Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Iphone battery replacement, 2 days respond time or, cash will burnt. QCD Sunway .

views

TSmissysleepy
post Jan 18 2018, 10:42 PM, updated 7y ago

Enthusiast
718 posts

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/tech-gad...FrESovWP0K5z.97

I just want to ask if anyone of you get the same term and condition by Apple Service Center in other branches other than the one in QCD Sunway Pyramid authorised service center?
They said battery have no stock at the moment and i have to come back by March or April.

But i have written to them earlier and they told me to visit its center . When i been there, i was told that battery was out of stock. Pst off and make a bit of noise about it and in the end they accepted to give in but on the condition i have to signed . I must appear in the 2 days period once they called me , if i don't appear to hand over my phone, my collected cash will be burnt.
So i signed in and make payment in the end,, what choice do i have ? March and April is a bit too long and anything can happen to my phone too and they could come out with more new stories, u know la , how twist and turn in this country. My reason to post this is not to belittle their terms bcos i have accepted this condition but i just want to find out if this case is similar to other branches or not . I mean i have not heard of this kind of announcement by Apple . If this T&C only occured in this branch only, i think Apple need to be clear cut about this self imposed rule.

This post has been edited by missysleepy: Jan 18 2018, 10:46 PM
CyrusWong
post Jan 18 2018, 10:47 PM

Regular
1,626 posts

QUOTE(missysleepy @ Jan 18 2018, 10:42 PM)
my collected cash will be burnt.
what is "collected cash"?

you mean deposit?

or full advance payment?
TSmissysleepy
post Jan 21 2018, 02:38 PM

Enthusiast
718 posts

QUOTE(CyrusWong @ Jan 18 2018, 10:47 PM)
what is "collected cash"?

you mean deposit?

or full advance payment?
Full payment . They don’t collect deposit. This payment will be forfeited if you don’t turn up after they called you.
CyrusWong
post Jan 21 2018, 03:29 PM

Regular
1,626 posts

QUOTE(missysleepy @ Jan 21 2018, 02:38 PM)
Full payment . They don’t collect deposit. This payment will be forfeited if you don’t turn up after they called you.
uncommon practice
TSmissysleepy
post Jan 22 2018, 12:50 PM

Enthusiast
718 posts

QUOTE(CyrusWong @ Jan 21 2018, 03:29 PM)
uncommon practice
I found this quite absurd as well because it’s not mindful in business ethic. I mean we paid them in full n they don’t have courtesy to wait if something happen while we r in outstation or unforeseen circumstances.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:57 PM