Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Accident no insurance,no road tax,no police report, Scam WKN7729 Chen Yoon Kwee 800611145379

khk1987
post Apr 18 2018, 09:23 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(claudetan @ Apr 15 2018, 10:51 AM)
alliance.
Allianz is it? I seldom heard alliance bank got motor insurance.

This post has been edited by khk1987: Apr 18 2018, 09:24 AM
Melloyello
post Apr 18 2018, 09:28 AM

Group: Newbie

You should start a crowdfunding. I for one will make a small donation to show support.
goandloveyourself
post Apr 18 2018, 09:29 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Apr 17 2018, 11:44 PM)
If I go to The Star newspaper now, I am afraid the judge maybe get offended since this case is still in the middle of judgment
Thank you for your support.
this whole case smells fishy because the authorities you visited all seem reluctant to assist.
as if all trying to cover it and hope you give up. very fishy.
perhaps its a can of worms...
angelgemini
post Apr 18 2018, 09:40 AM

Group: Senior Member

wonder driving car without insurance and road tax already against the law.
if the police never take action, can try go to bukit aman and another police report?
maybe can add on another police report about, the police not taking any action after know someone breaking the law.

lowya
post Apr 18 2018, 09:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(goandloveyourself @ Apr 18 2018, 09:29 AM)
this whole case smells fishy because the authorities you visited all seem reluctant to assist.
as if all trying to cover it and hope you give up. very fishy.
perhaps its a can of worms...
this is why TS mission serves multiple purposes.

This post has been edited by lowya: Apr 18 2018, 09:47 AM
suncrescent
post Apr 18 2018, 09:50 AM

Getting Started

I log in just to cheer for you man! Go for it.

I would do the same if I were you but I don't think I have this much of energy and determination. Best of luck!
isr25
post Apr 18 2018, 11:55 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Apr 13 2018, 11:38 PM)
This morning I went to second hearing.
Chen Yoon Kwee did not show-up as I had expected.

The Judge accepted my photo as a proof of delivery of the writ (#198 Form, letter/saman from the court) to Chen Yoon Kwee,
even Chen Yoon Kwee did not sign on 24 March 2018.

[attachmentid=9716152] Chen Yoon Kwee is reading the writ (letter/saman from the court).

The Judge wrote a short note for me to bring to Magistrate court office to inform the clerk that photos were accepted by the Judge as
proof of delivery, the clerk had to provide me a #135 Form for filing proof of delivery.

After fill out #135 Form, I had to go to do a sumpah (verification) for filing proof of delivery, the fee was RM 10.

Then I went up to Civil court again, everybody was gone except the Judge's assistance was still there.
Judge assistance went inside the court room to call the Judge, then the Judge appeared again.

The Judge asked me to repair my car and come back with a receipt on 3rd hearing, it will be 11 May 2018.

The Judge asked me if I wanted to continue this case or not, I said Yes.
I did not know why the Judge asked me like this?

The Judge will give judgment on next hearing, if I did not hear it wrongly, I will need to deliver a judgment letter to
Chen Yoon Kwee ..  sweat.gif

It seems Chen Yoon Kwee is loosing this case for sure since he has never showed-up in court..
Congrats bro! The end is nearly in sight. Once the judgement has been made, with the receipts and repairs being done, the judge can order the bailiff to collect items in his house to recover the money owed to you - if he still does not want to pay. Great work!

You can viral the case once you have recovered your money bro - better not viral it now.
claudetan
post Apr 20 2018, 11:35 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(khk1987 @ Apr 18 2018, 09:23 AM)
Allianz is it? I seldom heard alliance bank got motor insurance.
.... lol .... r u serious? my house all car under alliance.

TangkapPenipu
post May 22 2018, 08:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(isr25 @ Apr 18 2018, 11:55 AM)
Congrats bro! The end is nearly in sight. Once the judgement has been made, with the receipts and repairs being done, the judge can order the bailiff to collect items in his house to recover the money owed to you - if he still does not want to pay. Great work!

You can viral the case once you have recovered your money bro - better not viral it now.
I just received one page of 202 form (Judgment letter) with an official court stamp on it in my email.

According to court staff, I will need to send 202 form by AR registered mail or by hand to Chen Yoon Kwee house again.. bangwall.gif

I think this time I send it by hand, because I know this Chen Yoon Kwee will not sign anything..

According to court staff, if Chen Yoon Kwee refuses to pay this time, one of the methods I can use is to pay RM 1000 deposit to court to send
court staff to Chen Yoon Kwee's house to arrest him. Then they will deduct mileage claim from my RM 1000 deposit.

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: May 22 2018, 10:05 PM
RisingTide
post May 22 2018, 08:06 PM

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ May 22 2018, 08:00 PM)
I just received one page of 202 form (Judgment letter) with an official court stamp on it in my email.

According to court staff, I will need to send 202 form by AR registered mail or by hand to Chen Yoon Kwee house again.. bangwall.gif

I think this time I send it by hand, because I know this Chen Yoon Kwee will not sign anything..

According to court staff, if Chen Yoon Kwee refuses to pay this time, one of the methods I can pay RM 1000 deposit to court to send
court staff to Chen Yoon Kwee's house to arrest him. Then they will deduct mileage claim from my RM 1000 deposit.
I can see that Chen Yoon Kwee might not wanna sign the 202 form; the end is near for you TS! Keep it up!
However, why is that the court staff will deduct the mileage claim from your RM1000 deposit? Shouldn't their department be paying them for that sort of stuff?
Noryume
post May 22 2018, 08:12 PM

Getting Started

Hope it will end well for you. You are one tough person.
gigsvoo
post May 22 2018, 08:15 PM

According to court staff, if Chen Yoon Kwee refuses to pay this time, one of the methods I can pay RM 1000 deposit to court to send
Please make a video recording of the scene and viral it.

ghuzzy
post May 22 2018, 08:17 PM

miaw miaw miaw^^

cannot report to jpj so jpj can confiscate his car?
voncrane
post May 22 2018, 09:37 PM

Noir et fier!

Hai... again more hurdles.. if the fella don't have more than 1K to spare...How? Also, where got we pay deposit for judicial system to send someone to accost culprit.. ranting.gif bangwall.gif

QUOTE(ghuzzy @ May 22 2018, 08:17 PM)
TS already did.. They say can't do anything unless they catch him driving the car on the road.. I get the idea.. but really... doh.gif

This post has been edited by voncrane: May 22 2018, 09:38 PM
TangkapPenipu
post May 22 2018, 09:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(RisingTide @ May 22 2018, 08:06 PM)
I can see that Chen Yoon Kwee might not wanna sign the 202 form; the end is near for you TS! Keep it up!
However, why is that the court staff will deduct the mileage claim from your RM1000 deposit? Shouldn't their department be paying them for that sort of stuff?
For sure Chen Yoon Kwee will not sign.
Even his parents also asked him not to sign when I first visited his house on 24 March 2018.

This time I will send Chen Yoon Kwee a bill (202 form or judgment letter) to claim my car's repair fee (repair fee + extra compensation RM 100).

If Chen Yoon Kwee still does not want to pay, then I will need to go to court again to execute arrest on Chen Yoon Kwee.
Then I will need to pay RM 1000 deposit to court for court staff to deduct all mileage claim from my RM 1000 deposit.

I also do not understand why I need to responsible for mileage claim? But I will do it if I have to..

Thank you for your support

QUOTE(Noryume @ May 22 2018, 08:12 PM)
Hope it will end well for you. You are one tough person.
1st reasons I am doing this is to encourage other victims to sue those offenders.
2nd reason I want to let Chen Yoon Kwee know we have law in Malaysia.
3rd reason, I want compensation from Chen Yoon Kwee.
4th reason, I want to see how efficient is Malaysia law

Thank you for your support

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: May 22 2018, 09:44 PM
TangkapPenipu
post May 22 2018, 09:45 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(angelgemini @ Apr 18 2018, 09:40 AM)
wonder driving car without insurance and road tax already against the law.
if the police never take action, can try go to bukit aman and another police report?
maybe can add on another police report about, the police not taking any action after know someone breaking the law.
QUOTE(gigsvoo @ May 22 2018, 08:15 PM)
Please make a video recording of the scene and viral it.
Yes sure, I will do it.
Thank you for your support..

QUOTE(ghuzzy @ May 22 2018, 08:17 PM)
Actually I went to JPJ to report, but JPJ said it was the police job responsibility.

Then I went to police station twice to report Chen Yoon Kwee had no road tax and car insurance,
but police said they could not do anything. Except if police catch him in road block, or catch him when he is inside his car or when he is standing beside his car.

The Judge also knew Chen Yoon Kwee had no road tax and insurance, but no punishment on Chen Yoon Kwee for no road tax and car insurance..

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: May 25 2018, 07:11 PM
TangkapPenipu
post May 22 2018, 10:03 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(voncrane @ May 22 2018, 09:37 PM)
Hai... again more hurdles.. if the fella don't have more than 1K to spare...How? Also, where got we pay deposit for judicial system to send someone to accost culprit..  ranting.gif  bangwall.gif
TS already did.. They say can't do anything unless they catch him driving the car on the road.. I get the idea.. but really...  doh.gif
Yes, this is a good question, what if Chen Yoon Kwee does not have money to pay me?

Now my demand of compensation from Chen Yoon Kwee stated on 202 form (Judgment letter´╝ëis RM 764.65 repair fee + RM100 cost (approved by court),
total is RM 864.65

According to court staff, court has 4 methods to arrest him, one of the most common methods is to pay RM 1000 deposit to court to arrest him.
I will get the balance back after deduct mileage claim.

Now I have to send him 202 form (Judgment letter) first.

Thank you for your support..
TangkapPenipu
post May 25 2018, 07:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(suncrescent @ Apr 18 2018, 09:50 AM)
I log in just to cheer for you man! Go for it.

I would do the same if I were you but I don't think I have this much of energy and determination. Best of luck!
Thank you for your support.. thumbsup.gif

I know if I did not do it, I would regret in my whole life, and I will not be happy.

Just sent 202 form (judgment letter) to Chen Yoon Kwee by AR registered mail this late afternoon.
I request him to deposit RM 864.65 (RM 764.65 repair fee + RM 100 cost) to my bank account by 15 June 2018.

I know he will not sign the AR registered mail, so I will need to deliver one more 202 form to his house, and will do
a video recording, and will submit this video to court as proof of delivery.
PrideNeverDie
post May 26 2018, 06:01 AM

Casual

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ May 25 2018, 07:08 PM)
Thank you for your support..  thumbsup.gif

I know if I did not do it, I would regret in my whole life, and I will not be happy.

Just sent 202 form (judgment letter) to Chen Yoon Kwee by AR registered mail this late afternoon.
I request him to deposit RM 864.65 (RM 764.65 repair fee + RM 100 cost) to my bank account by 15 June 2018.

I know he will not sign the AR registered mail, so I will need to deliver one more 202 form to his house, and will do
Good on you and keep it up. Mad respect. Support you all the way.
voncrane
post May 26 2018, 07:55 AM

Noir et fier!

QUOTE(avatar168 @ May 25 2018, 06:13 PM)
Noticed Many new / existing cars installed front and rear CCTV DVR VIDEO recording nowadays.. It will continuing recording even the car is engine off, as the power 5V / 12V connected to car battery..

If something went wrong, review back your  VIDEOS..
Make sure that the micro SD memory card got bigger storage and capture longer duration in weeks when recycling.. Most importantly, the output VIDEO playback super FULL HD resolution must be clear daylight and night..

front camera - Chronological order how you drive.
Rear camera - Chronological order of tailgaters drivers
Nobody knows yr car camera is working, even the car engine is off.
Very true. Unfortunately, this only helps with cases where the other party is legal. With the way TS's case has gone. They entire system won't do anything. You'll still have to put in the legwork and hope you don't get beaten up, your car or house vandalized or worse..killed.

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ May 25 2018, 07:08 PM)
Thank you for your support..  thumbsup.gif

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

15 Pages « < 13 14 15Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0846sec    5.73    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd June 2018 - 03:05 PM