Why would you choose a MacOS ?, Curious, cause i am getting a macbook

views

domcobb
post Apr 30 2018, 11:13 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(Benefon @ Apr 30 2018, 11:01 AM)
domcobb

You don't know my first Air come with USB 2.0 very slower for RAW files transferred from SD Card.
In the end bought thunderbolt 1 with adapter and cable for external HDD its cost me few hundred bucks.

After went for MacBook Pro 13 late 2013 it's awesome all those device was fast and superb.
Whoa … That must have been quite some time back!
I am just at the crossroad of either going with an old tech that is within my budget, that I believe serves the purpose and usage, as of now OR to go for something that is slightly beyond my budget; which is still manageable, but an overpowered laptop, that, at present time, may seems a little too much but a future-proof, as my usage grows over the years.
You know what I mean?

Benefon
post Apr 30 2018, 11:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,727 posts

QUOTE(domcobb @ Apr 30 2018, 11:13 AM)
Whoa … That must have been quite some time back!
I am just at the crossroad of either going with an old tech that is within my budget, that I believe serves the purpose and usage, as of now OR to go for something that is slightly beyond my budget; which is still manageable, but an overpowered laptop, that, at present time, may seems a little too much but a future-proof, as my usage grows over the years.
You know what I mean?
Anyway can go down to Machines or Swift for try out.
Sometime play for while it's feel like acceptable, after bring home just realized.
domcobb
post Apr 30 2018, 11:20 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(Benefon @ Apr 30 2018, 11:17 AM)
Anyway can go down to Machines or Swift for try out.
Sometime play for while it's feel like acceptable, after bring home just realized.
I had done that over the weekend; hence, the decision to get the MacBook Air later this afternoon but, as I said, your post, sorta triggered the whole ‘future-proof’ side of the equation, so yea. smile.gif

squall8985
post Apr 30 2018, 11:36 AM

Casual
379 posts

I'm having a 12 inch MacBook for almost a year. Only occasionally using it. Only recently i had to use it more then usual since i'm not having any Windows laptop on hand. Earlier cursing it a lot since on daily basis i had to find Windows equivalent software on the MacOs itself. Had to relearn lots of things. But the most thing i love about Mac is it consistency of the OS itself.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.14    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:46 AM