Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Invest in AFL Green Global Limited, Is it worth to invest in?

views

TSdarkkillerus
post Dec 10 2017, 03:28 AM, updated 7y ago

2 posts

HI guys, I am a total newbie in investment and buying share and therefore I really need you guys advice.

Recently I just get in touch by friend about buying the share from private company called "AFL Green Global Limited".
and told me that it is part of the Hong Kong Company, AFL Logistics and soon in December it will be IPO.

[URL= https://www.facebook.com/AFLlogistics/?hc_r...sL3SXeE&fref=nf]AFL Facebook Link[/URL]

AFL Logistics Website

So he suggests me invest now with the lowest amount of RM4400 as the lowest can be invested is 1k USD.

The problem now is I only manage to find the AFL Logistic company info but not any info about this AFL Green Global Limited company.
The worst is I even found that there is another company name "AFL Logistics Sdn Bhd" which sound more close compare with AFL Green Global Limited.

AFL Logistics Sdn Bhd Website

Because of no info about this company, I can't even know the news of it get IPO in December will be true or not.

Therefore may I know is there anyone know about this company and do you guys think I should invest in?

Also any of the info or advice is really appreciated. nod.gif

razerlel
post Dec 15 2017, 07:08 PM

1 posts

HI Ugpm i think we're in the same boat
pok1314
post Jun 14 2019, 07:45 AM

25 posts

Hi guys any update?
Krv23490
post Jun 14 2019, 08:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,150 posts

Stay away
lecutus
post Dec 13 2019, 04:32 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(darkkillerus @ Dec 10 2017, 03:28 AM)
HI guys, I am a total newbie in investment and buying share and therefore I really need you guys advice.

Recently I just get in touch by friend about buying the share from private company called "AFL Green Global Limited".
and told me that it is part of the Hong Kong Company, AFL Logistics and soon in December it will be IPO.

https://www.facebook.com/AFLlogistics/?hc_r...sL3SXeE&fref=nf]AFL Facebook Link[/URL]

AFL Logistics Website

So he suggests me invest now with the lowest amount of RM4400 as the lowest can be invested is 1k USD.

The problem now is I only manage to find the AFL Logistic company info but not any info about this AFL Green Global Limited company.
The worst is I even found that there is another company name "AFL Logistics Sdn Bhd" which sound more close compare with AFL Green Global Limited.

AFL Logistics Sdn Bhd Website

Because of no info about this company, I can't even know the news of it get IPO in December will be true or not.

Therefore may I know is there anyone know about this company and do you guys think I should invest in?

Also any of the info or advice is really appreciated.  nod.gif
Hi... I know this has been awhile but did you ever find out more about this? Mind sharing who or which company approached you with this opportunity (as I have been approached as well).

Thanks.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0110sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:38 PM