Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Noctua Malaysia Official Thread

views

TSEdifier
post Jan 30 2018, 08:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

The NH-D15S is a very simple and obvious change to the NH-D15 to meet specific uses, and Noctua pulls it off in exactly the flawless fashion we have come to expect from them. While the NH-D15S is still a very large air cooler, it clears all RAM slots and the first PCIe slot on almost every ITX board giving enthusiasts the option to use a truly top tier air cooler without sacrificing anything in compatibility.

TSEdifier
post Feb 2 2018, 08:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

Overclocking AMD Ryzen Threadripper and testing Noctua's TR4 coldplates vs an Asetek round all in one water coolers. It seems the square cold plate is essential to cooling threadripper properly, especially while overclocking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOHk1GyS8r4

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSEdifier
post Feb 3 2018, 04:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

As much as these two fans may look like a standard PC fan, they are industrial fans, so it is a bit hard to compare them to a typical PC fan. Will they work in your home PC? Sure - they will work just fine, but you will never get them to run at their maximum rated speeds on the 12V from the PSU in your home system. You need 24V to get the maximum speeds and that of course requires a dedicated external 24V power source. Who would go to that much trouble and expense when Noctua has a full line of case and cooler fans that are just perfect for your PC?

These industrialPPC fans are intended for use in an industrial environment where 24V is typically available. Moisture and dirt are often encountered in an industrial environment and that is exactly where these fans are best used. The IP67 rating ensures that the internal components are protected and these fans are up to the task of reliably moving air in an industrial application. The AEC-Q100 qualification ensures that these fans meet the failure-mechanism-based stress tests for integrated circuits.

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/noctua_ppc_fans/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSEdifier
post Feb 7 2018, 09:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

As always, Noctua has not failed to impress us with build quality and performance. With these two coolers, they have continued to set the benchmark for a ‘premium’ small form factor CPU cooling solution. Apart from the “love it or hate it” fan colour scheme, the aesthetics are what we have come to expect from the brand, with simple, clean lines and no “fluff” or extraneous features.

https://smallformfactor.net/reviews/cooling...-noctua-collide

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSEdifier
post Feb 8 2018, 08:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

Here at TechRadar, we’re obsessed with building and overclocking the best gaming PCs we can get our hands on. If you’re anything like us, the best CPU coolers will help you maximize the frequency you can squeeze out of your processor. Even if you don’t find yourself obsessively tweaking with your BIOS, you really should consider picking up one of the best CPU coolers as lower temperatures generally mean your PC will last longer.

http://www.techradar.com/news/best-cpu-coolers

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSEdifier
post Feb 12 2018, 08:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

Noctua has again made its mark on the computer after-market peripheral upgrades. Although the NH-L9a-AM4 L-Type low-profile cooler is specific to the new AMD Ryzen socket, the NH-L12S contains the mounting hardware for all of the current Intel and AMD socket types; plus Noctua offers a free upgrade for future socket designs. Noctua only requires a proof of purchase (photo, scan or screenshot of the invoice) of both a Noctua CPU cooler and hardware components corresponding to the specific kit when requesting a mounting kit upgrade.

http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware...9a-am4-nh-l12s/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSEdifier
post Feb 13 2018, 09:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

The Noctua NH-U14S CPU Cooler is a great CPU Cooler, and the bigger, badder and better big brother to NH-U12S.

http://www.technologyx.com/featured/noctua/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSEdifier
post Feb 14 2018, 10:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

If you can afford the premium price that comes attached with Noctua products, and you don’t mind their browny-beige color scheme, then they are absolutely one of the best fan makers in the world. I honestly forgot how quiet and premium their fans were until I got my hands on the care package that they sent over. I thought my EK Vardar fans were good, which they are, but Noctua is on another level with their fans. It’s only right that I award them with the appropriate award… which without saying is:

http://www.pureoverclock.com/Review-detail...00mm-varieties/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSEdifier
post Feb 20 2018, 03:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

Like these fans but don't want them in "that" color? Awesome, now you can get them in black with 6 choices of color tips! All 6 colors included in one box!

TSEdifier
post Feb 21 2018, 09:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

Maximising colour choices, Noctua’s chromax line gives users the option to colour-customise their fans and CPU coolers in order to create PC builds with specific, focused aesthetics: http://noctua.at/chromax The chromax line ranges from chromax editions of the signature NF-A15, NF-A14, NF-F12 and NF-S12A fans over add-on heatsink covers for popular coolers such as the NH-D15(S) and NH-U12S to coloured cables, anti-vibration pads and anti-vibration mounts. Enabling users to colour-coordinate their cooling solutions with other components and popular build themes such as all black, black & white or black & red, Noctua’s chromax line is the perfect choice for all those who value clean, neat looks just as much as class-leading quality and performance.

TSEdifier
post Feb 26 2018, 04:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

Noctua’s SecuFirm™ mounting systems are renowned to be among the most convenient on the market. This video shows how to install Noctua's NH-U14S TR4-SP3, NH-U12S TR4-SP3 and NH-U9 TR4-SP3 CPU coolers on the TR4/SP3 socket of AMD’s Ryzen Threadripper and Epyc platforms.

TSEdifier
post Feb 28 2018, 04:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

Noctua Coolers for Threadripper

This post has been edited by Edifier: Feb 28 2018, 04:23 PM
TSEdifier
post Mar 2 2018, 06:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

The Best Ryzen Air Cooler! The Noctua NH-D15 SE-AM4!

TSEdifier
post Mar 4 2018, 09:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

Thinking about doing air cooling? You have a lot of options but the one that almost always ends up at the top of the list is the Noctua NH-D14. Due to its popularity, Noctua has updated the D14 with the NH-D15. Some small design changes have been made to help make this cooler a little more user friendly when installing in systems without low-profile memory. I take a look at what comes in the box and check clearances using an ATX and mATX motherboard

TSEdifier
post Mar 6 2018, 06:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

Mini-ITX Air Cooling - Low Profile vs Small Tower (C7, L9i, M9i, D9L)

https://www.lazada.com.my/products/noctua-s...YF5P8a&search=1

TSEdifier
post Mar 8 2018, 10:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

QUOTE(tensai_kamen @ Mar 8 2018, 12:55 AM)
Got any low profile AM4 cooler in the market ? Where to get them ?
Yes, you can give L9i cooler + AM4 bracket a try.

TSEdifier
post Mar 12 2018, 10:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

QUOTE(yhsiau @ Mar 9 2018, 04:48 PM)
Take, where can I buy the AM4 retention kit for my D14(I bought few yrs ago & lost the receipt)?
You can purchase the retention kit from Inter-Asia.
TSEdifier
post Mar 12 2018, 10:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

Benchmarking and reviewing the Noctua NF-A20 vs. H500P MasterFan MF200R fans, both of which are 200mm.

TSEdifier
post Mar 13 2018, 12:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

QUOTE(yhsiau @ Mar 13 2018, 07:37 AM)
The Inter-Asia doesn't has it, I tried searching the website(all Noctua sections).
We have it, please contact us @ 03-78804001.
TSEdifier
post Mar 13 2018, 09:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Store Representative
8,536 posts

Noctua NF-S12A | The Ferrari of Case Fans?

15 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0247sec    0.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:33 PM