Just got a TV from my friend and told me that the HDMI port is not working.
Done some test on the HDMI port and VGA port. Trying to connect my pc to the TV.
1. Laptop to TV using HDMI cable - no signal
2. DVD player to TV using HDMI cable - got signal (no problem on display)
3. Google Chromecast to TV - no problem as well
Tested my laptop to another TV using the same HDMI cable - no issue, can display my laptop screen on TV within seconds.
1. Laptop to TV using VGA cable - black screen after plugged in, before plug in showed the "PC" input display.
Tested on another TV using the same cable - no problem
What is the problem here actually? Tested with multiple devices, but cannot connect between my laptop and TV.
Can I assume that the TV and my laptop is not compatible between each other?
1. Laptop brand and model: ACER E1-572G
2. TV brand and model: SAMSUNG SERIES 5 - LA32B530P7R
Please help if there is anything I left out to try.
LED TV Issue, Any idea on what is wrong?