Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New user registrations disabled until further notice.

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How to end single life if no girls in your social?

Tzalikiar
post Jan 9 2018, 11:20 PM

Group: Junior Member

Try some online dating! I think it will work for you. I personally like some sugar daddy services and recommend you to read some sugar daddy site reviews in order to choose a good service for your needs. I think you will find something for you this way

This post has been edited by Tzalikiar: Jan 14 2018, 09:25 PM
PopcornFan
post Jan 12 2018, 12:12 AM

Depending on your age and what you do on a daily basis.
I'd say go out and be proactive. If you've accomplished other things in life and what you seek for now is a partner, be proactive about it. As the others have mentioned take part in activities and such where being engaging is the point of it all. There are other alternatives like online dating but trust me making a connection in real life is much more valuable.

Aside from that, if you're still in University or in a situation where you're still depending on others for financing. I would suggest focusing on yourself more and simply having a healthy study-social balance. It is very possible. By doing so, not only will you be excelling in whatever pathway you choose, but you'll also be showing other people your "fun side" . Doing that naturally attracts people and soon a girl of your interest would come your way instead of you having to do anything.

The other alternative? Go clubbing and party, get wasted. Who knows, one might just click~ Or go to the cafe or a bar and try and approach someone if you have the charisma and confidence to do so. Don't have it? Practice slowly, watch videos, read books. Engage with people. Most importantly, be patient, because in the end it all takes time and this isn't some simulation game.

Ultimately what I'm saying is, where there's a will, there's always a way. You can create opportunities to meet and talk to people out of nothing. Hope this helps you as it helped me! In the end of the day, we can only provide you the tools, but it is you who puts it to use ^^

Note: I used to be an introverted guy, who was shy and super insecure with women.
iZuDeeN
post Jan 12 2018, 03:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

Tinder app!! There's plenty of fish around
Liyinn1227
post Jan 12 2018, 04:11 PM

Group: Newbie

How about dating apps? One of my best friend she gt her first bf through dating apps (such as: Tinder,CMB,SweetRing,JustDating,Okcupid,Badoo ), i have started to use Tinder & SweetRing and it goes well XDD
I'm V-Kool
post Jan 12 2018, 06:19 PM

Join outdoor activities, join charity, FB friend & extended friends

Do you expect girl to approach you when you hiding in box?
Alpha 18
post Jan 12 2018, 06:21 PM

Join the group of wimmin who love to lipoted tered. brows.gif
Nando Torres
post Jan 12 2018, 09:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Liyinn1227 @ Jan 12 2018, 04:11 PM)
How about dating apps? One of my best friend she gt her first bf through dating apps (such as: Tinder,CMB,SweetRing,JustDating,Okcupid,Badoo ), i have started to use Tinder & SweetRing and it goes well XDD
Tinder I find it quite hard. I am not leng chai enough
McFD2R
post Jan 13 2018, 08:24 AM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(BlueWind @ Dec 30 2017, 07:23 PM)
Go out and join some activities? Look out for charities and practice your communication skills. Don't be desperate of getting girls if you don't have social skills.
One shouldn't join charities for the sake of finding a partner. It is most likely that if one does that, he/she would fail for sure. It is merely a window of opportunity to know more people, boys and girls alike. From there, conversations are what develop friendships into something more if there is chemistry. Then enlarge the choices of activities; hiking club etc ... eventually the social circle would grow.

Of course is one is a loner, who only wants to stay at home and sulk about not having a GF, nothing would happen. Surfing forum, stalking IG/FB ain't gonna cut it.

The saying "If It Is To Be, It Is Up To Me" holds plenty of truth to it ... For many things, it doesn't just fall onto your lap by doing nothing. Heck even a lottery win requires you to purchase before you stand a chance.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0578sec    1.61    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th May 2018 - 07:09 AM