Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Java Android app/web app developer and partner, Finding a passionate app developer

views

TSjj2themax
post Jan 18 2018, 11:58 AM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
135 posts

Hi,

I am looking for a passionate android and web application developer (full stack if possible) to work on a prototype enterprise application. I'm seeking preferably someone who is willing to built something as a partner/founder mentality instead of just a job. I will be handling the business side of things as I already have established a network and hence I couldn't focus on the application development although my background is in technical.

Don't worry, I am not looking to exploit, I'm sincerely looking for a programmer that could help me develop the working prototype. There will be monetary compensation (I will be putting in own capital investment) for the developer, but certainly couldn't afford to pay top dollar. But do take note that it will be a monetary + partnership (shareholder equity) basis. I guess that's fair. I will bear most of the risk.
TSjj2themax
post Jan 18 2018, 12:04 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

Forgot to mention, I will assist in the following :
- Software features, mockups
- UI/UX Design (another artist designer)
BryanNJM
post Jan 18 2018, 12:20 PM

25 posts

Interested, I no experience in writing android app but I am JAVA developer.
Can PM more details? smile.gif

This post has been edited by BryanNJM: Jan 18 2018, 12:21 PM
Sammy6
post Jan 18 2018, 07:16 PM

Getting Started
208 posts

I'm a full-time student but I can code in android apps.

Kindly pm if interested.
alexa
post Feb 1 2018, 10:52 PM

Big Boss
1,456 posts

QUOTE(jj2themax @ Jan 18 2018, 11:58 AM)
Hi,

I am looking for a passionate android and web application developer (full stack if possible) to work on a prototype enterprise application. I'm seeking preferably someone who is willing to built something as a partner/founder mentality instead of just a job. I will be handling the business side of things as I already have established a network and hence I couldn't focus on the application development although my background is in technical.

Don't worry, I am not looking to exploit, I'm sincerely looking for a programmer that could help me develop the working prototype. There will be monetary compensation (I will be putting in own capital investment) for the developer, but certainly couldn't afford to pay top dollar. But do take note that it will be a monetary + partnership (shareholder equity) basis. I guess that's fair. I will bear most of the risk.
You can pay me for rm5k to develop your MVP. My portfolio is here, http://bit.ly/ZNYRzr.
narf03
post Feb 1 2018, 11:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,544 posts

QUOTE(alexa @ Feb 1 2018, 10:52 PM)
You can pay me for rm5k to develop your MVP. My portfolio is here, http://bit.ly/ZNYRzr.
really ? do consider pm them instead of advertise yourself like that.
alexa
post Feb 2 2018, 01:59 AM

Big Boss
1,456 posts

QUOTE(narf03 @ Feb 1 2018, 11:29 PM)
really ? do consider pm them instead of advertise yourself like that.
sorry about that bro. will not happen again..
System Error Message
post Feb 2 2018, 02:15 AM

Regular
1,781 posts

PM sent

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.11    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:47 AM