1. I got my AS Level results 2 days ago.
2. 3As (Business 88, Economics 86, Psychology 85). I'd try to maintain my As for A2 as well.
3. I don't like maths that's why I didn't take maths in A levels.
4. I am quite interested in Business,Economics,Psychology and perhaps Law (Didn't really think much about it until recently).
5. Interested in Business because I'm interested in the corporate world and would like to start my own business in the future. (Possible drawback: Not much of 'real' knowledge [common sense] and there's so many business grads out there)
6. Interested in Economics because it's rather brain-stimulating and has more of 'real' knowledge as compared with Business. (Drawback: Econometrics will fry my brain)
7. Interested in Psychology because I've always wanted to help others and like to understand the reason behind people's behaviour. (Possible drawback: Hard to earn my rice bowl)
8. Interested in Law because it's free from maths and it's a professional profession. (Drawback: I have no exposure to it- not sure if that really is my interest)
What courses should I take and any recommendations of Universities ? THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! ^^
9. Private universities are very expensive so I intend to go into public U but I didn't take MUET/IELTS/TOEFL and all Unis require them. What should I do ?
10. UPU application starts in Feb but I won't take A2 until May. Can I still apply UPU ?
Any comment are welcome. Do correct me wherever i'm wrong!
THANK YOU PEOPLE !!
This post has been edited by xenonarc99: Jan 12 2018, 10:03 PM
Undecided, helppppp meeeee TT