Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Get a new gaming consoles

views

AM1985
post Mar 16 2018, 09:35 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(VICKIE LUYE @ Dec 13 2017, 09:45 AM)
Planned to get a new gaming consoles for my little bro. Any suggestions? As i know nowadays a lot of choices like PS4, Xbox & others.... What I know is PS2 only hahahahaha.... rclxm9.gif
Thanks~
You can check out reviews and read about some pros and cons features here: bestadvisor.com. Of course it's only up to you which console to choose, but personally i prefer NS as it is the most powerful of all handheld consoles, and has the best long-term future. yeah..i prefer portable gaming consoles as they are convenient to use anywhere i go. However mentioned here ps4 is a great option too especially for playing games with friends in front of the big screen.
Hope my reply was useful to you

This post has been edited by AM1985: Mar 16 2018, 09:37 PM
SUSMarioKart
post Mar 30 2018, 01:51 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(AM1985 @ Mar 16 2018, 09:35 PM)
You can check out reviews and read about some pros and cons features here: bestadvisor.com. Of course it's only up to you which console to choose, but personally i prefer NS as it is the most powerful of all handheld consoles, and has the best long-term future. yeah..i prefer portable gaming consoles as they are convenient to use anywhere i go. However mentioned here ps4 is a great option too especially for playing games with friends in front of the big screen.
Hope my reply was useful to you
PS4 for single player games where you want the best graphics in front of a big screen.

Nintendo Switch for multiplayer fun games and games to be play everywhere. Frankly, nowadays, if got NS version, i will aim for that.

Doom got cheap sales on PS4 also i didn't buy....now waiting for NS eshop sale lol.

There is something about taking your game with you. I have spent countless hours playing on the go. Last time have only crappy phone games which is a total waste of time. Now i totally don't play games on my Samseng S8+ already. I see people playing phone games, i laff silently inside. kecian! laugh.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:48 PM