Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> cost for moving tnb meter

views

TStheo14
post Dec 13 2017, 09:48 PM, updated 7y ago

2 posts

Anybody here know how much the cost to move tnb meter. Do i need to call contractor by myself or tnb will assign their own contractor? After doing renovation, the meter now inside the house. need to move it to outside..
danielmckey
post Dec 13 2017, 10:04 PM

Enthusiast
954 posts

Just call TNB general line. They will tell you what to do. You cannot simply touch their devices.
kakilang
post Dec 25 2017, 10:34 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(theo14 @ Dec 13 2017, 09:48 PM)
Anybody here know how much the cost to move tnb meter. Do i need to call contractor by myself or tnb will assign their own contractor? After doing renovation,  the meter now inside the house. need to move it to outside..
Fill up rj form at Tnb. I took me one and half month to know Thier quotation.
TStheo14
post Dec 29 2017, 11:45 AM

2 posts

when i go to kedai tenaga, the lady there told me tnb will come to check and give me the quotation. But when that tnb tech come to my house, he ask me to find my own contractor bcos he say not tnb scope to move the meter panel n board. Already done now. just waiting tnb to clip back the meter.. i guess will took months for them to come n clip back the meter panel.. hmm....
sherlyn20
post Aug 27 2019, 04:08 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(theo14 @ Dec 29 2017, 11:45 AM)
when i go to kedai tenaga, the lady there told me tnb will come to check and give me the quotation. But when that tnb tech come to my house, he ask me to find my own contractor bcos he say not tnb scope to move the meter panel n board. Already done now. just waiting tnb to clip back the meter.. i guess will took months for them to come n clip back the meter panel.. hmm....
Hi Theo, may i know how much u paid for this? i just called TNB they ask me hire own contractor to do wiring and meter borad then the contractor need go TNB apply and TNB will send people come to move the meter

ongss
post Jan 17 2023, 07:29 PM

Casual
400 posts

QUOTE(sherlyn20 @ Aug 27 2019, 04:08 PM)
Hi Theo, may i know how much u paid for this? i just called TNB they ask me hire own contractor to do wiring and meter borad  then the contractor need go TNB apply and TNB will send people come to move the meter
Hi, would you mind to share your experience? You find your own contractor? Or, you used the services from the supplier appointed by TNB?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0112sec    0.46    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:49 PM