star reviews?

Regarding the complaints, we definitely do receive some feedback on our products, same goes to other brands as well and we definitely strive to rectify and improve the customer's experience since customer's satisfaction is our main goal.

May I know if you personally own an ILLEGEAR laptop? Or have you experienced the product and service by yourself?
singkwong
post Mar 24 2018, 03:58 PM

48 posts

QUOTE(AZIM@ILLEGEAR @ Mar 24 2018, 01:04 PM)
Hi there,

We concentrate our resources on services, R&D and marketing content rather than paid reviews, I'm not entirely sure from where did you hear such rumors. All our Facebook reviews are genuine, may I get some examples of the paid 5-star reviews?

Regarding the complaints, we definitely do receive some feedback on our products, same goes to other brands as well and we definitely strive to rectify and improve the customer's experience since customer's satisfaction is our main goal.

May I know if you personally own an ILLEGEAR laptop? Or have you experienced the product and service by yourself?
resources on R&D? may i know what kind of technology or pattern that you all invest on that ? sound incredible as a ODM maker, perhaps does your company will completely design a whole new laptop from 0 to final end same like Apple iphone ? hmm.gif

abit side story here, me and my friend receive uninvited PM from a guy intro us your company products, and your colleague told us that guy were introducer, i am curious do your company paid him commission or salary for that ? hmm.gif

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0209sec    0.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:21 AM