okie i need an advise from you guys...
my current company until today (08/01/2018), still not yet pay me my december 2017 salary.
probably you guys might think that, my company has a financial cash flow problem, but i can assure you its not due to financial cash flow.
it started in december 2017,
- 22 December 2017 - Selected qualified HQ and Operation staff salary is release early (Qualified = staff is a christian and his salary is never been hold before in the past 6 months due to lateness)
- 26 December 2017 - Operation staff salary who is not a christian is released, exclude the staff who has more than 3 times lateness
- 28 December 2017 - HQ staff salary who is not a christian is released, exclude the staff who has more than 3 times lateness
- 6 January 2018 - Operation staff salary who has lateness more than 3 times is released
and today (08/01/2018), HQ staff which is include me still not yet get their salary.
- your salary will get hold until the 7th of following month if you are late report on duty more than 3 times within a month (eg. work start at 8am, staff thumbprint at 8.01am is consider late even tho he work an extra 30mins or 1hr at the end of the day)
- Salary is usually released by 28th of the month every month, provided that you dont have the lateness issue
should i go and report this to JTK?
what has been bother me now is my future within this company if i go report to JTK coz previously got this incident happen where a staff took his contract (which we call it a Bond) to JTK, and the day he came back from outstation, he is terminated immediately.
Company Late Pay Salary, should I go report for JTK?