Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> if budget Rm600k-Rm700k, landed or condo?, but working at KL area.

views

trust4you
post Feb 5 2018, 01:13 AM

LIMPE UR WORST NITEMARE
3,312 posts

QUOTE(Hofmann33 @ Feb 3 2018, 01:26 AM)
Personally I prefer condos. But you need to decide if big enough for you and your future family.

Enjoy the security and amenities that come with a condo.

Cleaning also so much more convenient. Lot less things to take care of. Landed can be a headache.

Used to live with my parents in a landed place and never imagined i'd ever be comfortable staying in a condo but after living in a condo myself, I don't think I'd ever want to stay in a landed place again.

Also at 600 - 700k, you can get some really nice condos in a mature area. But will find it very hard to get something landed unless you stayed on the outskirts.
Bro why is that so. U enjoy carrying up ur things from car park to top everyday?

Or

Enjoy when u forgetting something after entering the car and have to spend. 5 min or so to walk to the lift and gk up back to the condo

Or

Functions like chinese new year people wan come visit ur house in air sipek difficult with parking and wat not

Or

Enjoy the paying of maintenance fee every month compared to landed

Mayb ur parents house is old landed, try get a gated guarded landed place to stay, ur perspective might change.
aaron1717
post Feb 5 2018, 09:56 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(trust4you @ Feb 5 2018, 01:13 AM)
Bro why is that so. U enjoy carrying up ur things from car park to top everyday?

Or

Enjoy when u  forgetting something  after entering the car and have to spend. 5 min or so to walk to the lift and gk up back to the condo

Or

Functions like chinese new year people wan come visit ur house in air sipek difficult with parking and wat not

Or

Mayb ur parents house is old landed, try get a gated guarded landed place to stay, ur perspective might change.
haha... you have to look at another perspective also geh... there are ppl who enjoy all the facilities in the condo one... which make the maintenance paid all worthy depends on his preferences... as for visitor parking... i feel that a fully occupied condo and fully occupied landed taman is the same... haha... when your housing area are fully occupied... most of the time if u have alot visitors coming... condo's well designated visitor parkings might sounds better in a way.... and his point of cleaning is easier... this i quite agree compared to cleaning a double storey landed... laugh.gif laugh.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Feb 5 2018, 10:30 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(trust4you @ Feb 5 2018, 01:13 AM)

Or

Enjoy when u  forgetting something  after entering the car and have to spend. 5 min or so to walk to the lift and gk up back to the condo

Or

Or

your statememts are contradicting.

unless you get permission from local council and setup kenduri tent and block the entire street, parking in landed (gg n non gg) for visitors are nightmare.

if you live in 3 storey home, you still need to climb up 6 flights of staircases to get your mobile phone left in bedroom if you already in your car.

if you dun want to pay for maintenance fee (that ruled out FnG and GnG landed), yes you saved money provided you and/or your family members don't get robbed and other incidents, god bless.
KingRyan
post Feb 5 2018, 10:46 AM

Getting Started
207 posts

I personally prefer landed though but must be gated and guarded. Crime rates are the biggest concern for me with a landed property. With landed the convenience and flexibility is something that a high rise cannot replace.

With regard to facilities, a landed property in a mature location like PJ trumps that as I've got access to literally anything I want a stones throw away. Not to mention landed I can have my koi pond! rclxms.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Feb 5 2018, 10:50 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(KingRyan @ Feb 5 2018, 10:46 AM)
I personally prefer landed though but must be gated and guarded. Crime rates are the biggest concern for me with a landed property. With landed the convenience and flexibility is something that a high rise cannot replace.

With regard to facilities, a landed property in a mature location like PJ trumps that as I've got access to literally anything I want a stones throw away. Not to mention landed I can have my koi pond!  rclxms.gif
definitely no one glove fits all approach when comes to property.

and also property only fits one's needs during a particular life span. those days of staying in one place from birth to underground are truly over.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:16 PM