Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Accident no insurance,no road tax,no police report, WKN7729 Chen Yoon Kwee in Salak Selatan

views

SUSlowya
post Apr 17 2018, 05:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

finally read all the postings from the beginning, now Questions for TS:

1. Has it ever occurred to you that the defendant is using his jailed brother car, possibly the registered vehicle owner?

2. On "Seargent said cannot give saman because Chen Yoon Kwee did not make a police report." It's disturbing with the sergeant attitude, probably the sergeant could be kawtim-ed by him already from the beginning that's why he shows you the cold shoulder.

#institutions-failure

user posted image
SUSlowya
post Apr 18 2018, 09:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Apr 17 2018, 10:31 PM)
No lah, I do not think so. I think Chen Yoon Kwee did not bribe sergeant.
If Chen Yoon Kwee was willing to bribe sergeant, why not Chen Yoon Kwee used the money to compensate me?
probably he perceived the damage cost more than > (his bribe + convenience + 'immunity'). As you mentioned the following

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Apr 17 2018, 11:54 PM)
The driver of WKN7729 admitted it was his fault and he was willing to compensate. But suddenly he changed his mind,
he did not want to compensate, he said he could bribe sergeant with RM150 to settle this case.
This post has been edited by lowya: Apr 18 2018, 09:07 AM
SUSlowya
post Apr 18 2018, 09:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(goandloveyourself @ Apr 18 2018, 09:29 AM)
this whole case smells fishy because the authorities you visited all seem reluctant to assist.
as if all trying to cover it and hope you give up. very fishy.
perhaps its a can of worms...
this is why TS mission serves multiple purposes.

This post has been edited by lowya: Apr 18 2018, 09:47 AM
SUSlowya
post Jul 22 2018, 08:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

after reading this, i am glad i never offended someone like TS in the past.
SUSlowya
post Jul 23 2018, 10:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(kietto @ Jul 22 2018, 11:48 PM)
lets say TS has car dash cam video clips about how the person bang TS car, will it be helpful to smooth out the payment claiming process?
wow brilliant, like saying if no one bang TS car, he don't even need to claim.
SUSlowya
post Jul 23 2018, 10:51 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Jul 23 2018, 12:56 AM)
Please do update. It's a shame that we have to go through such hassles as victims, just to get some measure of justice in this country.. Support... notworthy.gif
what is the chances for media to pick this up so that someone from the authority will actually work.
SUSlowya
post Jul 23 2018, 11:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Jul 23 2018, 11:16 AM)
Media picking up ? High.. Authorities to work? We'll see how. Thing is, It might depends on how far TS is comfortable with being in the limelight. Cuz things like this, once blown up in media.. TS becomes celebrity status. Not many people want that. IMO, i could be wrong but doesn't seem like TS wants such.. Just simple justice will do. Make the fella own up, apologize and make amends..
i notice forum cannot get viral much, but facebook or twitter can. need a couple of tagging skills to the right vip.

malaysia workforce is very much push, no push no progress, it's a work ethic culture issue.
SUSlowya
post Jul 27 2018, 09:15 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Jul 26 2018, 11:46 PM)
The judge said just send it first.
sounds like he refused to clarify what is the cause of action, which the same action that you have already carried out.

he wants to see how far you will go with this.

is it the same judge you saw the first time?
SUSlowya
post Jul 27 2018, 02:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Jul 27 2018, 02:39 PM)
Sorry I did not make it clear.

For all legal letters that issue from the court to recipient will need the recipient to sign for acknowledgement as proof of delivery so that the court can take further action.

Usually there are 2 methods to send court's letter to recipient:
(1) AR registered mail, recipient will sign on AR registered mail, and post office will return proof of delivery with the recipient's signature on it to sender (me)
(2) Deliver by hand to recipient's house, request recipient to sign on another copy of legal letter to prove recipient has received the court's letter.

Now the problem is:
Chen Yoon Kwee refused to sign on Registered mail and refused to accept my delivery by hand; now the Judge wants to have his signature, what can I do now?

It looks like the judge cannot take further action just because without Chen Yoon Kwee's signature.  bangwall.gif

Yes, I see only the same judge since the first hearing in court.
1. so if he move house, will the judge recommend close case?

2. if he simply sign, and later say it's not his signature, will the judge recommend close case?
SUSlowya
post Jul 28 2018, 04:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Jul 27 2018, 02:39 PM)
It looks like the judge cannot take further action just because without Chen Yoon Kwee's signature.  bangwall.gif

Yes, I see only the same judge since the first hearing in court.
and why the SAME judge told you to do the same thing twice?

insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.
SUSlowya
post Aug 10 2018, 03:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(zemega @ Aug 10 2018, 01:00 PM)
Maybe anyone knows a film maker or such? Maybe can make a short documentation film about this?

Contact Majalah3
SUSlowya
post Aug 11 2018, 09:51 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(anarchy04 @ Aug 10 2018, 03:57 PM)
Just hire some gangster whack them up lah bro...
what a piece of advice - telling a civilized person who only wants justice to commit crime by hiring gangster to whack another alleged gangster.

hope your parents didn't whack you hard as a child, it might have led to neuron damage.

This post has been edited by lowya: Aug 11 2018, 09:51 AM
SUSlowya
post Aug 12 2018, 10:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(e-lite @ Aug 11 2018, 02:12 PM)
Hopefully TS can see the light at the end of the tunnel one day. Following this thread and good job documenting TS
the light at the end of tunnel - no need to pay road tax and insurance as well.
SUSlowya
post Sep 27 2018, 08:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Sep 27 2018, 12:52 AM)
I am worried if Chen Yoon Kwee is really moved out, then cannot catch him anymore, this case is taking too long time to get him to court.
He will move out for sure, why you worry when you already know the answer?

btw, what was the damage sum again?
SUSlowya
post Sep 27 2018, 08:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(kluseng @ Sep 27 2018, 08:52 AM)
Why are you so sure he will move out over a minor court appearance where the only penalty is a fine? The issue is that the arrest warrant is not really an arrest warrant and TS has to go to a higher court to get the police to come to his house if Chen Yoon Kwee ignores it. More time, trouble and expenses for TS.
if you read the character described from the beginning of this thread, you know the answer.
SUSlowya
post Oct 1 2018, 08:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Sep 30 2018, 10:17 AM)
I went to check his car this morning at 7.48am, his car was still inside his house.
The door gate was opened, maybe he was ready to go out..?

Bailiff said: If he moves out, then no way to catch him already
did you mean his twin brother or him? you can't be sure if he got a twin brother in the end of this pursuit.
SUSlowya
post Oct 1 2018, 05:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

btw TS, do you have any evidence (like dashcam video) that he was the one who langgar you?
SUSlowya
post Oct 2 2018, 09:15 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

TS your "evidence" is not sufficient imho, but you have made him become your daily life; while some will move on to pursue their main goals in life and take this as part of things that we can't control in life.

Try squeezing your hand very hard, what do you get when you open your palm? Nothing.

Meanwhile, open your palm wide, you shall receive many things.
SUSlowya
post Oct 2 2018, 02:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Oct 2 2018, 01:15 PM)
I wholeheartedly understand where you are coming from. However, I'd disagree. Sure there isn't a dashcam footage, but there's more than sufficient evidence to pursue the case, else it would heve been thrown out since and TS wouldn't have bothered. Plus, the alleged fella isn't exactly behaving as an innocent bystander who's being wrongly accused either. So there's that. I'd like to point out that it's this exact "let it go" mentality that enables many crazies to go around driving vehicles without insurance and or road tax. This includes motorcycles as well. As long as they know they'll get away then they continue. Just hit and run or do face like dunno. Indirectly, calling the rest of us fools for continously paying every year.
it's entirely different issue between the accident and no insurance coverage, lack of one does not lead to another incident. We have to be objective.

Just in any accidental claims, TS need to provide sufficient evidence, photos does not tell complete story, video would do a much better job.
SUSlowya
post Nov 1 2018, 11:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

even you manage to get him to attend court after his release from jail, you still need evidence to prove that this incident happen beyond reasonable doubt, which your case is weak from the beginning with only a photo which is still not sufficient.

Dear TS, he already getting his punishment for being who he is, however, you are still punishing yourself being who you are.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0343sec    0.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:18 AM