Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Credit card debt

views

Virlution
post Feb 1 2018, 05:46 PM

Casual
343 posts

QUOTE(toughproblem @ Feb 1 2018, 03:20 PM)
I have try register gofundme, they seem like only for US citizen, am i right?

Any other similar site?
Look for other source of crowd funding. try Google for it
zemmien
post Feb 2 2018, 03:12 PM

Casual
401 posts

QUOTE(mt24 @ Jan 13 2018, 10:13 AM)
why not change to government hospital? their care and services somehow far more better than private. and the best is they are cheap too.
sad thing is most people just see the private hospitals are the only available option, just because of the 'luxury'.

without knowing government hospital has more capability, especially for serious illness.
Cookie101
post Feb 2 2018, 09:06 PM

Regular
1,518 posts

Go govt.

Do balance transfer before it’s too late from different bank and keep the interest to minimum.

There is still hope to pay off cc. It’s not that much. Don’t wait till blacklisted. It will be too late
weggoweggo
post Feb 4 2018, 02:14 AM

22 posts

TS, u have an option to transfer yr dad to gomen hospital, just talk to yr private doctor on recommended hospital/doctor. He/she can prepare paperwork for the handover.
-Aktan-
post Feb 5 2018, 11:10 PM

2.6b dah masuk bro
873 posts

QUOTE(toughproblem @ Jan 12 2018, 01:33 AM)
So do you all mean if unable to pay back credit card debt and after get blacklisted i will unable to get loan to buy house and car in the future plus difficult to find job?

Haiz.. father paralyzed.. my dinner only afford bread.. now another strike from the bank..
Got public bank credit card? Now do balance transfer, pay back in 36 months, only 7% on total amount, one time charge.
stJimmy111
post Feb 6 2018, 11:39 AM

15 posts

You can try give.asia , it's a crowd funding platform for ASEAN countries.
alpha91
post Feb 7 2018, 03:35 PM

Casual
471 posts

i think credit card got the minimum payment amount. may be you can pay that first if you having difficulties to get loan in time.
not sure this is the best way.
anyway, wish your father get well soon.
wh0cares
post Feb 8 2018, 09:57 PM

Enthusiast
700 posts

Pay minimum first. Drag until you win lottery
TStoughproblem
post Mar 15 2018, 01:44 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

My father now urgently need a doctor to check his condition, blood pressure drop to around 80. Those doctors in GH just saying it is like that one and say no need to come anymore. We need your help so that we can send him to a hospital that can save him, financially we are unable to do so.

Could you help us by supporting our fund raising page below. I worry he will leaving us in the next few days if we cant find him a decent doctor.
https://gogetfunding.com/please-help-my-fat...and-our-family/

Every time my father in urgent condition, my mom will have breathing difficulties problem, same for this time. Last time even more serious. She become like this after my father had his failed surgery. https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4339226&hl=

Thank you in advance for your kind help.
Other than this i dont know what i can do anymore, this is what currently i can do. For long term plan, no idea.....

This post has been edited by toughproblem: Mar 15 2018, 01:47 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.76    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:25 PM