Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New user registrations disabled until further notice.

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Posaju LOST MY PACKAGE !?, What should I do ?

RagingRabbits
post Dec 18 2017, 02:04 PM, updated 5 months ago

Group: Newbie

I bought an item from lelong and it was shipped by poslaju . The item was stuck at poslaju cheras for a while so I decided to go there to pick it up myself . But when I went to that poslaju cheras they told me there was a chance that my package is missing and told me that they will do an investigation . I called my seller from lelong and asked them about it , they told me that they can't do anything about it and I have to deal with poslaju and they can't even replace the item if it is really lost. Is it the seller responsibility to replace the item or refund money if the item is lost in the courier service ?
HeartR0bber
post Dec 18 2017, 02:08 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

write a proper complain to poslaju about your missing package

for seller,if he doesnt get insurance for that postage then u got no luck,cant blame him since it is not his ToS unless he didnt comply

not sure about refund,even if u get it,u still wont get 100% of your money
Zot
post Dec 18 2017, 02:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(RagingRabbits @ Dec 18 2017, 02:04 PM)
I bought an item from lelong and it was shipped by poslaju . The item was stuck at poslaju cheras for a while so I decided to go there to pick it up myself . But when I went to that poslaju cheras they told me there was a chance that my package is missing and told me that they will do an investigation . I called my seller from lelong and asked them about it , they told me that they can't do anything about it and I have to deal with poslaju and they can't even replace the item if it is really lost. Is it the seller responsibility to replace the item or refund money if the item is lost in the courier service ?
It should be still their responsibility because as long as it concern you haven't received anything ordered yet. The seller responsible for everything until your receive confirmation.

The seller should replace the order and the seller can claim the loss from Pos Laju. Unless insured, the max they can claim is not high I believe. You can report if they are not willing to replace the loss.
kiritoffx
post Dec 18 2017, 02:12 PM

Getting Started

try ask at tribunal, there must guideline for this type of case
Zot
post Dec 18 2017, 02:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(HeartR0bber @ Dec 18 2017, 02:08 PM)
write a proper complain to poslaju about your missing package

for seller,if he doesnt get insurance for that postage then u got no luck,cant blame him since it is not his ToS unless he didnt comply

not sure about refund,even if u get it,u still wont get 100% of your money
It is not your say to ship with Pos Laju. It is the seller responsibility to ensure the good reach its destination as long as I know, unless stated by seller before hand
Orzie
post Dec 18 2017, 02:16 PM

Getting Started

Just to share a case, a friend of mine bought cosmetics overseas, and the courier kena rompak... Whole van gone case.

Anyway try seek help from both Lelong or Poslaju, and wait for their response.
(Let Lelong deal directly with the seller)

Good luck TS!
Zot
post Dec 18 2017, 02:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Here is what said on Lelong

Seller is responsible for all shipping matters regardless the shipping is done by the seller in the country, or by the supplier from overseas.

1. The buyer did not receive the item.

Seller is responsible to check the status of the order and the delivery with the courier company to know where is the item at. The seller is responsible until the buyer receives the item they paid for.
The seller is responsible to contact the courier company to get the update on the shipment and advice the buyer for the delivery status.
If the item is delayed for delivery by the courier company, the seller should contact the courier company to check and rearrange delivery and inform the buyer.
As a seller, please do not request your buyer to follow up with the courier company on the order delivery status. The responsibility belongs to the seller

http://help.lelong.my/shipping-responsibilities/
kk131
post Dec 18 2017, 02:20 PM

Getting Started

How did you pay? Did you use Lelong's escrow service?

If you did then you should get a refund from Lelong.
wahidzeb
post Dec 18 2017, 02:21 PM

Dont Worry; Just Talk to LELONG

And dont take any responsibility of Item. Just Talk to Lelong that you did not receive the item.

Do not deal with Pos Laju or Seller; Deal with Lelong; they are responsible that your item should reach you as you pay to them.
kiritoffx
post Dec 18 2017, 02:22 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Orzie @ Dec 18 2017, 02:16 PM)
Just to share a case, a friend of mine bought cosmetics overseas, and the courier kena rompak... Whole van gone case.

Anyway try seek help from both Lelong or Poslaju, and wait for their response.
(Let Lelong deal directly with the seller)

Good luck TS!
bought from China, not receive after 2 months but luckily the seller is good, he just refund the money only tell me to pay back if the item arrive
RViN
post Dec 18 2017, 02:23 PM

There Is Only One United

Dont waste time dealing with the courier, its not your problem.

Contact lelong, they have a live chat support, tell them about the issue. They will deal with the seller.

All you have to do is wait for the resolution. Most likely you will get a full refund.
HeartR0bber
post Dec 18 2017, 03:17 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Zot @ Dec 18 2017, 02:12 PM)
It is not your say to ship with Pos Laju. It is the seller responsibility to ensure the good reach its destination as long as I know, unless stated by seller before hand
if the website/e-commerce/platform state in ToS that seller is responsible for item shipment before the buyer get it then seller have no choice to get those item by their best to buyer
Savor_Savvy
post Dec 18 2017, 03:29 PM

GiRl gaMeR

I kena once. My keyboard hilang. Seller won't compensate. Asked seller to file a dispute so i can get back the minimal compensation (RM100) but seller kept on delaying. Poslaju said as a buyer you cannot do anything. In the end i gave up. RM350 bye bye. Happened in 2015.
GameSky
post Dec 18 2017, 04:10 PM

Nyancat too much

poslaju wont do anything la.. my fren's microsd also kena kebas by poslaju staff... already got evidence dy..nothing.

reported police tho for theft.
RagingRabbits
post Dec 18 2017, 06:01 PM

That was what the seller told me he said I can get only a maximum of 100 ringgit compensation and what i bought was a Rm400 computer ram. I reported directly to lelong by sending a complaint email to support@netpay.my , they told me that they are currently holding payment to seller due to dispute . Thanks for your help guys . I will update when anything new happens.
RagingRabbits
post Dec 18 2017, 06:01 PM

That was what the seller told me he said I can get only a maximum of 100 ringgit compensation and what i bought was a Rm400 computer ram. I reported directly to lelong by sending a complaint email to support@netpay.my , they told me that they are currently holding payment to seller due to dispute . Thanks for your help guys . I will update when anything new happens.
shadowzephyr
post Dec 18 2017, 07:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Zot @ Dec 18 2017, 02:17 PM)
Here is what said on Lelong

Seller is responsible for all shipping matters regardless the shipping is done by the seller in the country, or by the supplier from overseas.

1. The buyer did not receive the item.

Seller is responsible to check the status of the order and the delivery with the courier company to know where is the item at. The seller is responsible until the buyer receives the item they paid for.
    The seller is responsible to contact the courier company to get the update on the shipment and advice the buyer for the delivery status.
    If the item is delayed for delivery by the courier company, the seller should contact the courier company to check and rearrange delivery and inform the buyer.
    As a seller, please do not request your buyer to follow up with the courier company on the order delivery status. The responsibility belongs to the seller

http://help.lelong.my/shipping-responsibilities/
Great link, and actually there is point number 4 in the same page which perfectly matched TS situation. biggrin.gif
4. Item lost by courier company.

The seller is responsible to lodge the claim report with the courier company if the item is damaged during transit or delivery. Even though the report has been made to the courier company, the seller is still responsible to complete the order transaction for the buyer by either delivering the order (item) again, or fully refund the buyer (refund should include item price and shipping cost). It is not the buyer’s responsibility to claim or report to the courier company, or wait for the claim from the courier company.

GameSky
post Dec 18 2017, 08:11 PM

Nyancat too much

QUOTE(RagingRabbits @ Dec 18 2017, 06:01 PM)
good thing you used netpay..tho it's charging more..better be safe than sorry.. well, can leave a negatif komen later laugh.gif
idoblu
post Dec 19 2017, 05:42 AM

stars for sale

What about those insurance that is sold by poslaju? How much do they compensate?
Savor_Savvy
post Dec 20 2017, 11:29 AM

GiRl gaMeR

QUOTE(idoblu @ Dec 19 2017, 05:42 AM)
What about those insurance that is sold by poslaju? How much do they compensate?
https://www.hmetro.com.my/bisnes/2017/11/28...langgan-poslaju

New plan it seems.

Usually items were shipped w/o insurance unless you request for one.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0794sec    6.06    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th May 2018 - 09:43 PM