Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Property agents who buy buyers' information, You be the judge

views

nivota
post Dec 12 2017, 09:01 PM

Getting Started
181 posts

Support TS action on exposing agents which using illegal method to obtain personal data.

In UK it is a serious offence if a holder of personal data attempt to sell or sell or purchase data without owners consent, its time for Malaysian to wake up and obtain back the control of their own personal data as well.

However there are still majority of Malaysian who are very willing to expose their own data to the public and let it circulate around, for me it feels like as if walking around the street in naked and everyone knows about your info.

I was told from an insider that property agents have few methods of obtaining the owners personal data:
-Buying from property developer
-Buying from insider from water, sewage or electrical dept
-Stealing letters from mailbox (esp. condo)
-Info from online/property banner or 'real owner selling' post

Rumours about market price is RM10 per data, if you willing to see kind of trend continues, please feel free to go ahead and stay comfortable with current situation.

p/s: the last WhatsApp conversation - the agent has a horrible level of English, I would appreciate if any so-called property gurus or sifus out there to train their staff well before start allowing them to sell your property, agents like this is just unprofessional and the agency should be ashamed for failing to uphold the name and professional standards of the industry.

This post has been edited by nivota: Dec 12 2017, 09:07 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0274sec    0.19    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th May 2022 - 01:22 AM