Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V4, Info and FAQ

moosekaka
post Yesterday, 10:39 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(bojed @ Aug 18 2018, 08:00 PM)
Anyone who's doing this fulltime and is nearing 40 or is above that age?

Do you guys still keep in touch with your old friends? Most of my mates are so far ahead with their lives, that I'm feeling a bit embarrased to go and hang out with them. I have even been totally quiet in my high school Whatsapp group for over a year now because of different wavelengths 😂
QUOTE(cerealkillar @ Aug 18 2018, 09:19 PM)
me too...went to top school..so friends are way ahead of makin 5 figures n above...i used to make 5 figures too...now grabing...i dont hang out anymore too bz grabing
you know...the funny thing is ...no matter how far ahead or behind we are in the "race"...in the end we still end up in the ground.
moosekaka
post Yesterday, 10:40 PM

QUOTE(andrwss @ Aug 18 2018, 09:22 PM)
A job will go to nearest driver first regardless of he is AA or not (let's say a bunch of drivers crowded within radius of 10m from PUP, chit chatting and not inside their cars, from there I learn the job allocation pattern), that's why job priority is falsely advertised from what I observed.
'
If job allocation priority works as advertised, it should be something like, 5 AA drivers and 5 non AA drivers camping within 10m radius from PUP (a hot PUP), those 5 AA drivers will get the job before the 5 non AA drivers do.
I dunno man...since I turned on AA I've gotten jobs that are really much nearer to me compared to if I off AA. ofc if in super red hot area, even off AA will also get nearby ping if other drivers rejected that ping.

This post has been edited by moosekaka: Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Montblanker
post Yesterday, 10:53 PM

Group: Junior Member

Erm... very sien at Sunway pyriamid, so play2 with my n9 account. To my surprise, n9 account can sd to klia, even more surprised, both my accounts turned on sd and my n9 account got ping... choh may geh? Lol
river.sand
post Yesterday, 11:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(cw80 @ Aug 18 2018, 09:04 PM)
me....
friend away from me since become driver(low income)😭
all worry i borrow money....not same level anymore....
at the same time, open eye see who is real buddy
QUOTE(cerealkillar @ Aug 18 2018, 09:19 PM)
me too...went to top school..so friends are way ahead of makin 5 figures n above...i used to make 5 figures too...now grabing...i dont hang out anymore too bz grabing
Ayam not the only one 😭
bcombat
post Yesterday, 11:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Aug 18 2018, 08:56 PM)
No, I mean for example, 0730 u get KLIA. Drop off at KLIA at 0830. Then you drive all the way to Cyberjaya. At 0855 you get one bilis. For 0800 block are you considered online 1 hour or 30 minutes?
1 hour. Last time I go straight to cyber.
but have to choose paying rm4.30 toll or additional time spent if decided to used the Kota warisan road. Slow traffic on the traffic Kota warisan light junction (no all the time)
it is also possible the driver may not get a ping in cyber if he only reach in 8.55am/pm since too many driver.
at least reach cyber 15/20 minutes before end of hourly block to be safe.

This post has been edited by bcombat: Yesterday, 11:14 PM
bcombat
post Yesterday, 11:17 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(bojed @ Aug 18 2018, 08:00 PM)
Anyone who's doing this fulltime and is nearing 40 or is above that age?

Do you guys still keep in touch with your old friends? Most of my mates are so far ahead with their lives, that I'm feeling a bit embarrased to go and hang out with them. I have even been totally quiet in my high school Whatsapp group for over a year now because of different wavelengths 😂
some like to blow water and talk cock
just like one of grabcar drivers I meet who self proclaimed he can make rm 2000 nett per week after all expenses.
moosekaka
post Yesterday, 11:19 PM

QUOTE(bcombat @ Aug 18 2018, 11:17 PM)
some like to blow water and talk cock
just like one of grabcar drivers I meet who self proclaimed he can make rm 2000 nett per week after all expenses.
not impossible. seen one in our group who really make that much, if not more. but he drives like a lembu, ironman.
cw80
post Yesterday, 11:52 PM

funny grap
higher = minimum (sometime highest)

This post has been edited by cw80: Yesterday, 11:54 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
JohnL77
post Today, 12:44 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cw80 @ Aug 18 2018, 11:52 PM)
funny grap
higher = minimum (sometime highest)
I guess this is the 6 seater version of RM5 "High Price" for Economy?
JohnL77
post Today, 12:54 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(bcombat @ Aug 18 2018, 11:12 PM)
1 hour. Last time I go straight to cyber.
but have to choose paying rm4.30 toll or additional time spent if decided to used the Kota warisan road. Slow traffic on the traffic Kota warisan light junction (no all the time)
it is also possible the driver may not get a ping in cyber if he only reach in 8.55am/pm since too many driver.
at least reach cyber 15/20 minutes before end of hourly block to be safe.
Yeah.. I got stuck in the jam too. I thought along the way can get trips from there or whatever, but kosong all the way to Cyberjaya. KLIA jobs suck!
S3phiroth
post Today, 01:02 AM

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Aug 18 2018, 08:56 PM)
No, I mean for example, 0730 u get KLIA. Drop off at KLIA at 0830. Then you drive all the way to Cyberjaya. At 0855 you get one bilis. For 0800 block are you considered online 1 hour or 30 minutes?
1 hour.
S3phiroth
post Today, 01:20 AM

QUOTE(andrwss @ Aug 18 2018, 09:22 PM)
A job will go to nearest driver first regardless of he is AA or not (let's say a bunch of drivers crowded within radius of 10m from PUP, chit chatting and not inside their cars, from there I learn the job allocation pattern), that's why job priority is falsely advertised from what I observed.
'
If job allocation priority works as advertised, it should be something like, 5 AA drivers and 5 non AA drivers camping within 10m radius from PUP (a hot PUP), those 5 AA drivers will get the job before the 5 non AA drivers do.
If i were the system designer, i will design a job allocation algorithm based on probability for flexibility of any future adjustment.

For example, if there are 5 AA and 5 none AA drivers meets other criterias for job allocation, then the AA driver may have 70% probability to the job.

That is why u still see none AA driver get the job 1st even u guys sit next to each others. However if u tested long enough (bigger sample size), u will see how the probability weights toward AA drivers.

This post has been edited by S3phiroth: Today, 01:30 AM

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0626sec    1.83    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th August 2018 - 02:05 AM