Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Comfy slippers/ sandals for men

views

a_dot_el
post Jan 3 2018, 03:49 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

I love Teva. Currently on my 3rd pair of Teva Terra Fi 4. Only buy Teva with spider rubber. Really good grip on wet surface and last long. Extremely comfy on long walk.

I abuse my sandals a lot, and I don't put in any proper care about it. I am heavy weight so the sandal must be able to cope. I dont loosen the stap velcro to wear or take off, I just grap and pull it loose from my feet. So the sandal straps must be able to secure properly in the shoe without coming off. When balik kampung, will wear Teva to kampung and got it all covered in mud and sands.

The rest that I owned before.

Columbia - Not that comfortable. Got the one with Vibram soles, so the grip is ok. But the strap came off after sometime. As per above, I always pull the strap so one day the strap came off from the inside sole.

Hush Puppies - Long long time ago, they are good. Now it's just a rubbish brand. Not comfortable for long walking period, and doesn't last. Got one few years ago, strap come off after 6 months and super slippery on wet tiles (i.e. toilet)

Nike ACG - Good comfort. Less grip compared to Teva. And despite the name ACG, absolutely slippery when crossing rocks on the stream.

Power - As a joke, bought one. Remains a joke. Come back with blister from abrasion. Sore feet and no grip.

Birkenstock - Need some time before it become comfortable. Didn't wear much of it, usually will wear Teva. It's a slip on, so no need to hassle about the straps. Didn't like it, gave it to my dad.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:19 PM