Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Compact keyboard with USB hub and Audio jacks?, Looking for gaming TKL with extra ports

views

TSNymi
post Jan 24 2018, 05:27 PM, updated 6y ago

47 posts

I'm currently planning my couch gaming set up. I have a wired mouse and a wired headset so I want the keyboard to have USB pass-through as well as audio jacks to minimize cabling. I also want the keyboard to be compact since I have a DIY lapboard about 70 cm (about 28 inches) wide.

No point in spending on wireless devices since I already have most of the equipment I need.

However, so far I haven't found ANY compact or tenkeyless mechanical keyboard with both USB pass-through and audio jacks. The nearest so far is the Roccat Ryos TKL Pro which has 2 USB ports (and quite pricey). Another option is the Roccat Sova MK which has a super compact keyboard integrated with a lapboard. Again, with 2 USB ports. I know I could get a 3.5 mm to USB adapter, but that usually comes with an integrated sound card which I don't want. Seriously... isn't there any keyboard models on the market for this? I'm not a hardcore gamer so the switches aren't that important. Just want to get away from membrane keyboards this time.
TSNymi
post Aug 2 2018, 10:02 AM

47 posts

Had to make do with a Corsair K65 Rapidfire. At least I got the USB hub, but no audio port.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0110sec    0.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:37 PM