Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Has anyone joined any Pump and Dump Group?, Not for the faint hearted

views

stevenskh
post Jan 12 2018, 08:52 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

QUOTE(BetfairTrader @ Jan 12 2018, 08:32 PM)
http://deadcoins.com/

here is a list of coins that got delisted or no more value.

if you keep on buying the dip with no plans of exiting......pandai pandai lah...
That's why you do FA and learn about the coin that you're about to HODL for long term and diversify your investment rather putting all eggs in one basket =)
Malformed
post Jan 12 2018, 11:26 PM

Getting Started
270 posts

Awesome input bro! Thanks for the free tips. Gonna put your advice into consideration when planning my portfolio to step up the game
stevenskh
post Jan 12 2018, 11:55 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

QUOTE(Malformed @ Jan 12 2018, 11:26 PM)
Awesome input bro! Thanks for the free tips. Gonna put your advice into consideration when planning my portfolio to step up the game
Pay attention to the market cycle as a whole so you're in the right position =). It's important to know what and where your price is according to the market pattern.

Anything else feel free to reach my inbox. I'll refrain myself from posting more strategy since no one cares to interpret it properly biggrin.gif. Back to twitter shitposting lol.
Grammar Police
post Jan 13 2018, 10:51 AM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(cfc-free @ Sep 4 2012, 03:07 PM)
this?
QUOTE(stevenskh @ Jan 12 2018, 08:52 PM)
That's why you do FA and learn about the coin that you're about to HODL for long term and diversify your investment rather putting all eggs in one basket =)
Thank god jesus buddha allah moses

finally after 3 pages of shit show you finally understood what i was trying to preach.

now add that to your first post.

QUOTE(stevenskh @ Jan 11 2018, 12:03 PM)
Crypto Alts Season Trading Fun Facts :

1. Go to any exchanges with high volume : Bittrex/Binance Create a watchlist of coins with strong FA
2. Filter the "change%" in descending order (Meaning show those alts that dip a lot in a day)
3. Notice those coin that has dip > 15% with the buying price close to 24hrs low.
4. Buy some near the 24hrs low price.
5. If it dipped >50% after your buying price, double down your initial investment.
6. Hold and Profit.

Try this out. Who needs PnD group for a 20% gain lol?
stevenskh
post Jan 13 2018, 11:13 AM

Getting Started
112 posts

QUOTE(Grammar Police @ Jan 13 2018, 10:51 AM)
Thank god jesus buddha allah moses

finally after 3 pages of shit show you finally understood what i was trying to preach.

now add that to your first post.
When you ask question with shitty attitude you deserve shit reply of course smile.gif

Grammar Police can't even ask a proper question on "How to setup Stop-Loss" or "What is #DYOR?". It means Do Your Own Research which consists of FA and TA but instead, here's his take on it :

QUOTE(Grammar Police @ Jan 11 2018, 01:31 PM)
you can translate that as :

i have some strategies that work in the past but i am not sure if it works in the future. so i dont want to be responsible for your loss.

You're welcomed.

That's how bad trader behave smile.gif. Never Go Full Retard Like This

My inbox is always open for question but, if you're retarded like Grammar Police here, you fully deserve to GET REKT by the market for your inability to learn and adapt to the market.

This post has been edited by stevenskh: Jan 13 2018, 11:28 AM
GnomeMage
post Jan 13 2018, 12:29 PM

Getting Started
198 posts

QUOTE(stevenskh @ Jan 13 2018, 11:13 AM)
When you ask question with shitty attitude you deserve shit reply of course  smile.gif

Grammar Police can't even ask a proper question on "How to setup Stop-Loss" or "What is #DYOR?". It means Do Your Own Research which consists of FA and TA but instead, here's his take on it :

My inbox is always open for question but, if you're retarded like Grammar Police here, you fully deserve to GET REKT by the market for your inability to learn and adapt to the market.
> retard
>rekt
>shitty attitude

It seems more like you are the 1 with bad behavior, constantly using foul words.

He is being sacarstic. While you are openly flaming others.

This post has been edited by GnomeMage: Jan 13 2018, 12:34 PM
Grammar Police
post Jan 13 2018, 12:50 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(stevenskh @ Jan 13 2018, 11:13 AM)
When you ask question with shitty attitude you deserve shit reply of course  smile.gif

HAHAHAHA so basically you just admitted that you are just butthurt at my choice of words and not at the merit of my suggestions.

let me tell you, it is not my duty to be nice so i dont give a shit if your ego is hurt, as long as i dont break forum rules (such as swearing at others)

I can however, challenge your ideas on an open forum. you cant take the heat, go to a corner and cry or go back to your safe space. or if you are the TS, you can delete my post (unfortunately you are not ).

Sure i deserve shitty reply, but conversely, if you espouse shitty ideas you deserve to be given a harsh challenge too.

And why should i PM you ? are you some premier league footballer? No? now piss off.

stevenskh
post Jan 13 2018, 01:02 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

QUOTE(GnomeMage @ Jan 13 2018, 12:29 PM)
> retard
>rekt
>shitty attitude

It seems more like you are the 1 with bad behavior, constantly using foul words.

He is being sacarstic. While you are openly flaming others.
Sarcastic or Reckless? That's two different thing smile.gif

Gfy able to agree on his point lol. smile.gif smile.gif

IGNORED
bg17aw
post Mar 21 2018, 04:12 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(Bored Citizen @ Jan 11 2018, 02:13 AM)
Has anyone joined any pump and dump group?

So far i joined 2 different group. Both on Binance exchange. So far i've able to make like 20% on my investment each time with them but i only put in very little amount like 0.005 btc.

Mainly use this

https://discord.gg/wbewh6v

second

https://discord.gg/7EvWXAh
Second link not working. Are you still using them? Would be interested to find more groups
Doggystyle
post Mar 21 2018, 10:21 AM

On my way
636 posts

QUOTE(stevenskh @ Jan 12 2018, 11:55 PM)
Pay attention to the market cycle as a whole so you're in the right position =). It's important to know what and where your price is according to the market pattern.

Anything else feel free to reach my inbox. I'll refrain myself from posting more strategy since no one cares to interpret it properly  biggrin.gif. Back to twitter shitposting lol.
Hi friend,
Just want to commend you on your patience.
stevenskh
post Mar 23 2018, 12:03 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

QUOTE(Doggystyle @ Mar 21 2018, 10:21 AM)
Hi friend,
Just want to commend you on your patience.
Patience are the one who always get the last laugh in crypto smile.gif

This post has been edited by stevenskh: Mar 23 2018, 12:14 PM
azam_halim
post Mar 23 2018, 03:05 PM

Casual
450 posts

QUOTE(bg17aw @ Mar 21 2018, 04:12 AM)
Second link not working. Are you still using them? Would be interested to find more groups
This group seems to have more people in it... but not exclusively binance lah

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
bg17aw
post Mar 27 2018, 06:19 AM

2 posts

Thanks
icemanfx
post Mar 31 2018, 08:55 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,792 posts

With more people join in pump and dump, margin of price movement will get smaller.

With more pump and dump groups, those with wider range/margin and smaller capital are likely to suffer.

Pump and dump is nothing more than price manipulation.

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Mar 31 2018, 09:21 AM
icemanfx
post Apr 5 2018, 11:29 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,792 posts

With btc at us$6.6k, opportunity to pump and dump?

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Apr 5 2018, 11:30 AM
icemanfx
post Apr 12 2018, 07:11 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,792 posts

Vietnam’s deputy prime minister ordered an investigation into allegations of a cryptocurrency scam involving $658 million, the latest report of fraud to hit the lightly regulated market for initial coin offerings.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...s-vietnam-probe
icemanfx
post Apr 13 2018, 07:54 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,792 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Apr 5 2018, 11:29 AM)
With btc at us$6.6k, opportunity to pump and dump?
Those who bought early can take profit. Congratulations!

sajinr
post Feb 9 2019, 06:36 PM

2 posts

There were active Pump & Dump groups. Cryptocurrency prices are boomed and then dumped after making a profit. In general, there are 7 types of common Bitcoin/cryptocurrency scams. It is better to know about these scams and aware of them while making cryptocurrency investments.
https://www.epixelmlmsoftware.com/blogs/7-b...-to-be-aware-of
gomydata
post Feb 22 2019, 06:56 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

Don't join pump and dump group. You will loss a lots money. When you pay 0.1btc to join their group, they are the person who make money. If you don't join, you always get the information, and you will never earn anythings.
QUOTE(Bored Citizen @ Jan 11 2018, 09:13 AM)
Has anyone joined any pump and dump group?

So far i joined 2 different group. Both on Binance exchange. So far i've able to make like 20% on my investment each time with them but i only put in very little amount like 0.005 btc.

The movement damn fast, everything finish like 2 to 3 mins. very exciting.

you guys can check it out.

Mainly use this

https://discord.gg/wbewh6v

second

https://discord.gg/7EvWXAh

My advise is that,

1) NEVER buy in when the target goal is achieve no matter how tempting it is. (Got burned once)
2) Use The Binance Desktop app, Dont  use the browser because of the massive volume coming in lagged.

Extra Pros,
They have some short term coin recommended to buy to make some short quick profit.
Grammar Police
post Jul 15 2020, 10:10 PM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(stevenskh @ Jan 13 2018, 01:02 PM)
Sarcastic or Reckless? That's two different thing  smile.gif 

Gfy able to agree on his point lol.  smile.gif  smile.gif

IGNORED
hows your dumb dumb double down strategy working?? able to double down back up to 20k usd bitcoin?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

waited 3 years to laugh at you.

.user posted image

i hope u didnt double down on all these lol... none of them recovered

This post has been edited by Grammar Police: Jul 15 2020, 10:15 PM

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:31 AM