Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New user registrations disabled until further notice.

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Poslaju VERY SLOW !?, How to collect item at post office?

RagingRabbits
post Dec 15 2017, 01:39 PM, updated 6 months ago

Group: Newbie

I bought an item an item on lelong and the seller has shipped the item via poslaju and its been almost 4 or 5 days they said "Item posted over the counter" at PosLaju Cheras . Its been stuck at cheras for about 3 days and the status at the poslaju tracking is still the same. I can never get Poslaju to pick up their phone when i call . Can i just go collect the package myself at Cheras Poslaju ? If I can what information do i need to provide ? sad.gif sad.gif
yayiyu99
post Dec 15 2017, 01:56 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(RagingRabbits @ Dec 15 2017, 01:39 PM)
I bought an item an item on lelong and the seller has shipped the item via poslaju and its been almost 4 or 5 days they said "Item posted over the counter" at PosLaju Cheras . Its been stuck at cheras for about 3 days and the status at the poslaju tracking is still the same. I can never get Poslaju to pick up their phone when i call . Can i just go collect the package myself at Cheras Poslaju ? If I can what information do i need to provide ? sad.gif  sad.gif
Of coz can. Thats what everybody do now. biggrin.gif . Poslaju will be very happy if all customer do that. Just bring your tracking number & IC.
CyrusWong
post Dec 15 2017, 01:59 PM

Kirino Kosaka ♥
Group: Senior Member

I can never get Poslaju to pick up their phone when i call .
complain to their hq instead of that branch, they will help you follow up.

Can i just go collect the package myself at Cheras Poslaju ?
can, but later when you go there, parcel already started moving to another branch, then you wasted your petrol, time and effort.

If I can what information do i need to provide ?
bring your ic, they need to record who receive the parcel. and usually need match the name written on the parcel.

This post has been edited by CyrusWong: Dec 15 2017, 02:01 PM
MysticShadow
post Dec 15 2017, 02:00 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

They probably have a heavier delivery load due to the 12.12 and other sales on online shops. I find their delivery is usually prompt
ZeroKunz
post Dec 17 2017, 12:35 AM

Getting Started

I bought an item an item on lelong and the seller has shipped the item via poslaju and its been almost 4 or 5 days they said "Item posted over the counter" at PosLaju Cheras . Its been stuck at cheras for about 3 days and the status at the poslaju tracking is still the same. I can never get Poslaju to pick up their phone when i call . Can i just go collect the package myself at Cheras Poslaju ? If I can what information do i need to provide ? sad.gif  sad.gif
you havent tested the stupid ninja van. my area is out of their coverage. and they are still holding my item in their hand. screw them

WHAT SO HARD IF THEY JUST SEND TO THE POSLAJU. screw them waste my time. untill now they still pending my item.. F***
Sigint
post Dec 17 2017, 06:49 PM

Largely dependent on your area, in some places PL is good in others they are the worst. Really depend on their staff and management on the branch. If your package is too big or you have too many packages they normally delay the delivery or just tell you to self-pickup.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0408sec    9.50    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd May 2018 - 10:34 AM