Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> incomplete common facilities 9 months after VP, wanna bring this case to tribunal court

views

myproblem
post Dec 11 2017, 03:16 PM

Casual
363 posts

Whether the facilities are complete or not is not up to your say.

To claim or not, its up to the JMB concerned. If your JMB wish to pursue then they will do so and if the JMB decided not to pursue then i am afraid that you are shouting at wrong tree.

So, i think its good to talk to your JMB. Nothing much u can do here.
BEANCOUNTER
post Dec 11 2017, 03:21 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(myproblem @ Dec 11 2017, 03:16 PM)
Whether the facilities are complete or not is not up to your say.

To claim or not, its up to the JMB concerned. If your JMB wish to pursue then they will do so and if the JMB decided not to pursue then i am afraid that you are shouting at wrong tree.

So, i think its good to talk to your JMB. Nothing much u can do here.
sorry, what JMB has final say in this matter?

bear in mind that JMB is 50% control by developer.
kochin
post Dec 11 2017, 03:52 PM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Dec 11 2017, 03:21 PM)

what gives you the idea that JMB is 50% controlled by developer? hmm.gif
myproblem
post Dec 11 2017, 04:43 PM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Dec 11 2017, 03:21 PM)

Facilities are control by your JMB and since developer already obtained CCC. In what capacity are you going to demand the Developer by paying u or answer your claim that is incomplete? And, facilities does not belongs to you alone but to the whole condo's owner.

The best party to claim such LAD should be done by the JMB and on behalf of every owner.

Of course you can sue the developer yourself but i doubt you can win with such action. 1st of all you have to fight with the developer's architect 1st.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

TSms_user
post Dec 11 2017, 05:04 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(myproblem @ Dec 11 2017, 04:43 PM)
Facilities are control by your JMB and since developer already obtained CCC. In what capacity are you going to demand the Developer by paying u or answer your claim that is incomplete? And, facilities does not belongs to you alone but to the whole condo's owner.

The best party to claim such LAD should be done by the JMB and on behalf of every owner.

Of course you can sue the developer yourself but i doubt you can win with such action. 1st of all you have to fight with the developer's architect 1st.

Please correct me if i am wrong.
isn't JMB only formed 1 year after CCC?
rumahmurah
post Dec 13 2017, 01:38 AM

Getting Started
267 posts

If a Joint Management Body is not yet formed the unit purchasers can group together to engage the Housing Ministry's officials at Putrajaya for assistance and advice to resolve the matter.
Meanwhile take a few photos with imprinted dates of the uncompleted works of the development. These photos can come in handy.
And don't forget to check for construction defects in the VPed unit within the defect liability period.
Just my 2 sen.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:50 PM