Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V4, Info and FAQ

mohamad92
post Today, 10:37 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(fapman @ Jan 22 2018, 12:20 PM)
If u can get to 80% before 12 am, u will get the incentive. I answered yes coz I assume that u finish work at that time.
Oke thx really appreciate it man 😉😉
mohamad92
post Today, 10:42 PM

QUOTE(marizgracias @ Jan 22 2018, 11:26 AM)
If you wanna know whether job you did on the day qualify or not for incentive, you need to open incentive tab, scroll to the time slot and check there...if the inside job show AR>80%, then you qualify. Dont only check outside the app where that is AR weekly.

Why some rider dont get incentive is they tot outside show >80% but inside is job is <80%....so you need to check the inside incentive tab to see whether you qualify or not...tq tongue.gif
Thx for the info 😉
JohnL77
post Today, 10:53 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Why my post kena deleted pulak?

What was the char siew at KLIA that donmacini was talking about?

donmancini
post Today, 11:03 PM

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Jan 22 2018, 10:53 PM)
Why my post kena deleted pulak?

What was the char siew at KLIA that donmacini was talking about?
Lol.. the stfu conment i understand. Kena report...

Char siew leh... is char siew.. a shop in charterfield sell. it seems famous but expansive la. I find it so so onli...
yhtan
post Today, 11:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(donmancini @ Jan 22 2018, 04:34 PM)
Ahem... To all neebies..

I used SD from KL town to Cheras got 2 pings and reach bout 500m from my SD.. took me 1hr to complete for a 20min trip.

Also used SD from S.Kemb to SS2 pj. Got 1 ping, POP 100 meters away. DOP Eastin Hotel.

Also some want to rest, go KLIA rest 3 hrs and enjoy 'char siew' b4 continuing.
don't play play with SD, just now 8pm i go try out at Jalan Imbi, set destination to Sunway Pyramid.

1st job, pick up at BB some hotel to Petaling Street - Ignore
2nd job, pick up at Hampshire to Pasar Seni LRT - Customer cancel on the spot
3rd job, pick up at budget hotel behind apple boutique to Petaling Street - Completed
4th job, fast fast run to midvalley and get job to Pantai Dalam Mosque - Completed.

Took me 1 hr to complete that 2 job and pusing half KL city, after that travel thru NPE and switch off after that.

Conclusion - Don't set SD when u are in KL city centre, go until outskirt a bit then only set, if not it will kill u, but it is better u set KL as destination laugh.gif
donmancini
post Today, 11:11 PM

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 22 2018, 11:07 PM)
don't play play with SD, just now 8pm i go try out at Jalan Imbi, set destination to Sunway Pyramid.

3rd job, pick up at budget hotel behind apple boutique to Petaling Street - Completed
4th job, fast fast run to midvalley and get job to Pantai Dalam Mosque - Completed.

Took me 1 hr to complete that 2 job and pusing half KL city, after that travel thru NPE and switch off after that.

Conclusion - Don't set SD when u are in KL city centre, go until outskirt a bit then only set, if not it will kill u, but it is better u set KL as destination laugh.gif
Ya gud point. Think radius issue. To Grab algo its otw... lol
so drive out to the edge of cbd first then SD...

Edit: Actually shud have left it on in NPE. See get holan pup anot 😅

This post has been edited by donmancini: Today, 11:14 PM
moosekaka
post Today, 11:35 PM

QUOTE(ericpires @ Jan 22 2018, 10:00 PM)
Grab Android latest updates is causing GPS signal loss. Had to downgrade to an earlier version for the app to work. Why lately Grab app so many problems?
I made several posts about this on the v3 thread when I tried Android Oreo.. the Crux of the issue is that Oreo version changes the way it serves GPS updates to background apps. so when Grab app is in the background( when you are on Waze/Gmap)... after a while it can stop updating GPS to grab app. then when you are back on Grab... the app thinks your location is wherever it was when it lost the GPS data.

hence you might get a ping to lot 10 when you are at Ampang point...app distance sure only 2km away but actually you're 8km away. reason is GPS was lost at jln sultan Ismail. this is my experience.

only solution is to downgrade back to marshmallow.

this issue will not get resolved until Android Oreo phones become common. until then Grab ppl will just blur and ask you to install GPS lock app which makes things worse.
JohnL77
post Today, 11:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(donmancini @ Jan 22 2018, 11:03 PM)
Lol.. the stfu conment i understand. Kena report...

Char siew leh... is char siew.. a shop in charterfield sell.  it seems famous but expansive la. I find it so so onli...
Oh.. Literally char siew..

Charterfield got char siew?

I thought you were talking about the Kedai Harga Yahudi at Landslide. Sure the drivers there protest.

JohnL77
post Today, 11:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 22 2018, 11:07 PM)

KL is the most likely place to get a match. But it doesn't mean you'll get a trip that goes all the way to your home.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0779sec    5.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 11:52 PM