Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Goosebumps 1992-1997, i need help looking to buy this series

views

TSxxpriscyno
post Dec 25 2017, 01:47 AM, updated 7y ago

0 posts

Hello, i am currently trying to collect all 62 of the goosebumps original series by r.l. Stine from year 1992 - 1997. I am struggling to look for the original ones . If anyone has any of these that you want to sell may I actually buy them feom you. Or does anyone know which old secondhand bookstores have any of these books.

The original series are different from the rewrite versions.

In this photo which is the original first edition , meanwhile the rewrite versions have the word {scholastic} written directly below the title of the book .

Attached Image

PLEASE HELP 😭
goey0614
post Dec 26 2017, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
181 posts

passing by this post because i have one book with chinese translation, haha
this series was very old, bought mine i think it like during my primary school or high school lol

maybe you will have better luck on amazon or other oversea website, good luck smile.gif

anyway, book depository still selling the new copies: https://www.bookdepository.com/search?searc...earch=Find+book

This post has been edited by goey0614: Dec 26 2017, 02:48 PM
louzie
post Aug 7 2018, 04:41 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

QUOTE(xxpriscyno @ Dec 25 2017, 01:47 AM)
Hello, i am currently trying to collect all 62 of the goosebumps original series by r.l. Stine from year 1992 - 1997. I am struggling to look for the original ones . If anyone has any of these that you want to sell may I actually buy them feom you. Or does anyone know which old secondhand bookstores have any of these books.

The original series are different from the rewrite versions.

In this photo which is the original first edition , meanwhile the rewrite versions have the word {scholastic} written directly below the title of the book .

Attached Image

PLEASE HELP 😭
I think i have quite the collection , lemme go home and check , leaving a post here parking

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:46 PM