Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Accident no insurance,no road tax,no police report, Scam WKN7729 Chen Yoon Kwee 800611145379

JollyRogers
post Jun 25 2018, 07:36 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ May 22 2018, 08:00 PM)
I just received one page of 202 form (Judgment letter) with an official court stamp on it in my email.

According to court staff, I will need to send 202 form by AR registered mail or by hand to Chen Yoon Kwee house again.. bangwall.gif

I think this time I send it by hand, because I know this Chen Yoon Kwee will not sign anything..

According to court staff, if Chen Yoon Kwee refuses to pay this time, one of the methods I can use is to pay RM 1000 deposit to court to send
court staff to Chen Yoon Kwee's house to arrest him. Then they will deduct mileage claim from my RM 1000 deposit.
Since twins , how to proof who drove and knocked into u ?
Me would give up when polis say they cant take action
Coz small damage , few hundred settle , my time mor valauble .......just thinking of finding parking at makamah also make me bangwall.gif
So i Gip up but never forget. Coz 1 day will go to his house with paint to splash his car and glue his padlock at night
After this , will feel happy and maybe drive by to look see look see how the paint i splashe on his car windscreen looks like icon_idea.gif

16 Pages « < 14 15 16Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0500sec    1.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th July 2018 - 06:18 AM