post Jan 4 2018, 01:58 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

> singaporeans killed

no f given after the fact
99FoxDemon
post Jan 4 2018, 02:26 AM

QUOTE(nightshade_nova @ Jan 4 2018, 01:37 AM)
Once, I saw a car just go during red light at an intersection, making the people who were supposed to go make way for him instead.  ranting.gif
It wasnt even running over red light after yellow light. It's just red light, he just decided he cant wait anymore.  shakehead.gif

In my head, the asshole must be a motorcyclist at heart. Its unbelievable seeing it done with a car, in a busy traffic + broad day light.
Or one of those people who keep changing lanes from right to left as if the whole world is too slow for them.
because of this kind of pipul i lost my car and a drill.

cyka blyat. they better don breed.
missysleepy
post Jan 4 2018, 02:46 AM

Casual

QUOTE(6216 @ Jan 3 2018, 10:47 PM)
I hate assholes who run red lights, go against traffic in a one way street, don't stop at roundabouts, whether in a lorry, a car or on a bike.
The lorry crashed was not beating traffic lignt , it cross over the barriers. Brake fault

missysleepy
post Jan 4 2018, 02:48 AM

Casual

Once, I saw a car just go during red light at an intersection, making the people who were supposed to go make way for him instead.  ranting.gif
It wasnt even running over red light after yellow light. It's just red light, he just decided he cant wait anymore.  shakehead.gif

In my head, the asshole must be a motorcyclist at heart. Its unbelievable seeing it done with a car, in a busy traffic + broad day light.
Or one of those people who keep changing lanes from right to left as if the whole world is too slow for them.
You just replied to a commenter who thought thelorry runs thru red lights but its not. See the video again.
nightshade_nova
post Jan 4 2018, 03:19 AM

Casual

QUOTE(missysleepy @ Jan 4 2018, 02:48 AM)
You just replied to a commenter who thought thelorry runs thru red lights but its not. See the video again.
Yeah I know. Just in general replying to the sentiment.
Phoenix_KL
post Jan 4 2018, 03:32 AM

Group: Newbie

Everytime also lorry no brake story. JPJ not enough check.
post Jan 4 2018, 08:26 AM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(missysleepy @ Jan 4 2018, 02:46 AM)
The lorry crashed was not beating traffic lignt , it cross over the barriers. Brake fault
Just saying...in the general scheme of things, its their attitude, whether driving beyond their limits or the limits of their vehicles or breaking the law by going against rules put to safeguard others or not maintaining their vehicles causing the same effect.

But did you notice, or was it just me, that the lorry was going rather fast while cars were already beginning to move forward from the direction of the dash cam vehicle? Either he was attempting to speed up when the light was yellow or it was already red and lost control.

Yes, he did beat the light as a couple of cars before him.

This post has been edited by 6216: Jan 4 2018, 08:36 AM
Pete the great
post Jan 4 2018, 08:30 AM

Getting Started

Video don't see anything
memekfalui
post Jan 4 2018, 08:31 AM

Getting Started

Must be Perodua tin Milo moving coffin
l4nunm4l4y4
post Jan 4 2018, 08:33 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ikankering @ Jan 3 2018, 10:40 PM)
that traffic light to pd?
lukut road?
i know that simpang.
Your point being what? You know the simpang so?

counselor
post Jan 4 2018, 08:38 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(l4nunm4l4y4 @ Jan 4 2018, 08:33 AM)
Your point being what? You know the simpang so?
Means his new 4X4 test drive there lo.
digilife
post Jan 4 2018, 08:40 AM

The MNP guy, its me yeah.

The truck was running so fast on the slightly low inclined road & did not steer to his left [ because that road led to the left ] , go straight & hit that Honda Stream which was waiting for the traffic lights to turn Green , it just dragged that Stream onto the side of the road & in the process hit a motobike & smashed the front of a Myvi & spinned a Merce along the way to rest on the side of the road onto the drain too . rewind & watch again..............
bereev
post Jan 4 2018, 08:41 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Darth Vaper @ Jan 3 2018, 10:38 PM)
PORT DICKSON: A five-vehicle accident in Lukut killed four Singaporeans when a runaway lorry ploughed into their MPV at a T-junction heading to Sepang.

A police spokesperson said that three women in the MPV died on the spot after their vehicle was crushed by the lorry in the accident, which took place at 3pm on Wednesday (Jan 3).

He added that the driver of the MPV died while being rushed to the hospital, and said that the lorry also rammed into two cars and a motorcycle.

The spokesperson added that the drivers of the cars and rider of the motorcycle escaped serious injuries and said that the lorry driver ran off after the incident.

lorrydriverrocks

[attachmentid=9480450]

a run away lorry or the lorry driver run away , this is two different meaning

runaway lorry is due to malfunction engine that cannot stop it in high rev
run away lorry driver is the driver run away after the accident

hmm.gif
post Jan 4 2018, 08:45 AM

Regular

QUOTE(digilife @ Jan 4 2018, 08:40 AM)
The truck was running so fast on the slightly low inclined road & did not steer to his left [ because that road led to the left ] , go straight & hit that Honda Stream which was waiting for the traffic lights to turn Green , it just dragged that Stream onto the side of the road & in the process hit a motobike & smashed the front of a Myvi & spinned a Merce along the way to rest on the side of the road onto the drain too . rewind & watch again..............
The light was already green. At 0.14, the traffic light cam flashed and shortly, you can see cars moving off straight into the path f the lorry. Looked as if he wanted to beat the lights and go straight when the cars came across him.
Lada Putih
post Jan 4 2018, 08:45 AM

brake failure?
digilife
post Jan 4 2018, 08:46 AM

It was reported that the truck driver was detained for investigation.............

I hope the gomen will impose new rules that truck drivers that killed road users to serve mandatory jail sentence for 2 years, else more ppl will die for no reasons. many of these truck drivers are irresponsible ppl that drive like mad idiots , never think of other road users , every mth also got drivers or pedestrians kill by them for no reasons ..........
digilife
post Jan 4 2018, 08:47 AM

QUOTE(6216 @ Jan 4 2018, 08:45 AM)
The light was already green. At 0.14, the traffic light cam flashed and shortly, you can see cars moving off straight into the path f the lorry. Looked as if he wanted to beat the lights and go straight when the cars came across him.
that slip road no traffic lights if I no mistaken
digilife
post Jan 4 2018, 08:49 AM

QUOTE(Lada Putih @ Jan 4 2018, 08:45 AM)
brake failure?
its not abt brake, the damn driver did not STEER to his left and just hit through the divider & hit the Stream, Myvi & Merce on the other side of the road !!!!
Hiwatari
post Jan 4 2018, 08:58 AM

Think u're good enuff 2 beat me?

generalization at its best rolleyes.gif

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0837sec    3.74    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th June 2018 - 08:31 PM