Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ONEXOX BLACK, Official Launch Date 25/01/2018

ray8426
post Aug 8 2018, 08:09 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

I have 2 line under my name, but can i create different different apps accounts?
adiwarna
post Aug 16 2018, 12:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

Free B10. While stock last.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
cicak.fakir
post Aug 17 2018, 04:43 AM

Casual

Let throw spanner into the work.

I have had this issue since my 3rd bill. XOX just cannot figure things out. The amount payable are wildly different when compared in statement against on the web.

This is happening to 2 MSISDNs under me. Both accounts experienced this issue.

I have called them more than 2 months ago to get true reflection on which amount I have to pay, and was advised back then to use the figure stated on the web, not statement.

Earlier, I have sent an email to selfcare@, where I have tabulated the charges vs payment and payable balances for both my accounts, asking them to get things sorted out because I cannot carry on being confused with which amount to trust XOX with.

And an hour ago, the latest bill for one of the accounts arrived. This has gone too far when I received a new bill today slapping me with additional RM78 adjustment that I have yet to learn the why - hint: they are adjustments without any line item to explain where they came from. Another email to selfcare@ with specific issue regarding this specific statement vs web for this specific account.

I'll let screenshots do the "talking" of the confusion I am in.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
adiwarna
post Aug 17 2018, 10:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cicak.fakir @ Aug 17 2018, 04:43 AM)
Let throw spanner into the work.

I have had this issue since my 3rd bill. XOX just cannot figure things out. The amount payable are wildly different when compared in statement against on the web.

This is happening to 2 MSISDNs under me. Both accounts experienced this issue.

I have called them more than 2 months ago to get true reflection on which amount I have to pay, and was advised back then to use the figure stated on the web, not statement.

Earlier, I have sent an email to selfcare@, where I have tabulated the charges vs payment and payable balances for both my accounts, asking them to get things sorted out because I cannot carry on being confused with which amount to trust XOX with.

And an hour ago, the latest bill for one of the accounts arrived. This has gone too far when I received a new bill today slapping me with additional RM78 adjustment that I have yet to learn the why - hint: they are adjustments without any line item to explain where they came from. Another email to selfcare@ with specific issue regarding this specific statement vs web for this specific account.

I'll let screenshots do the "talking" of the confusion I am in.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Pm me your number

Where & when you sent email to xox
cicak.fakir
post Aug 17 2018, 11:22 AM

Casual

QUOTE(adiwarna @ Aug 17 2018, 10:29 AM)
Pm me your number

Where & when you sent email to xox
thank you, but I already went to xox penang (not komtar) just to be double sure in-person to get this.
darkcurves
post Aug 18 2018, 09:42 AM

On my way

Just started using Black since early this month. Totally worth it as I am using B10 package for Grab Driver App. However, i need top up extra and the plan will automatically deduct RM10 every month? Or do i need to top up and manually subscribe every month? I am confused with this part.
UN1T3D
post Aug 18 2018, 02:33 PM

On my way

QUOTE(darkcurves @ Aug 18 2018, 09:42 AM)
Just started using Black since early this month. Totally worth it as I am using B10 package for Grab Driver App. However, i need top up  extra and the plan will automatically deduct RM10 every month? Or do i need to top up and manually subscribe every month? I am confused with this part.
biggrin.gif
You can pay monthly when the bill arrives or you can just reload enough for six months and relax (every month auto deduct for bill).

No need to subscribe to anything if the monthly allocation suffice (1GB + 20 minutes) ... maybe if you need more data or minutes then you may want to reload to buy during happy hour ...

darkcurves
post Aug 20 2018, 08:49 AM

On my way

QUOTE(UN1T3D @ Aug 18 2018, 02:33 PM)
biggrin.gif
You can pay monthly when the bill arrives or you can just reload enough for six months and relax (every month auto deduct for bill).

No need to subscribe to anything if the monthly allocation suffice (1GB + 20 minutes) ... maybe if you need more data or minutes then you may want to reload to buy during happy hour ...
Got it, tq bro. icon_rolleyes.gif thumbup.gif
KoYuKii
post Aug 20 2018, 08:37 PM

Regular

can i pay the black xox bill via topup from lazada ?

thanks
adiwarna
post Aug 21 2018, 12:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(KoYuKii @ Aug 20 2018, 08:37 PM)
can i pay the black xox bill via topup from lazada ?

thanks
As long as your topup is successful, the topup is consider valid
Oppa.OneXOX
post Sep 6 2018, 01:16 AM

Getting Started

Hello everyone !

The 6% SST charges is applicable to ONEXOX BLACK monthly bill beginning 1st September 2018.

However, ONEXOX Black subscribers will be given a rebate in the form of minutes.

The rebate minutes formula = ( subscriber Black Plan x 0.4 ), for example:

a) For B10, 10 x 0.4 = 4 minutes.
b) For B59, 59 x 0.4 = 23.6 and will be rounded up to 24 minutes.

Please call CS @ 12273 should you require further clarification.

Thank you.

BladeRider88
post Sep 10 2018, 09:09 PM

Casual

hi everyone, i just registered a new XOX Black (not MNP) and i am facing the issues where I am unable to receive any TAC/OTP from any request, for example, Razer Pay (new registration), and Shopee login..

Already contacted the CS but still waiting for feedback. Hopefully anyone can share their experience with me. Thx

9 Pages « < 7 8 9Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0717sec    3.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd September 2018 - 11:11 AM