Suggestions Paid well but management displeased, should quit?, help

views

harak_84
post Dec 28 2017, 02:52 PM

Getting Started
259 posts

QUOTE(freya88 @ Dec 28 2017, 02:23 PM)
option 1 - stay
-how to play along with my supervisor if she always call and ask why this why that, and when i argues with my supervisor she tell my boss, then my boss turn mad face to me
-then didn't have mood to work on that day
-i already patient for two years and since then always sick even one times i fainted and in hospital for the first time.
-yeah my perspective maybe different from them but when things happen always i the one to blame....

option 2-leave the company
-always consider to leave when i sick
-maybe consider low pay but at less happy
-new politic in office never think of it
Since the option 1 and 2 have similarity why not u stay for awhile until get new job... check at the market ur salary value...and try to go on mid range...
just hang on for a month or 2, u can get better job..if u wanted to chow ...jugak check whether u have 3-6 month saving that able to support u...

i gave ur my past experience..last time i also fight with management always argue about the something...everyday meeting useless try to follow Japan method konon...(the management always win..u cannot change them..)...hahahah... even i had to see personally all the big boss(big huha)...why i always argue with my branch manager...but u know what i hang on till 6 month until i get better job... it is not bad u leave the company but the interview can ask u that why u leave the previous job...and u may can gave excuses...hahah such as my mom sick i need to take care of her..hahha...just give u a point here..

plus my brother in law..i think same field like u...1 year plus unemployed..same as what u try to do he also put low expected salary but still no body wanted to hired him...well it pretty hard to said...it depend on ur luck also right...dont want to gave u negative thing...but better try find other job and first then quit the current one...

El-LoboSolitario
post Dec 28 2017, 02:58 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(freya88 @ Dec 28 2017, 02:35 PM)
yeah agree. will sure if can find new job first but i don't think so will ever a company will hire me if i need two months time to resign... hmm.gif
Guess it depends on your new employer's need... if they need you immediately, then no dice... but pretty sure they will ask when you are ready to start... just be honest and see the response then. Never know...
If a job environment that constantly demotivate you and keep your morale down low, dang, it's poisonous and nasty to your mental development... I would rather stay a bum than be a mental punchbag... Unless you could endure two more months before they break your psyche...

QUOTE(harak_84 @ Dec 28 2017, 02:52 PM)
Since the option 1 and 2 have similarity why not u stay for awhile until get new job... check at the market ur salary value...and try to go on mid range...
just hang on for a month or 2, u can get better job..if u wanted to chow ...jugak check whether u have 3-6 month saving that able to support u...

i gave ur my past experience..last time i also fight with management always argue about the something...everyday meeting useless try to follow Japan method konon...(the management always win..u cannot change them..)...hahahah... even i had to see personally all the big boss(big huha)...why i always argue with my branch manager...but u know what i hang on till 6 month until i get better job... it is not bad u leave the company but the interview can ask u that why u leave the previous job...and u may can gave excuses...hahah such as my mom sick i need to take care of her..hahha...just give u a point here..

plus my brother in law..i think same field like u...1 year plus unemployed..same as what u try to do he also put low expected salary but still no body wanted to hired him...well it pretty hard to said...it depend on ur luck also right...dont want to gave u negative thing...but better try find other job and first then quit the current one...
Haha, let's face it, i bet everyone came to that point in their career path... well, for me, it's my clients, boss of my boss who constantly give inconsistent requirement, said recently, been using the same tender document all these years, then called up and jumped at me with F-bombs why gave tenderer doc they didn't approve... guess what, we found the email few years back that they approved items in question then and which they asked us to include one... LOL, but somehow my boss didn't show them, just took the verbal beating and played dumb together, belanjar makan then ok already... But back to the OP case, i think OP mentioned not just the supervisor/boss, but also the colleagues being unpleasant... that's very toxic enough to score an imminent getting de Eff-outta here

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Dec 28 2017, 03:14 PM
TSfreya88
post Dec 28 2017, 03:07 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(harak_84 @ Dec 28 2017, 03:52 PM)

wao u r very patient ppl, can hang in there for 1/2 years, i think your mental strength very good o... anyway thanks for your info. i will really need to consider all the points. thumbup.gif
TSfreya88
post Dec 28 2017, 03:11 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Dec 28 2017, 03:58 PM)
Guess it depends on your new employer's need... if they need you immediately, then no dice... but pretty sure they will ask when you are ready to start... just be honest and see the response then. Never know...
If a job environment that constantly demotivate you and keep your morale down low, dang, it's poisonous and nasty to your mental development... I would rather stay a bum than be a mental punchbag... Unless you could endure two more months before they break your psyche...
i always told my family maybe one day need to c psycho doc. will try hang as long as possible. whose dont want a great cny n happy holiday. wish.gif
El-LoboSolitario
post Dec 28 2017, 03:19 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(freya88 @ Dec 28 2017, 03:11 PM)
i always told my family maybe one day need to c psycho doc. will try hang as long as possible. whose dont want a great cny n happy holiday. wish.gif
psychiatrist? That's overkill...

But you may wanna pay a visit to some counselors regarding your mental concerns while you still need to stay for some times to get tormented before psychiatrist steps in... they are the experts to relieve your worries and perhaps anxiety. We could only give some life experience advise but nothing professional to help you overcome your situation.

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Dec 28 2017, 03:21 PM
TSfreya88
post Dec 28 2017, 03:37 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Dec 28 2017, 03:58 PM)
Haha, let's face it, i bet everyone came to that point in their career path... well, for me, it's my clients, boss of my boss who constantly give inconsistent requirement, said recently, been using the same tender document all these years, then called up and jumped at me with F-bombs why gave tenderer doc they didn't approve... guess what, we found the email few years back that they approved items in question then and which they asked us to include one... LOL, but somehow my boss didn't show them, just took the verbal beating and played dumb together, belanjar makan then ok already... But back to the OP case, i think OP mentioned not just the supervisor/boss, but also the colleagues being unpleasant... that's very toxic enough to score an imminent getting de Eff-outta here
i know sure everyone will go through this difficult path. If they don't kacau me. i will do my job very quiet and didn't complain anything. Now no one talk to me except u all lol... quiet boring here compare to my last job, my colleagues very nice.
TSfreya88
post Dec 28 2017, 03:40 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Dec 28 2017, 04:19 PM)
psychiatrist? That's overkill...

But you may wanna pay a visit to some counselors regarding your mental concerns while you still need to stay for some times to get tormented before psychiatrist steps in... they are the experts to relieve your worries and perhaps anxiety. We could only give some life experience advise but nothing professional to help you overcome your situation.
Aiyah i said maybe only mah. Got u all to give real life experience advise. i think it enough for me to collect strength to go through life. happy.gif flex.gif
ahchun
post Dec 28 2017, 03:45 PM

MiddleAge
1,115 posts

why not take it easy at work while u getting new job
dont be too serious

when you boss gf say anything just agree with her.
give your opinion but dont have to be firm

then maybe she feel happier and you also

TSfreya88
post Dec 28 2017, 03:52 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(ahchun @ Dec 28 2017, 04:45 PM)
why not take it easy at work while u getting new job
dont be too serious

when you boss gf say anything just agree with her.
give your opinion but dont have to be firm

then maybe she feel happier and you also
I TRY TO FOLLOW UR ADVISE THEN INFORM U WAT SHE GONNA SAID THEN... lol.gif
El-LoboSolitario
post Dec 28 2017, 03:53 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(freya88 @ Dec 28 2017, 03:40 PM)
Aiyah i said maybe only mah. Got u all to give real life experience advise. i think it enough for me to collect strength to go through life. happy.gif  flex.gif
Then you could adapt different attitude or mindset at your working environment, like some suggested... until you finally are released from their grip, just do your part and play dumb when they out looking for trouble... if you are really at fault, you would have been asked to scram long ago without the need to wait for resignation!
They just need a punchbag, and too bad you were picked and you don't seem a resilient, and flexible one...
just be like roaches, you know, these guys are difficult to kill, no matter how much abuse you throw at them, they would just run away and come back, eventually you probably just flip them away and get lazy to kill them...
HeartR0bber
post Dec 28 2017, 03:55 PM

Getting Started
137 posts

start by telling your honest opinion to your supervisor/whom above you

if he keep doing the same then tell to upper manager until they notice

if no change then just leave,if it so hard to do it is either they under staff or just dont care
TSfreya88
post Dec 28 2017, 04:02 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Dec 28 2017, 04:53 PM)
Then you could adapt different attitude or mindset at your working environment, like some suggested... until you finally are released from their grip, just do your part and play dumb when they out looking for trouble... if you are really at fault, you would have been asked to scram long ago without the need to wait for resignation!
They just need a punchbag, and too bad you were picked and you don't seem a resilient, and flexible one...
just be like roaches, you know, these guys are difficult to kill, no matter how much abuse you throw at them, they would just run away and come back, eventually you probably just flip them away and get lazy to kill them...
biggrin.gif haha. good comparison.
El-LoboSolitario
post Dec 28 2017, 04:05 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(freya88 @ Dec 28 2017, 04:02 PM)
biggrin.gif haha. good comparison.
So I trust you got some ideas from the analogy of roaches... make your boss/supervisor so sick till they find you uninterested to pick at or well, just ask you to go somewhere better rolleyes.gif ...
TSfreya88
post Dec 28 2017, 04:15 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Dec 28 2017, 05:05 PM)
So I trust you got some ideas from the analogy of roaches... make your boss/supervisor so sick till they find you uninterested to pick at or well, just ask you to go somewhere better rolleyes.gif ...
nod.gif
TSfreya88
post Dec 28 2017, 04:16 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(OcHaa @ Dec 28 2017, 05:10 PM)
boss and senior is gf-bf?

wow
imagine those late night piap sessions in the photostat room

mesti best
can't imagine....
danieln
post Dec 28 2017, 04:34 PM

Regular
1,249 posts

QUOTE(freya88 @ Dec 28 2017, 01:50 PM)
yeah  already give resign letter to my boss but my boss don't approve. he said wait till after chinese new year only resign and he increase my salary but still... felt something heavy in my chest. ohmy.gif
don't be silly. You do no need your boss's approval to resign unless you have a signed contract with them.

if your boss is willing to increase your salary tell him to do it now. after cny, 2 months down the road if he managed to get a replacement you can say good bye not only to the increment but also you job dude
El-LoboSolitario
post Dec 28 2017, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(danieln @ Dec 28 2017, 04:34 PM)
don't be silly. You do no need your boss's approval to resign unless you have a signed contract with them.

if your boss is willing to increase your salary tell him to do it now. after cny, 2 months down the road if he managed to get a replacement you can say good bye not only to the increment but also you job dude
She clarified to another poster on the same question, it's a 2-month notification letter, and her boss already raised the salary, probably hope she could contemplate to stay longer... and she hasn't withdrawn the resignation letter as far as i understood.

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Dec 28 2017, 04:46 PM
JollyRogers
post Jan 3 2018, 09:57 AM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(freya88 @ Dec 28 2017, 02:49 PM)
maybe consider want to discuss with my boss to turn down my bonus for earlier leave the company. Am i stupid to think like this? I don't want to felt like i owe to my boss and the company...
Bonus is for your work done , so no problem if u accept it.
When u resign , u write 1 official letter .
When u pass to boss , u tell him real reason why u resign , make sure u follow the Rulez - Dua Lipa
TSfreya88
post Jan 4 2018, 07:26 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(JollyRogers @ Jan 3 2018, 10:57 AM)
Bonus is for your work done , so no problem if u accept it.
When u resign , u write 1 official letter .
When u pass to boss , u tell him real reason why u resign , make sure u follow the Rulez - Dua Lipa

They don't seem to think like this. I overheard my senior said if want to find a worker must find a loyal one ( which mean won't leave the company forever). If I take n leave they think I betrayed them.... 😫
AnimeSinceForever
post Jan 5 2018, 09:51 AM

Regular
1,060 posts

Boss said follow him.
Boss GF said follow her.

In future just tell them any decision to make, both of you meet with me and tell me what I should do. You get their decision in writing so they don't pretend they know nothing.

It's a good way to waste time AND you're getting paid for your time.

QUOTE(freya88 @ Dec 28 2017, 11:27 AM)
Since I working in 'A' company for 2 years, I always argue things with my senior(and she is my boss gf). My boss already given me order to do follow his. But my senior always step in and make decision follow her. So i was stuck in the middle. My senior not really know bout accounting. When I give some advise bout how to settle things in account, she won't bothered. My colleagues are not friendly. This make me feel unhappy to work and my emotional swing to anger though I am paid well.  bangwall.gif  rclxub.gif  wink.gif

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:56 PM