Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> HELP SPM should i drop or fail ?, Should i drop or just fail it

views

Reena.K
post Jan 12 2018, 02:14 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Didadoesnt @ Jan 12 2018, 01:09 AM)
Hi if i make any mistakes in anything let me know!its my first post so yeah.

Im taking SPM this year and im conflicted. Im in pure science stream so i take bio,chem and physics. Im terrible in science. I always get around 40% with those subjects.

Though the only drop-able subject is Bio. Should i drop bio so that i can improve with chem and physics or should i not drop and probably fail a subject because science and I dont go along.

I dont plan on having a job in the science field too so do i really need to take biology. I honestly prefer to drop physics than bio but i cant

Tqvm for reading !
Is it possible for you to change your stream? because clearly if you are not interested in engineering, medical, maths or science, it is best that you drop them.

If you're interested in economics, finance, accounts, you could take up courses related to these. But if you don't plan to do any sciences in the future, and you can't change your stream, try to finish your spm the most convenient way as possible. It's still January, and it is not too late to change and study something that you like, rather than putting 2 years, studying something you don't like and you don't plan to use at all in the future. 2 YEARS IS LONG AND TRUST ME IT WILL BE PAINFUL STUDYING SOMETHING YOU DONT LIKE!!!!

I suggest you list down what you really want to do on a pieces of paper, and it will help you make your decision.
Cheers

This post has been edited by Reena.K: Jan 12 2018, 02:16 PM

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0339sec    1.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 13th November 2019 - 10:48 AM