Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted Right or wrong, Dilemma

views

TSzachary69
post Dec 13 2017, 05:03 PM, updated 7y ago

1 posts

Hi,

I know this girl for more than 4 years. We are on and off close. Recently she had a boyfriend for 2 years. The boyfriend is from overseas. He came here for studies and they got together. I have met her with him when he was over here. Friendly guy, became close to him. But after his studies he went back to his country and they were in a long distance relationship. The girls parents and guys parents have met. Then due to their incompatibility in astrology and stuff the wedding was called off. The girl is willing to fight and leave the house for him. But the guy is hesitant and wants the permission of his parents. The guy is currently overseas. The girl has recently became slightly close to me. She is complaining about the bf saying that he is not willing to fight for her. They have blocked each other on instagram and facebook but still watsapping once in a while. He has blocked her several times on watsapp when she doesnt message him. Me and the bf still have a friendly vibe he likes my pics on insta and i do the same for his. She has met with me and hinted that she likes me. But I am hesitant because she is still messaging the guy from overseas and it is too soon and im unsure of the status of her ex-relationship. This caused her to doubt my feelings towards her. What is the exact right move?

Thank you.
TSzachary69
post Dec 13 2017, 05:13 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(IFAil @ Dec 13 2017, 05:08 PM)
Do you want to butt sex with the guy? If not, what are you worrying. Why the fuck modern guys are so worrying of the girl's perceptions. Make me wanna puke I'm talking to these beta guys.
She doesnt reply properly to me these days.
Baconateer
post Dec 13 2017, 05:14 PM

Meh..... (TM)
4,874 posts

Move on la..imagine later she couple with u..

later she gatal..find back her ex...how?
demetry
post Dec 13 2017, 05:27 PM

Casual
302 posts

QUOTE(zachary69 @ Dec 13 2017, 05:03 PM)
Me and the bf still have a friendly vibe he likes my pics on insta and i do the same for his.
are you gay? hahahahahahah
SheepGeeks
post Dec 13 2017, 05:32 PM

On my way
628 posts

What you want actually? To be with her?

If yes, then just play cool and care of her more. Until the timing is good enough, then destroy her ex by asking her to give up.
TSzachary69
post Dec 13 2017, 05:33 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(IFAil @ Dec 13 2017, 05:15 PM)
What do you want to achieve actually.
You want establish a romantic relationship right now? I say you slow slow wait, she's not mentally here.
I slow slow , she uninterested.
TSzachary69
post Dec 13 2017, 05:39 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(IFAil @ Dec 13 2017, 05:35 PM)
Whoever bitches rule you, waste your time. Just fucking pump and dump do your own shits. Your life as a man is not on hold onto a singular woman. Too precious.
Pump and dump? bro ive been down that the road, looking for something real with less worry, ive known her for years just not sure of her now.
TSzachary69
post Dec 13 2017, 05:45 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(IFAil @ Dec 13 2017, 05:41 PM)
Not sure. Then why waste your time.
Hell excuse me u just wasted my minutes of typing my phone.

You already know the answer but u pretend don't wanna acknowledge.
hahaha trust me i wouldnt be here on lowyat if i knew the answer, well i gave myself 2 weeks, dun waste your time son rclxs0.gif
TSzachary69
post Dec 13 2017, 05:49 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(IFAil @ Dec 13 2017, 05:47 PM)
Don't waste your time, sissy, undecisive guy deserved to go to hell.
hahaha plis just...
ahpek890
post Dec 13 2017, 05:59 PM

32 posts

Hi,

I know this girl for more than 4 years. We are on and off close.

She has met with me and hinted that she likes me. But I am hesitant because she is still messaging the guy from overseas and it is too soon and im unsure of the status of her ex-relationship. This caused her to doubt my feelings towards her. What is the exact right move?

Thank you.
There is only one exact move.

Move.

On.

Get on with another girl who actually likes you, no hints, no ex-bf.

Just you.

Sinthia
post Dec 14 2017, 12:39 AM

28 posts

Hi,

I know this girl for more than 4 years. We are on and off close. Recently she had a boyfriend for 2 years. The boyfriend is from overseas. He came here for studies and they got together. I have met her with him when he was over here. Friendly guy, became close to him. But after his studies he went back to his country and they were in a long distance relationship. The girls parents and guys parents have met. Then due to their incompatibility in astrology and stuff the wedding was called off. The girl is willing to fight and leave the house for him. But the guy is hesitant and wants the permission of his parents. The guy is currently overseas. The girl has recently became slightly close to me. She is complaining about the bf saying that he is not willing to fight for her. They have blocked each other on instagram and facebook but still watsapping once in a while. He has blocked her several times on watsapp when she doesnt message him. Me and the bf still have a friendly vibe he likes my pics on insta and i do the same for his. She has met with me and hinted that she likes me. But I am hesitant because she is still messaging the guy from overseas and it is too soon and im unsure of the status of her ex-relationship. This caused her to doubt my feelings towards her. What is the exact right move?

Thank you.
The thing is, you don't know what's going on between her and her bf. Are you sure they've broken up? Did you ask her yourself if she's available and actively looking?

Personally, I feel the timing isn't right. If you value the friendship you've forged with her, don't be too hasty. From the looks of it, she hasn't recovered from her previous relationship. She herself is probably still hurting and haven't sorted out her feelings yet. She's reaching out to the closest and safest thing for comfort, who happens to be you. Consciously or unconsciously, she is using you as a distraction, like a rebound boyfriend. Love and emotions can cloud one's judgement. She obviously loves her bf (ex?) a lot, and will take some time to get over him.

If you truly care about her, just be there for her as a good friend, but draw your boundaries. I know you've feelings for her and it won't be easy, but you need to treat her as a friend first until she sorts out herself and her feelings. Never rush it. Even when doing her favours or help, only do it out of your own free will, and never expect that she owes you a relationship, because she doesn't, just as you don't owe her anything either. And when you draw your boundaries, she can't take advantage of you. It's no different than treating her like a good guy friend. You help him because you're a good friend, and you don't expect anything back, right? Sure, you can go the route of "favour for a favour", but it has to be of similar value, and not "you owe me a relationship" debt. That's emotional blackmail that no one should ever use. Pursue her after some time has passed when it's less raw for her.

However, on the flip side, I can also concede that fortune favours the bold. You can still try and actively pursue her, but be aware it's quite risky. You stand to gain a relationship that might work, or lose everything completely, friendship and all. You will need to be upfront with her, and also find out where she wants to go from there.

All the best.

RUI
post Dec 14 2017, 04:22 AM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(zachary69 @ Dec 13 2017, 05:33 PM)
I slow slow , she uninterested.
Then just f*ck her brains out if that’s what she wants.
Why? U got problem with that?
pml_318
post Dec 14 2017, 07:34 AM

Getting Started
230 posts

Wrong
TSzachary69
post Dec 14 2017, 10:13 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(Sinthia @ Dec 14 2017, 12:39 AM)
The thing is, you don't know what's going on between her and her bf. Are you sure they've broken up? Did you ask her yourself if she's available and actively looking?

Personally, I feel the timing isn't right. If you value the friendship you've forged with her, don't be too hasty. From the looks of it, she hasn't recovered from her previous relationship. She herself is probably still hurting and haven't sorted out her feelings yet. She's reaching out to the closest and safest thing for comfort, who happens to be you. Consciously or unconsciously, she is using you as a distraction, like a rebound boyfriend. Love and emotions can cloud one's judgement. She obviously loves her bf (ex?) a lot, and will take some time to get over him.

If you truly care about her, just be there for her as a good friend, but draw your boundaries. I know you've feelings for her and it won't be easy, but you need to treat her as a friend first until she sorts out herself and her feelings. Never rush it. Even when doing her favours or help, only do it out of your own free will, and never expect that she owes you a relationship, because she doesn't, just as you don't owe her anything either. And when you draw your boundaries, she can't take advantage of you. It's no different than treating her like a good guy friend. You help him because you're a good friend, and you don't expect anything back, right? Sure, you can go the route of "favour for a favour", but it has to be of similar value, and not "you owe me a relationship" debt. That's emotional blackmail that no one should ever use. Pursue her after some time has passed when it's less raw for her.

However, on the flip side, I can also concede that fortune favours the bold. You can still try and actively pursue her, but be aware it's quite risky. You stand to gain a relationship that might work, or lose everything completely, friendship and all. You will need to be upfront with her, and also find out where she wants to go from there.

All the best.
👏👏👏 Thank you !!
TSzachary69
post Dec 14 2017, 10:15 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Dec 14 2017, 04:22 AM)
Nope no prob with that
TSzachary69
post Dec 14 2017, 10:25 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Dec 14 2017, 04:22 AM)
Nope no prob with that
xecton
post Dec 14 2017, 10:56 AM

The Reverend
734 posts

Wrong to believe in incompatibility in astrology

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.51    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:44 PM