Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How I Get Rid of My Acne Problem, Combination and Sensitive Skin

views

TSecojoystore
post Dec 28 2017, 04:42 PM, updated 7y ago

0 posts

rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif 【Best Seller - Skinintelligence Five-Piece Set】 rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

Attached Image

FYI, that is me in the pictures. I have combination and sensitive skin, which caused persistent breakouts on my face. Especially during time of the month, my blackheads whiteheads would turned out to be the most hated blind pimples all of sudden.
Since I became a flight attendant, my skin is getting worse due to I always have to apply make up for long hours constantly. (Skin is very important for a cabin crew especially the face!!)

I was so desperate to treat my skin until I started using Skinintelligence Five-Piece Set. To my surprise, it works!! My skin is getting better, though it is not perfect yet, but at least I no longer have to edit my pictures before posting anymore =)

It is TIME SAVING, MONEY SAVING and most importantly EFFECTIVE!! It is suitable for all skin types, women and men

Skinintelligence is made of plant-derived extracts and other natural ingredients, which is not harmful to our skin at all. It helps to promote healthy skin cell regeneration, soothe skin and give the appearance of vibrant tone.

A set of skinintelligence five-piece set can be used up to averagely 3 months, however if you are not interested in buying a whole set (which is cheaper), you may consider buying them seperately according to your own needs. For friends who like to give the skincare a try, I would suggest trying the Skinintelligence Facial Firming Masque (SERIOUSLY VERY EFFECTIVE IN REMOVING BLACKHEADS AND WHITEHEADS)

If you are interested about it, please do not hesitate to find me in Facebook @aimeiwoman or whatsapp +6590819955

Attached Image

This post has been edited by ecojoystore: Dec 28 2017, 04:42 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:25 PM