Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Call to internal service failed, Bug in Grab Driver app?

views

TSwannoradzahari
post Dec 26 2017, 09:42 PM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
75 posts

Has anyone else been getting this message when trying to log in? I am new and this is my first time trying to log in.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
nchdude
post Dec 27 2017, 01:46 PM

41 posts

Same here. Called CS and the person only told me to uninstall the app, restart the phone and reinstall the app but it didn't solve the problem. Read somewhere that changing the email address should solve the problem but still, didn't work for me.

First time logging in too. And the email address that I used is the one I registered during grab driver verification

This post has been edited by nchdude: Dec 27 2017, 01:53 PM
TSwannoradzahari
post Dec 29 2017, 08:37 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(nchdude @ Dec 27 2017, 01:46 PM)
Same here. Called CS and the person only told me to uninstall the app, restart the phone and reinstall the app but it didn't solve the problem. Read somewhere that changing the email address should solve the problem but still, didn't work for me.

First time logging in too. And the email address that I used is the one I registered during grab driver verification
I fixed it. I just messaged Grab Malaysia on facebook and they ask me to give new gmail address and they will change it.
Raffie77
post Jan 17 2018, 10:48 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(wannoradzahari @ Dec 26 2017, 09:42 PM)
Has anyone else been getting this message when trying to log in? I am new and this is my first time trying to log in.
Hello...morning.

This morning i meet the grab staff in johor bahru and the problem solved.

Error due to email example2example@gmail.com is not example2.example@gmail.com.

The problem is signed as dot in middle email name automatic by google. For future... tell to new driver give the simple and short email.

Solved: I already changed email to exampleexample@gmail.com

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:57 PM