Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V4, Info and FAQ

river.sand
post Yesterday, 03:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(CarrotMilk7517 @ Nov 18 2018, 12:27 PM)
The amount of fake booking is very high this week. Is it me only?? ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
Could be the riders book both Grab and another service like Mycar or taxi.
skylinelover
post Yesterday, 04:44 PM

Future Crypto Player๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ŠDriver Abamsado๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

QUOTE(river.sand @ Nov 18 2018, 11:45 AM)
Do mapren love to take front seat?

Recently picked up two mapren in two different occasions, both of them sat next to me. Walao their body odour so terrible I nearly fainted laugh.gif

OTOH, my Viet girl riders all took rear seats sad.gif
Mapren bola besar

Asian malu malu

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 18 2018, 12:59 PM)
The child seat ruling is quite strict, they have height requirement and enforce those parents have to book special car for the kids. Even drop off location also strict at Singapore.

It has been long time didn't fetch Taylor/Sunway student, ytd encounter one group of taylor students request for multistop and made me waited for 5 mins, no point to angry at them and i backstab them through feedback, they even have guts to say that their friend made the driver waited for 20-30mins doh.gif

Taylor Uni walk to D'latour also lazy, that show how lazy our student is.
Hence the label strawberry is true after all doh.gif doh.gif
river.sand
post Yesterday, 10:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Cancellation fee...
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4694644
destiny6
post Yesterday, 11:45 PM

On my way

QUOTE(river.sand @ Nov 18 2018, 10:49 PM)
Entah betul or not .....no official source yet

yhtan
post Yesterday, 11:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(river.sand @ Nov 18 2018, 10:49 PM)
Not at Klang Valley doh.gif
ys2233
post Today, 09:29 AM

Group: Newbie

After 7 months and 3k trips, finally requested for deactivation of account. My reply in their standard template request for comments.

Since I won't have to put up with your boring copy & paste templates anymore, here are my final comments which presumably will also find it's auto route to the recycle bin.

After 40 years in the biz world, having dealt with hundreds of companies ranging from one-man ops to MNCs, Grab is the undisputed champion of arrogance, incompetence and greed.

Grab staffs are instantly inflicted with the 'deaf & dumb' virus until they leave the company.

Arrogance - how are your drivers going to be responsible for the actions or inactions of the riders? Even murder suspects are given their day in court, no?

Incompetence - despite continuous feedback on the shortcomings of the system - such as pick up from pin location Malaysia, depan TV , etc - instead of rectifying, the blame goes to the driver's incompetence.

Greed - despite being a so-called multi billion company, why is there a need deceive drivers by changing the time stamp of trips (just to save rm1 in incentive?) or gaming the drivers in job allocations even to the extend of compromising system efficiency - no such algorithm huh?

Finally, I claim my rights to all incentives for the week 5-11Nov. Do transfer what rightly belong to me in the cash & credit wallet to the registered bank account. I am not expecting a multi billion dollar company with international stake holders to deprive an ordinary man in the street his dues.

Good luck guys!
hawk1lo
post Today, 09:34 AM

Group: Junior Member

you guys still receive any weekly email on the rider feedback? it's been quite a while i don't see this kind of email in my inbox and wondering why sometimes rating drop :S
yhtan
post Today, 09:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ys2233 @ Nov 19 2018, 09:29 AM)
After 7 months and 3k trips, finally requested for deactivation of account. My reply in their standard template request for comments.

Since I won't have to put up with your boring copy & paste templates anymore, here are my final comments which presumably will also find it's auto route to the recycle bin.

After 40 years in the biz world, having dealt with hundreds of companies ranging from one-man ops to MNCs, Grab is the undisputed champion of arrogance, incompetence and greed.

Grab staffs are instantly inflicted with the 'deaf & dumb' virus until they leave the company.

Arrogance - how are your drivers going to be responsible for the actions or inactions of the riders? Even murder suspects are given their day in court, no?

Incompetence - despite continuous feedback on the shortcomings of the system - such as pick up from pin location Malaysia, depan TV , etc - instead of rectifying, the blame goes to the driver's incompetence.

Greed - despite being a so-called multi billion company, why is there a need deceive drivers by changing the time stamp of trips (just to save rm1 in incentive?) or gaming the drivers in job allocations even to the extend of compromising system efficiency - no such algorithm huh?

Finally, I claim my rights to all incentives for the week 5-11Nov. Do transfer what rightly belong to me in the cash & credit wallet to the registered bank account. I am not expecting a multi billion dollar company with international stake holders to deprive an ordinary man in the street his dues.

Good luck guys!
one month do 400+ trips, u doing it for full time?

What do you expect from them? Even the cancellation charges also delay for KV, without any doubt the improvement for crap is very slow, it seems their focus is not on e-hailing, they targeting e-wallet market now.

Good luck to you icon_rolleyes.gif
cktang
post Today, 10:08 AM

QUOTE(hawk1lo @ Nov 19 2018, 09:34 AM)
you guys still receive any weekly email on the rider feedback? it's been quite a while i don't see this kind of email in my inbox and wondering why sometimes rating drop :S
No more email but every tuesday got in-apps penilaian mingguan. Point drop hard to prevent, some unconsiderable minded riders are lousy even a rm5 rides they makes u drop star because they expected u to come fast to pick at a wrong or hard to pick PUP, reach fast but cannot drive fast and must skip toll, car must be clean and nice to them. shakehead.gif

yhtan
post Today, 10:15 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cktang @ Nov 19 2018, 10:08 AM)
No more email but every tuesday got in-apps penilaian mingguan. Point drop hard to prevent, some unconsiderable minded riders are lousy even a rm5 rides they makes u drop star because they expected u to come fast to pick at a wrong or hard to pick PUP, reach fast but cannot drive fast and must skip toll, car must be clean and nice to them.  shakehead.gif
weird i didn't receive any of this feedback notification, only got that monthly feedback
July 2nd
post Today, 10:23 AM

QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 19 2018, 10:15 AM)
weird i didn't receive any of this feedback notification, only got that monthly feedback
Same, worst is never seen BOTH, no idea how they looked like??? rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by July 2nd: Today, 10:25 AM
yhtan
post Today, 10:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Cancellation charges will delay until 26th Nov doh.gif
cktang
post Today, 10:56 AM

QUOTE(July 2nd @ Nov 19 2018, 10:23 AM)
Same, worst is never seen BOTH, no idea how they looked like???ย  rclxub.gif
Something like this, must update apps to latest(android).
Bottom part got belok secara kasar, memecut berlebihan, membrek secara tiba tiba I got quite "high" scores.. tongue.gif . Cant expected me to drive like semasa ujian lesen kereta lah...how to cari makan like that...

This post has been edited by cktang: Today, 11:01 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
ys2233
post Today, 11:10 AM

QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 19 2018, 09:56 AM)
one month do 400+ trips, u doing it for full time?

Nope, since the work is the same, it's worthwhile driving only HP & above blocks. Know your area and rider behaviour well and doing 3-4 trips/hr isn't difficult UNTIL they started gaming the drivers.

What do you expect from them? Even the cancellation charges also delay for KV, without any doubt the improvement for crap is very slow, it seems their focus is not on e-hailing, they targeting e-wallet market now.

Copying many of Uber's features is very tough cos of the many short cuts implemented in their system design. As an eg the cancellation charge thingy will be subjected to a lot of problems which will be difficult to resolve fairly.

Am not expecting them to change until a credible competitor enters the market or they start losing drivers when the new regulations are effective. Btw how many are contributing to socso which was effective since Nov 1?

Good luck to you icon_rolleyes.gif

Thank you and hope to be alive a few extra years not having to go thru the stress of dealing with such a crappy company smile.gif

July 2nd
post Today, 11:13 AM

QUOTE(cktang @ Nov 19 2018, 10:56 AM)
Something like this, must update apps to latest(android).
Bottom part got belok secara kasar, memecut berlebihan, membrek secara tiba tiba I got quite "high" scores.. tongue.gif . Cant expected me to drive like semasa ujian lesen kereta lah...how to cari makan like that...
Always updated to latest versions (android) but never received any since they stopped email... Btw, any difference from the past? Or still same bullshit??! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
skylinelover
post Today, 11:18 AM

Future Crypto Player๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ŠDriver Abamsado๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 19 2018, 10:39 AM)
Cancellation charges will delay until 26th Nov doh.gif
Not surprising there whistling.gif

QUOTE(July 2nd @ Nov 19 2018, 11:13 AM)
Always updated to latest versions (android) but never received any since they stopped email...  Btw, any difference from the past? Or still same bullshit??! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Same only laugh.gif
Sumofwhich
post Today, 11:24 AM

Casual

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Nov 19 2018, 11:18 AM)
Not surprising there whistling.gif
Same only laugh.gif
I think should be more BS

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0816sec    4.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th November 2018 - 11:35 AM