Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Company Late Pay Salary, should I go report for JTK?

views

TS0601430
post Jan 8 2018, 10:30 AM

Getting Started
140 posts

QUOTE(ocphangaz @ Jan 8 2018, 10:22 AM)
you're a contract staff?

if contract, unless specified in contract, no salary should be later than 7th of every month.

if they terminate because you complain, you can take legal actions against them also.

my suggestion, talk to HR to find out reason of delay.
I'm not a contract staff.

and if you got see my other post regarding my company, you will know my HR is helpless and clueless (the director's puppet)

got some staff ask the HR why still not yet get his salary, and the HR juz answer "the payment is still float".

fyi, this company payroll is paid using online.

QUOTE(Autocountstick @ Jan 8 2018, 10:22 AM)
please report if every 7th havent get your salary, your employer doesnt know who report
you mean if i go report, my boss wont know who is the staff report to JTK?

This post has been edited by 601430: Jan 8 2018, 10:33 AM
TS0601430
post Jan 8 2018, 05:10 PM

Getting Started
140 posts

QUOTE(xpole @ Jan 8 2018, 02:14 PM)
And why you are late in the first place?
Are you married? Just have baby?
If you have baby/kid, I can understand if you are late because kids tends to make some drama early morning.

But if you are single and always late, i don't know what to say
yes im a married person with a baby...

when i was young and single, yea i always late... now think back, i was very naive ahaha

QUOTE(NeoMnemonic @ Jan 8 2018, 02:48 PM)
I used to manage 3 subordinates in my previous company. One of them was usually late for work which sounds similar like your case. You're lucky you don't received any warning letters.

As I was that time that fellow had 3 warning letters and the HR ask me to hand him the termination letter and see him pack his stuff and send him out of the company.
I have been working in this company for like 6yrs, initially this company has a time allowance for 5mins late if the staff is working overtime in the previous day... it was very flexible as the old MD understand my department workload... until recently the old MD's son succeed his father position as MD, everything has change... in the son's mind, every mins count, doesnt matter you are OT until what time in the previous day, you must thumbprint before 9am on the next day working...

update: my salary is already credited to my bank account.

This post has been edited by 601430: Jan 8 2018, 05:12 PM
TS0601430
post Jan 17 2018, 03:11 PM

Getting Started
140 posts

QUOTE(chickenshit36 @ Jan 16 2018, 08:58 PM)
Labour law states latest is 7th. If they follow means is ok.
yea but if you read until the end, the employee dont have the right to question the management (which consist only the Old MD and New MD) why their salary get hold until next month 7th, even tho you meet all the requirements to get early pay

you question, your salary will be hold until next month 7th for 1year... thats like dictatorship, and you will never know why ahahahaaah

This post has been edited by 601430: Jan 17 2018, 03:12 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:10 PM