Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Buying new mobile phone online?!, I need help

views

Theoutspokenguy
post Feb 6 2018, 09:53 AM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

QUOTE(Shavon Lim @ Feb 6 2018, 09:49 AM)
Thanks for your sharing and information  :thumbsup:
Be a smart shopper you will saved alot of money.

On Lazada if it stated 14 days money back guarantee, if you have any issue or unsatisfactory you can request a refund/exchange because seller already in terms with Lazada to protect customers.

These days Lazada even have their own delivery team.

Because when you pay full retail you haven't include cost of accessories like casing ,screen protector, charger and etc.

If you shop smart the total price is still below rrp while rrp phones you bought at shop include accessories could be alot expensive.

This post has been edited by Theoutspokenguy: Feb 6 2018, 10:04 AM
RICADO86
post Feb 8 2018, 05:28 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Nazfull @ Jan 23 2018, 09:35 PM)
Just wanted to ask is it better to buy mobile phone from stores or online?
What if I wanted to buy it online? Is it a good idea?
better get from store. online delivery missing risk very high.
kausar
post Feb 8 2018, 05:31 PM

On my way
604 posts

if want to get online u better looks the seller reputable & dont worry about the delivery time.
chongkiatz
post Feb 9 2018, 01:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,039 posts

Last time , people scare to buy online because of

Bank to seller , seller missing , end up Scamming Case

Bank to seller , seller send fake phone , end up Scamming Case

Bank to seller , parcel missing , seller not responsible

Bank to seller , parcel damage , seller not responsible

But its now 2018 , there is Lazada such a good plateform for u to shopping , u bank ur money to Lazada but not directly to seller , u have 14 day RETURN/REFUND policy , which Lazada HOLD ur money in 2 week time , make sure u happy with ur shopping , then only release the money to seller

so within this 14 day u get damage item , parcel missing , Click the return/refund , print the return form , drop ur parcel with the return form to your nearest POS OFFICE , u no need to pay any single money , wait for lazada investigate , then u will get ur refund within 30 day

Everything is online tracking now , lazada / pos laju won't blame u for item missing , they can trace where is the last parcel position , if it's their fault , u 100% get back ur full money smile.gif

For shopee , u have to make sure u see the 14day return policy , or else the seller might reject ur refund , so becareful smile.gif

So far lazada have the best return policy and u no need to pay unlike shopee some seller want u to pay for return parcel

Recently i bought something on lazada with rm160 , the parcel isn't missing but the seller didnt send out the parcel and end up this case consider as Cancellation from seller , seller get penalty from Lazda , and Lazada FULLY return the money for me biggrin.gif Just have to patiently wait for full refund , so it's so safe to buy online compared with Old School

This post has been edited by chongkiatz: Feb 9 2018, 01:49 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Theoutspokenguy
post Feb 10 2018, 09:36 PM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

I just had a bad experience at retail.

I message them tell me got stock.

I go all the way to their shop with parking issue

Walk in tell me the colour I want unavailable

Then I show the message, his response that another outlet but in the message clearly stated I want to collect at that outlet with that colour.
No freebies on retail.

Online I never had such issue
No parking problem
No wrong colour problem
More freebies

Theoutspokenguy
post Feb 11 2018, 06:43 PM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

QUOTE(Ken16 @ Feb 11 2018, 06:12 PM)
Last time i heard from my friend said he get the iphone 8 ( 64gb) by sign up the easyphone, just pay RM110 for the phone every month, that make me feel the package is offering a cheaper price  to get a new phone.
if you calculate only the phone its cheap but when you calculate with the plan not necessary its cheap since you be in contract for 24 months.

user posted image

As you claim RM110 + 98 monthly = monthly commitment RM208 = RM4992

Brand new = iPhone 8 64GB: RM 3,649

4992 - 3649 = RM1343

Phone Price 110 x 24 = RM2640
Plan Price 98 x 24 = RM2352
Total RM4992

If someone that doesnt use so much data your money all go a waste

Example RM30 plan monthly x 24 = RM720

Retail RM3649 + RM720 = RM4369 its still cheaper than celcom plan.

But if you fully utlize the data and yes its worthy to be hold for 24 months.
Theoutspokenguy
post Feb 13 2018, 09:56 PM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

QUOTE(Fire_Arm @ Feb 13 2018, 09:55 PM)
To: Outspokenguy
so, is it encourage to take out rm3000+ to buy a new phone or pay rm 200 per month for new phone?
You need to the maths.

Monthly depend on plan and phone. If you ultize your plan fully of course pay monthly better. If you get huge discount with cash of course cash
ASoulNamedLeo
post Feb 13 2018, 10:37 PM

Enthusiast
918 posts

QUOTE(Fire_Arm @ Feb 13 2018, 09:55 PM)
To: Outspokenguy
so, is it encourage to take out rm3000+ to buy a new phone or pay rm 200 per month for new phone?
I suggest dishing out a minimum of RM1000 and maximum of RM1500 for an unlocked phone and not carrier locked. But that's just my opinion and opinions are subjective.

This post has been edited by ASoulNamedLeo: Feb 13 2018, 10:38 PM
SimenXue
post Feb 14 2018, 01:35 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Theoutspokenguy @ Feb 5 2018, 03:36 PM)
Welcome to 2018.

Store check also you can get cheated but you pay more. You didn't read online Vs shop price difference from rm200 to rm600 difference in discount.

Most of us will go to shop and try it but later buy online.

I know you didn't read what I said at shop once u check and out of shop you cannot exchange or return.

Online the signature u claim it's just to say item received by who. If item got problem you can return and get refund.
Store risk not as high as online purchase... anything you can get black and white from them to ensure your purchase all is original... besides, you may go those celcom centre not open by third party... even HQ also can make purchase if you worry... to me still go store check myself is the best, this easyphone plan so far din hear anything yet... so fat so good
Theoutspokenguy
post Feb 14 2018, 02:26 PM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

QUOTE(SimenXue @ Feb 14 2018, 01:35 PM)
Store risk not as high as online purchase... anything you can get black and white from them to ensure your purchase all is original... besides, you may go those celcom centre not open by third party... even HQ also can make purchase if you worry... to me still go store check myself is the best, this easyphone plan so far din hear anything yet... so fat so good
Let me repeat again

Welcome to 2018 for 2nd time.

Buying online and buying retail are the same goods just the price and delivery is slight different.

Are you train to check its original? Are u skillful to identify a fake? If you do not how do you tell it's real?

Same as online if the seller is genuine you get real goods as simple as that further more online have review and testimonials so if they have bad records you know while retail even they cheat you infront of you also you do not know.

I don't go for Telco phones the discount I get is alot more cheaper than you buy Telco because Telco offer rebate based on rrp. The discount we get is off RRP.

sammiey
post Feb 20 2018, 01:20 PM

Getting Started
139 posts

depend on what phone you buy.....

if the cheap phone can buy at online (because price lower then store), expensive phone need back to official store (better service and secure)

fat16
post Feb 27 2018, 08:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,582 posts

I bought a Samsung Galaxy note 8 smart phone from Lazada on 12/12/2017, sold by Lazada and shipped by Lazada express.

When I received two pack of wet tissue not the phone . I make a police report, call lazada customer service, speak to more than five customer service. Shipped back the wet tissue to lazada but until today, Lazada still haven refund to me.
> Poor fella, buy Note8 on LZD, received wet tissue
Theoutspokenguy
post Feb 28 2018, 08:11 PM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

QUOTE(fat16 @ Feb 27 2018, 08:16 AM)
I bought a Samsung Galaxy note 8 smart phone from Lazada on 12/12/2017, sold by Lazada and shipped by Lazada express.

When I received two pack of wet tissue not the phone . I make a police report, call lazada customer service, speak to more than five customer service. Shipped back the wet tissue to lazada but until today, Lazada still haven refund to me.
> Poor fella, buy Note8 on LZD, received wet tissue
we read your post before. I check your item weight ship out is 1.1kg so lazada did really ship out but could be you cheat lazada by putting tissue box or the post man stole it.
So since you claim lazada initate refund then your problem resolved.

This post has been edited by Theoutspokenguy: Feb 28 2018, 08:14 PM
1depp1
post Mar 29 2018, 05:00 PM

Casual
357 posts

through stores of course. Better safety

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:05 PM