fidin
post Aug 10 2019, 01:04 PM

5 posts

During check in process?
znzn
post Aug 16 2019, 09:57 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

For Fly-Thru flights, lets say PEN>KUL>TPE, can i check in my luggage at KUL? will overnight at KL for 1 day
SUSlife5tyle
post Aug 19 2019, 04:00 PM

Getting Started
277 posts

Planning to fly to Bangkok on Feb 2020. Waiting for promotion code or special promotion price.
cyt808
post Aug 20 2019, 04:23 PM

9 posts

Hi, can I ask, does AA now auto upgrade big platinum members to premium flex now? Bought a few flight tickets recently and all stated there premium flex on the itinerary. But when I try to modify my flight to select seat- still there are extra charges- really upgraded or is it just a glitch?
yoonyin
post Aug 22 2019, 02:53 PM

Casual
319 posts

QUOTE(fidin @ Aug 10 2019, 01:04 PM)
Air asia start charging full klia fee at rm73. How about the current customer that has bought the ticket few months ago. Is the extra rm23 being chrged du
No, you wont affected. Only apply to the ticket which bought on the new tax kick off date and onward.

QUOTE(znzn @ Aug 16 2019, 09:57 PM)
For Fly-Thru flights, lets say PEN>KUL>TPE, can i check in my luggage at KUL? will overnight at KL for 1 day
Are you sure that you will have more than 8-14 hours layover in KUL during the connecting flight transit? But i don't think airasia have such long layover hours flight. Otherwise, you are booking a 2 separate booking, PEN>KUL & KUL > TPE.

QUOTE(cyt808 @ Aug 20 2019, 04:23 PM)
Hi, can I ask, does AA now auto upgrade big platinum members to premium flex now? Bought a few flight tickets recently and all stated there premium flex on the itinerary. But when I try to modify my flight to select seat- still there are extra charges- really upgraded or is it just a glitch?
Airasia, a low cost airline will never give free upgrade regardless your FFP status even in Black or Platinum. Confirm is a glitch. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by yoonyin: Aug 22 2019, 02:57 PM
pds_disi
post Aug 23 2019, 11:32 PM

On my way
633 posts

guys, what is the success rate of getting a refund from airasia?

my flight been cancelled, i can't wait for replacement next scheduled flight.
I wanna book another air ticket to match my arrival time, but i cannot wait 30 working days for to make sure i get my refund.
So before i book another ticket, can anybody share me their success story of getting a refund?
5p3ak
post Aug 25 2019, 08:19 AM

CPE, FIG Certified Gymnastics Coach
5,648 posts

Good morning, does anyone know approximately how long does it take once the flight landed in KLIA 2 to KLIA Express train? Flying AirAsia AVV to KUL with only carry on baggage. Thank you

yahiko
post Aug 29 2019, 11:13 AM

Regular
1,215 posts

hey guys wanna ask

brought a ticket many months ago, ( red member then), travelling next month

now i have uprgarde to platinum member.

so am i still entitle to platinum member benefits like piory boarding and such?
and also traveling with my spouse ( but he is still red member). So can we both enter the priory lane?

another question:

Bigpoint member is Platinum
but AA website still showing me as red member

are those 2 not link?

This post has been edited by yahiko: Aug 29 2019, 11:26 AM
MR_alien
post Aug 29 2019, 12:36 PM

Mr.Alien on the loss
3,300 posts

QUOTE(yahiko @ Aug 29 2019, 11:13 AM)
hey guys wanna ask

and also traveling with my spouse ( but he is still red member). So can we both enter the priory lane?
another question:

are those 2 not link?
AFAIK there are no such benefit for whatever ranking of member except earning more points

https://www.airasiabig.com/ot/en/ask-big?to...b=-1&article=60
urbanite
post Sep 3 2019, 10:36 AM

Getting Started
272 posts

QUOTE(MR_alien @ Aug 29 2019, 12:36 PM)
AFAIK there are no such benefit for whatever ranking of member except earning more points

https://www.airasiabig.com/ot/en/ask-big?to...b=-1&article=60
Was allowed priority boarding.
Will check whether can get lounge access next time.

ForgotPassword123
post Sep 4 2019, 11:24 AM

49 posts

hi guys, wanna ask if i buy the flight ticket from 3rd party website, then i wanna add on checked in baggage cause the ticket i buy is low fare.

how much would it cost then? need to buy like 20-25kg.

please help a bit urgent wanna settle this.
kirakun
post Sep 4 2019, 12:59 PM

On my way
656 posts

Just get on AA website, enter your booking id/no then buy luggage manually through add on. Cost will be shown there.
SUSlife5tyle
post Sep 4 2019, 01:54 PM

Getting Started
277 posts

QUOTE(ForgotPassword123 @ Sep 4 2019, 11:24 AM)
hi guys, wanna ask if i buy the flight ticket from 3rd party website, then i wanna add on checked in baggage cause the ticket i buy is low fare.

how much would it cost then? need to buy like 20-25kg.

please help a bit urgent wanna settle this.
You have to decide 20 or 25kg. Different price. Last time, I went to Bangkok for honeymoon and when return back to Penang. I was so worry my luggage overloaded because it is really heavy. I bought 25kg luggage allowance and surprisingly it was below 19kg.
Mussel
post Sep 7 2019, 10:48 PM

Casual
433 posts

Hi all. I have AirAsia BIG points which is expiring soon.

When will it expire? (by referring to screenshot)

Can I convert it to bank values? I can only see the other way round, i.e. conversion from bank and loyalty points to AirAsia.
Can I use it to shop and dine in? Again, I can only see their website and app telling me how to spend money and earn more points, not to redeem it.

500+ points is too low for me to travel. I am consider to transfer it to whomever insterested if it allows me to transfer.

Attached Image
Mr.Dealova
post Sep 8 2019, 11:42 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(Mussel @ Sep 7 2019, 10:48 PM)
Hi all. I have AirAsia BIG points which is expiring soon.

When will it expire? (by referring to screenshot)

Can I convert it to bank values? I can only see the other way round, i.e. conversion from bank and loyalty points to AirAsia.
Can I use it to shop and dine in? Again, I can only see their website and app telling me how to spend money and earn more points, not to redeem it.

500+ points is too low for me to travel. I am consider to transfer it to whomever insterested if it allows me to transfer.

Attached Image
This equivalent to rm5 only
weidasdnbhd
post Sep 8 2019, 03:05 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

Sorry, wanna ask a stupid question.
For AirAsia zero fare ticket, can we claim the airport tax if we do not board the plane after that? Or only for normal fare ticket we can claim airport tax? I buy a ticket at RM12 during AirAsia zero fare period. Maybe I do not board the plane in the future. This RM12 I paid is totally for PSC. Just wanna get my money back.

This post has been edited by weidasdnbhd: Sep 8 2019, 03:06 PM
urbanite
post Sep 8 2019, 10:18 PM

Getting Started
272 posts

QUOTE(weidasdnbhd @ Sep 8 2019, 03:05 PM)
Sorry, wanna ask a stupid question.
For AirAsia zero fare ticket, can we claim the airport tax if we do not board the plane after that? Or only for normal fare ticket we can claim airport tax? I buy a ticket at RM12 during AirAsia zero fare period. Maybe I do not board the plane in the future. This RM12 I paid is totally for PSC. Just wanna get my money back.
Yes, you can claim back the airport tax, on promo fares tickets.

This post has been edited by urbanite: Sep 8 2019, 10:19 PM
weidasdnbhd
post Sep 9 2019, 06:57 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(urbanite @ Sep 8 2019, 10:18 PM)
Yes, you can claim back the airport tax, on promo fares tickets.
Thanks for a reply
wackyboy161
post Sep 9 2019, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
98 posts

It is not a glitch. I also have the same enquiry, asked AA and get below reply:-

Hi dear, if you are referring to the HFL code added to the booking, it is the indication of you being a “Platinum” BIG member.

Below are the benefits of being a “Platinum BIG member”:
-Check-in at the Premium Flex and/or Premium Flatbed check-in counter
- Priority tagging of the checked baggage
- Priority boarding at the boarding gate

So for Platinum member, boarding pass will have HFL code added. Then you can enjoy priority check-in or boarding. =)
wackyboy161
post Sep 9 2019, 10:58 AM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(yahiko @ Aug 29 2019, 11:13 AM)
hey guys wanna ask

another question:

are those 2 not link?
If your boarding pass has HFX code added, then yes, you can enjoy priority boarding.

141 Pages « < 86 87 88 89 90 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.75    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:31 PM