Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Accident no insurance,no road tax,no police report, WKN7729 Chen Yoon Kwee in Salak Selatan

views

ryder_78
post Apr 15 2018, 08:10 AM

Regular
1,558 posts

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Apr 14 2018, 08:57 PM)
I am thinking to stop this lawsuit because this is quite tiring.... sad.gif 

[attachmentid=9733513] Yes, I am the big samseng from Salak Selatan Baru, what can you do to me?
I can see it's tiring, but just like what the previous posters suggested, it would be good if you can follow up till the end because you have done so much already. From the whole process to the end, I think may have completed 80% to 90% of the process. Just left 10 to 20% only until closure.

Personally my opinion is you should not go through all this as a law-abiding citizen who has a valid insurance and road tax on your vehicle. It is the loophole in the laws/policies/regulations that is giving you all this inconvenience. As mentioned earlier, it cannot be the case that nothing can be done in this case when the offender itself who did not have a valid vehicle insurance and/or road tax can still drive on the roads like a free man without any police action, even with this accident case whereby you cannot claim a 3rd party insurance when the fault is from the other guy.

To cut a story short, I would suggest that you go to The Star office and try to put up on case on the media so that everyone will know. Highlight all the things you have done, and mention the police said "Tak boleh buat apa", and the Judge asking you to go to see the offender at his house himself to get his signature. Personally I think this is silly and inappropriate, the idea or perhaps protocol I'm not sure, to have you to go to the offender's house to get his signature. It shouldn't be you who should be doing this but the relevant authorities.
kluseng
post Apr 15 2018, 10:26 AM

Casual
473 posts

TS, you have already completed most of the process so don't give up. This is like waiting for a long time in a queue and giving up when it is almost your turn. The next step is to obtain the judgement which will be in your favour. Hopefully the judge impose a custodial sentence on the culprit instead of just a fine. Hopefully you will not be required to enforce the judgement yourself. The only way to find out is to go through with it.

WaCKy-Angel
post Apr 15 2018, 10:31 AM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(claudetan @ Mar 28 2018, 05:41 PM)
my brother been hit by car in open parking, of course, he dont know who hit him. He made a police report and claims own insurances, NCB still continue because he not kena any summon. Hope this will help TS.
wow quite impossible. can let me know which insurance company ur bro bought?
claudetan
post Apr 15 2018, 10:51 AM

On my way
690 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ Apr 15 2018, 10:31 AM)
wow quite impossible. can let me know which insurance company ur bro bought?
alliance.
zemega
post Apr 17 2018, 01:57 PM

On my way
698 posts

I wonder if we can see your court document?
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/public-now-access...-163133064.html
zeese
post Apr 17 2018, 02:19 PM

Warning Level
1,805 posts

You're almost done. Dont give up!
Orzie
post Apr 17 2018, 02:31 PM

Casual
335 posts

Salute to TS, I think your journey is newsworthy.

Since election is near, maybe TS can seek help from the media to publicize this?

Everything is so wrong - no insurance no road tax and still can drive around? JPJ should have clamp down the car and saman the owner.
goandloveyourself
post Apr 17 2018, 03:50 PM

47 posts

TS, if u really giving up, it is fine. You have tried.
Another example of how our justice system fails, and seem to punish those who obey the law instead.
voncrane
post Apr 17 2018, 03:57 PM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

QUOTE(Orzie @ Apr 17 2018, 02:31 PM)

Since election is near, maybe TS can seek help from the media to publicize this?

Everything is so wrong - no insurance no road tax and still can drive around? JPJ should have clamp down the car and saman the owner.
I think so too.. Surely one if not both would love to use this to their advantage. TS would have to be willing to go public. There will be no privacy and all is fair game including digging up the past and even receiving death threats. sweat.gif
Orzie
post Apr 17 2018, 04:20 PM

Casual
335 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Apr 17 2018, 03:57 PM)
I think so too.. Surely one if not both would love to use this to their advantage. TS would have to be willing to go public. There will be no privacy and all is fair game including digging up the past and even receiving death threats.  sweat.gif
Well, can always ask media to cover face / name of TS biggrin.gif

Might need to make this public so the relevant authorities will have the sense of urgency to revise their regulations...
Otherwise they will never change, sweep under the carpet, case closed/.
SUSlowya
post Apr 17 2018, 05:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

finally read all the postings from the beginning, now Questions for TS:

1. Has it ever occurred to you that the defendant is using his jailed brother car, possibly the registered vehicle owner?

2. On "Seargent said cannot give saman because Chen Yoon Kwee did not make a police report." It's disturbing with the sergeant attitude, probably the sergeant could be kawtim-ed by him already from the beginning that's why he shows you the cold shoulder.

#institutions-failure

user posted image
TSTangkapPenipu
post Apr 17 2018, 10:31 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(lowya @ Apr 17 2018, 05:59 PM)
finally read all the postings from the beginning, now Questions for TS:

1. Has it ever occurred to you that the defendant is using his jailed brother car, possibly the registered vehicle owner?

This is possible, I am not sure if Chen Yoon Kwee has brother or not?

This is what I am worried also.
The guy who hit me looked similar to that guy on the picture.

When I looked at his face reaction to read the writ seriously, I think he was the guy who hit my car
Attached Image Attached Image --> why he looked so serious & nervous to read the writ?

QUOTE(lowya @ Apr 17 2018, 05:59 PM)
2. On "Seargent said cannot give saman because Chen Yoon Kwee did not make a police report." It's disturbing with the sergeant attitude, probably the sergeant could be kawtim-ed by him already from the beginning that's why he shows you the cold shoulder.

#institutions-failure

user posted image
No lah, I do not think so. I think Chen Yoon Kwee did not bribe sergeant.
If Chen Yoon Kwee was willing to bribe sergeant, why not Chen Yoon Kwee used the money to compensate me?

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: Apr 17 2018, 10:34 PM
TSTangkapPenipu
post Apr 17 2018, 10:36 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Apr 15 2018, 12:50 AM)
Pls don't give up.. You've dug in too deep to give up. As people have suggested.. Make it viral, hit up newspapers, tv, radio..etc,. Some one somewhere in media will eventually take it up. You have a ton of evidence against this guy and further proof of ineffective judicial system and the police. Perhaps even a change.org petition too and post the link.. I'll assist in sharing it across platforms. If you need physical assistance and support, do pm me and it'll be arranged. I'm not much, but been told I'm physically imposing..  This is election campaign period some more.. All out for any advantages and will be more willing to listen and brag about how they helped. Unfortunately, if you go down this path, be prepared for some fame and that it'll remain on the internet forever.
No, I will not give up, Bro... thumbsup.gif
I am thinking to go viral only if I cannot get justice..

Thank you for your support.. thumbsup.gif

gigsvoo
post Apr 17 2018, 11:03 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Apr 17 2018, 10:36 PM)

never give up! justice must prevail!
voncrane
post Apr 17 2018, 11:32 PM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Apr 17 2018, 10:36 PM)

thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
TSTangkapPenipu
post Apr 17 2018, 11:44 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(ryder_78 @ Apr 15 2018, 08:10 AM)
I can see it's tiring, but just like what the previous posters suggested, it would be good if you can follow up till the end because you have done so much already. From the whole process to the end, I think may have completed 80% to 90% of the process. Just left 10 to 20% only until closure.

Personally my opinion is you should not go through all this as a law-abiding citizen who has a valid insurance and road tax on your vehicle. It is the loophole in the laws/policies/regulations that is giving you all this inconvenience. As mentioned earlier, it cannot be the case that nothing can be done in this case when the offender itself who did not have a valid vehicle insurance and/or road tax can still drive on the roads like a free man without any police action, even with this accident case whereby you cannot claim a 3rd party insurance when the fault is from the other guy.

To cut a story short, I would suggest that you go to The Star office and try to put up on case on the media so that everyone will know. Highlight all the things you have done, and mention the police said "Tak boleh buat apa", and the Judge asking you to go to see the offender at his house himself to get his signature. Personally I think this is silly and inappropriate, the idea or perhaps protocol I'm not sure, to have you to go to the offender's house to get his signature. It shouldn't be you who should be doing this but the relevant authorities.
I also did not feel comfortable to go to Chen Yoon Kwee's house to get his signature, but I had to follow what the judge said..

I think why the judge asked me to deliver the court letter by myself was based on these reasons:
(1) according to the law, court letter can be delivered by A.R. registered or by hand
(2) the judge wanted me to identify Chen Yoon Kwee to make sure he was the man who hit me
(3) the judge was hoping maybe we can settle this case out side of the court when I meet Chen Yoon Kwee

If I go to The Star newspaper now, I am afraid the judge maybe get offended since this case is still in the middle of judgment

QUOTE(kluseng @ Apr 15 2018, 10:26 AM)
TS, you have already completed most of the process so don't give up. This is like waiting for a long time in a queue and giving up when it is almost your turn. The next step is to obtain the judgement which will be in your favour. Hopefully the judge impose a custodial sentence on the culprit instead of just a fine. Hopefully you will not be required to enforce the judgement yourself. The only way to find out is to go through with it.
Thank you for your support.
I will fight until I drop my last drop of blood.. bruce.gif

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: Apr 17 2018, 11:47 PM
TSTangkapPenipu
post Apr 17 2018, 11:54 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(zemega @ Apr 17 2018, 01:57 PM)
I wonder if we can see your court document?
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/public-now-access...-163133064.html

Yes, can. I wrote this by myself. I try to make this story short, simple & easy to understand
Attached Image

Here is the translation:

Plaintiff wants to claim this amount: ____________________

My car Persona was hit by a driver of proton Iswara WKN7729 at 6.30pm on 11 October 2017 on Jalan 28,
Taman Salak Selatan Baru, 57100 Kuala Lumpur

This accident happened when Iswara WKN7729 was suddenly made a fast reverse, and this caused my car's
right front fender and right front bumper was hit and damaged.

The driver of WKN7729 admitted it was his fault and he was willing to compensate. But suddenly he changed his mind,
he did not want to compensate, he said he could bribe sergeant with RM150 to settle this case.

The driver of WKN7729 has never showed up in police station even-thought sergeant already sent him at least 2 letters.

On 20 December 2017, I was informed by JPJ that WKN7729 did not have vehicle insurance and road tax when my car was hit
by WKN7729 on 11 October 2017.

Because the driver of WKN 7729 does not respect laws, not responsible, not cooperate, I am confident this case can be settled in
the court.

QUOTE(zeese @ Apr 17 2018, 02:19 PM)
You're almost done. Dont give up!

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: Apr 18 2018, 12:27 AM
TSTangkapPenipu
post Apr 18 2018, 12:31 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(Orzie @ Apr 17 2018, 02:31 PM)

No car insurance and no road tax issue, according to police, the only way can catch him is road block.
He still can drive around because he is lucky not caught by road block, but how often we see road block recently..?

QUOTE(goandloveyourself @ Apr 17 2018, 03:50 PM)
TS, if u really giving up, it is fine. You have tried.
Another example of how our justice system fails, and seem to punish those who obey the law instead.

Last time, I went to JPJ to complain about WKN7729 had no insurance and no road tax, JPJ said: this is the police job rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: Apr 18 2018, 12:35 AM
TSTangkapPenipu
post Apr 18 2018, 12:37 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Apr 17 2018, 03:57 PM)
I think so too.. Surely one if not both would love to use this to their advantage. TS would have to be willing to go public. There will be no privacy and all is fair game including digging up the past and even receiving death threats.  sweat.gif
QUOTE(Orzie @ Apr 17 2018, 04:20 PM)
Well, can always ask media to cover face / name of TS biggrin.gif

Might need to make this public so the relevant authorities will have the sense of urgency to revise their regulations...
Otherwise they will never change, sweep under the carpet, case closed/.
Ha ha.. this is funny.. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(gigsvoo @ Apr 17 2018, 11:03 PM)
never give up! justice must prevail!

Thank you for your support... Bro thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by TangkapPenipu: Apr 18 2018, 12:41 AM
SUSlowya
post Apr 18 2018, 09:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Apr 17 2018, 10:31 PM)
No lah, I do not think so. I think Chen Yoon Kwee did not bribe sergeant.
If Chen Yoon Kwee was willing to bribe sergeant, why not Chen Yoon Kwee used the money to compensate me?
probably he perceived the damage cost more than > (his bribe + convenience + 'immunity'). As you mentioned the following

QUOTE(TangkapPenipu @ Apr 17 2018, 11:54 PM)
The driver of WKN7729 admitted it was his fault and he was willing to compensate. But suddenly he changed his mind,
he did not want to compensate, he said he could bribe sergeant with RM150 to settle this case.
This post has been edited by lowya: Apr 18 2018, 09:07 AM

25 Pages « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0171sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:46 AM